u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jrjayl said:
you meant by the end of july :)
just hope my app won't be returned :)
yes, typo. no , it wont get returned. as long as u didnt forget to sign the form or the photo didnt have a stamp from photographer.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
yes, typo. no , it wont get returned. as long as u didnt forget to sign the form or the photo didnt have a stamp from photographer.
as far as i remeber, we were facing similar issue that I did not fill all empty spaces (e.g. child education/used names) with N/A and I thought that'll be a problem.
other than that I double checked everything before i sent out, everything is dated and signed include photos.

GAZZZ

Oct 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/02/2010
Doc's Request.
04/21/2010
Nomination.....
N.A
AOR Received.
08/13/2010 (2th)
IELTS Request
N.A
File Transfer...
N.A
Med's Request
11/28/2011
Med's Done....
12/05/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02/22/2012
VISA ISSUED...
02/23/2012
LANDED..........
02/23/2012
currently Mid June applicants are Getting their E-CASes updated. hopefully we will hear good news from Early July guys very soon. ::)

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GAZZZ said:
currently Mid June applicants are Getting their E-CASes updated. hopefully we will hear good news from Early July guys very soon. ::)
someone might be able to see by next sunday!

Anoo

Jul 19, 2014
Someone whose application received on June 23rd have their ecase active. Hopefully we will start seeing ours next week. All the Best July applicants.

GAZZZ said:

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
Anoo said:
Someone whose application received on June 23rd have their ecase active. Hopefully we will start seeing ours next week. All the Best July applicants.
Too early -- probably the first week of September (at best).

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Empirical-Scientist said:
Too early -- probably the first week of September (at best).
I agree, there's too many late-June applicants, as we can see in the spreadsheet.
we might wanna start checking our ECAS after all June applicants have been able to see their status online.

AmPal

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another hurdle......

http://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2014/08/18/ottawa_urged_to_remove_citizenship_by_birth_on_canadian_soil.html

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AmPal said:
Another hurdle......

http://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2014/08/18/ottawa_urged_to_remove_citizenship_by_birth_on_canadian_soil.html
they've showed their interest about the topic but too hesitated to bring it to a formal discussion level.
after Bill 24, I don't think any major citizenship change will take place until the next election.

karthicbaboo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Halifax, NS
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey All July Applicants,

I applied mine on July 21st, I made all my documents are perfect expect my photos, i just came back from India and took photos and submitted that with no stamps on the back of the picture.

Will they send back my application ? Can i mail them all new set of applications again. So if they resend the old file, they can process with the new one i sent.

I dont want to wait for them to resend and me sending them all the files again.

Comment please

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
karthicbaboo said:
Hey All July Applicants,

I applied mine on July 21st, I made all my documents are perfect expect my photos, i just came back from India and took photos and submitted that with no stamps on the back of the picture.

Will they send back my application ? Can i mail them all new set of applications again. So if they resend the old file, they can process with the new one i sent.

I dont want to wait for them to resend and me sending them all the files again.

Comment please
Likely they will return your application. You better make a right photo and send it to them now (get the fastest package) with a letter of explanation, hopefully that will avoid the application being returned. It's a bit late though, why didn't you ask earlier?

CAPR

Sep 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I submitted my application on July 31 but reached them on Aug 5 due to long weekend then. Is it like 2 months from Aug 5 to check the ECAS status ?

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAPR said:
Hi,

I submitted my application on July 31 but reached them on Aug 5 due to long weekend then. Is it like 2 months from Aug 5 to check the ECAS status ?
that is correct. takes them about 2 months to show your application on ECAS.
you might be able to see yours around beginning of september.

karthicbaboo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Halifax, NS
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLT said:
Likely they will return your application. You better make a right photo and send it to them now (get the fastest package) with a letter of explanation, hopefully that will avoid the application being returned. It's a bit late though, why didn't you ask earlier?
I got the photos ready and should i send to Sydney office with a letter of explanation with the Tracking Code of package i sent ???

I dont know what to do