July 2014 Citizenship Applications

Windsor_PhD

Star Member
Jul 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sicko86 said:
Hi Guys,

1- Anybody here got the Book and AOR (People from last 2 weeks of July)
2- People who got received line disappeared ... anyone without finger prints?
My received lines disappeared last week, but I still haven't received my AOR in the mail. I'm not sure how long it, usually, takes for the AOR to arrive though. Did you or anyone else from the last 2 weeks of July receive their AOR in the mail?

Windsor_PhD

Star Member
Jul 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Empirical-Scientist said:
Nobody knows what causes it to disappear. However, some claim it's correlated with a transfer of your file to the local office or test notice being issued...
Empirical-Scientist,
Did you by any chance receive your AOR in the mail already?

gtareddy

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Windsor_PhD said:
My received lines disappeared last week, but I still haven't received my AOR in the mail. I'm not sure how long it, usually, takes for the AOR to arrive though. Did you or anyone else from the last 2 weeks of July receive their AOR in the mail?
Hi Windsor_PhD,
Are you seeing the status in ecas? Your client# starts with 'C00000xxxx'? What is your local office? I received an email from CIC but no update in ecas yet. Thanks

Windsor_PhD

Star Member
Jul 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gtareddy said:
Hi Windsor_PhD,
Are you seeing the status in ecas? Your client# starts with 'C00000xxxx'? What is your local office? I received an email from CIC but no update in ecas yet. Thanks
Yes, my Ecas has been active for quite some time now (Below signature ), My client ID doesn't start with C0..... and I haven't received an email fromCIC. My Office is Windsor.

surrey11

Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Windsor_PhD said:
Hi, Windsor_PhD! We have more or less the same timeline. I haven't received my AOR, too; it's been 2 weeks since my received line disappeared.

Application Received: July 29
In Process: Sept. 22
Received Line Disappeared: Oct. 3

Windsor_PhD

Star Member
Jul 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
surrey11 said:
Hi, Windsor_PhD! We have more or less the same timeline. I haven't received my AOR, too; it's been 2 weeks since my received line disappeared.

Application Received: July 29
In Process: Sept. 22
Received Line Disappeared: Oct. 3
Thanks for the info Surrey11! Our timelines are pretty close!

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
Windsor_PhD said:
Empirical-Scientist,
Did you by any chance receive your AOR in the mail already?
Not as yet. My Received Line has not disappeared, however, my home address has appeared on the front page, on top of the "In progress" line.

Windsor_PhD

Star Member
Jul 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Empirical-Scientist said:
Not as yet. My Received Line has not disappeared, however, my home address has appeared on the front page, on top of the "In progress" line.
Thanks for the info! I don't recall my home address appearing on Ecas at a later date. If I'm not mistaking it was up there the first time I was able to log into Ecas.

Windsor_PhD

Star Member
Jul 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a 172% increase compared to last year!
http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=894269

Elk-hunter

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So this is the first time for me joining a immigration forum.

My application got received on July 25.
Application processed on September 17.
Received line disappeared around October 13.
No acknowledge letter received yet.
No study guide canada received yet.

Canad87

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Elk-hunter said:
So this is the first time for me joining a immigration forum.

My application got received on July 25.
Application processed on September 17.
Received line disappeared around October 13.
No acknowledge letter received yet.
No study guide canada received yet.
Hi,

What is your local office / the city you live in ?

Thanks

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
That's interesting Elk-Hunter,

Seems like somewhere later in the week of late July applicants transitioned to getting email confirmations with an application number starting with C. Whereas it appears you did not get the email ackn. but checked yours thro e-CAS ?

Looks like they may have started rolling over late July applicants already to the new decision making model - if that's what the applcn numbers beginning wth C0000...etc represent...

Elk-hunter

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
us2yow said:
That's interesting Elk-Hunter,

Seems like somewhere later in the week of late July applicants transitioned to getting email confirmations with an application number starting with C. Whereas it appears you did not get the email ackn. but checked yours thro e-CAS ?

Looks like they may have started rolling over late July applicants already to the new decision making model - if that's what the applcn numbers beginning wth C0000...etc represent...
Yes I checked on the online system.

roam

Star Member
Jul 31, 2012
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hELLO gUYS,,

I have received an email from CIC yesterday that my application was recieved on July 24th.

They gave me a link in the email for the study guide (looks like they are no more sending hardcopies of the study book by mail)

My application number also starts with C00000XXXX.

I am from Toronto(North York).

Do any of you know what would be my local office and what can I expect next. As they only said application received does that mean all the documents are right??