09-03-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
fenwick100 said:
Hey guys, So they finally updated my status on ECAS to 'Decision Made'. I will post my timeline below. Could admin please update the spreadsheet? Special thanks to everybody who helped me out, especially Clark Kent, Atasi and Hahamylove.

good luck everybody, Stay strong.

Application Received: July 16th 2014
AOR Received: September 17 2014
Medical Request: March 19th 2015
Medicals Received: March 31st 2015
We Started Processing Your Application: May 29th
PCC Request: May 29th
PCC Received: June 11th
Decision Made: July 10th
Congrats my friend!!

You have finally reached there after a long and hard journey.

Keep us posted on your updates and have a blast!! :)

astasi

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2010
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-09-2014
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-07-2014
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-07-2015
Congrats fenwick100...!!!

d.revisited

Aug 14, 2014
HI Forum...

Got passport back today with COPR
Received PP and CoPR yesterday.
PP request: June 29
PP sent: June 29
PP received: July 10

not in a hurry for the landing so will be doing in-land landing after I get an appointment..

Thanks all especially active members!!!
-D

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
I do not understand why to do upfront medical when you didnt get any request from cic.
I dont think it will give you any added advantage.

My lawyer told me what you see in GMCS notes is just the notes created by officers does not mean you provide additional documents,if cic needs anything from you they will certainly ask you.

This is just opinion without any obligations...

MeToronto

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
vivmehta said:
I do not understand why to do upfront medical when you didnt get any request from cic.
I dont think it will give you any added advantage.

My lawyer told me what you see in GMCS notes is just the notes created by officers does not mean you provide additional documents,if cic needs anything from you they will certainly ask you.

This is just opinion without any obligations...
i got few suggestion to do that... when officer will do second review of my file and satisfied will send the PPR directly instead of MR which will save around 1 month of processing...

(MR request from CIC + doctor's appointment+ doctor's upload of result+ CIC again need to check file)--trying to make things faster...I know which is not happening.

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
MeToronto said:
i got few suggestion to do that... when officer will do second review of my file and satisfied will send the PPR directly instead of MR which will save around 1 month of processing...

(MR request from CIC + doctor's appointment+ doctor's upload of result+ CIC again need to check file)--trying to make things faster...I know which is not happening.
do you mean cic never rejects applications?
aft second review they will call us for mr for sure?

Sudhakar Mandaleeka

Jul 8, 2014
Hi All ,

I got canada PR (permanent residence) on 5th july-2015.I got COPR and visa stamped for 8 months .
I am a 3rd-july-2014 applicant.

On my COPR it was printed as not valid for travel on the back ground . Is it normal or unusual ?

Once I land in Canada , can we give any address so that PR card POSTED to us ?

can we return back to our country after staying for couple of weeks IN CANADA ?

Will they post our PR cards to my home address if I am in India , after l landed in canada.

ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE.

Thanks,
Sudhakar

MeToronto

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
vivmehta said:
do you mean cic never rejects applications?
aft second review they will call us for mr for sure?
buddy ..you are asking me difficult question..i have no answer to that...but I am little bit +ve.

I have seen with exactly similar case like mine,my friend from July landed and friend from march gone for 2nd review and now landed.

dexterity

Mar 3, 2015
einstein_pr said:
Congratulations Dexterity. Couple of quick questions:
1) how long did it take to secure an appointment?
2) do you have the option of declaring "Goods to follow" when you land inland at CIC office? If not, what are my options if I want to declare assets outside Canada?

Appreciate your help.
Thanks. For the first question, I called right after getting my COPR and the lady took 5 minutes to let me know that I will get a call from CIC office with the appointment time and date. It actually took less than 2 weeks.
2. When my friend did his landing he was asked if wanted to declare any good but I wasn't. You may ask the officer if you want to declare any assets.

UoW111

Aug 19, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any July 2014 applicant with second review? Please share your timeline/status.

As per my GCMS notes, the due date for second review was May 13, 2015.

CIC requested some additional medical tests and they were marked as received just yesterday.

RPRF paid upfront. No third line on ECAS.

cecpr_123

Jul 7, 2015
Hi UoW111,

How do we know 2nd review date in GCMS notes..? Can you please suggest the section to look for? I have not found any such date in my GCMS notes.

CIC received my application on 25th July 2014 and my has been recommended for officer review.

May I know the reasons for 2nd review of your file?

Thanks..

UoW111

Aug 19, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecpr_123 said:
Hi UoW111,

How do we know 2nd review date in GCMS notes..? Can you please suggest the section to look for? I have not found any such date in my GCMS notes.

CIC received my application on 25th July 2014 and my has been recommended for officer review.

Thanks..
Look for 'Due Date' under Eligibility - Eligibility Assessment. It's on page 5 of the document for me.

Please see me previous post below:

UoW111 said:
------------------------------------------
ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT: 1
Created Date: 2015/04/13 14:59:04
Created By: XXX
Updated Date: 2015/04/13 15:12:52
Updated By: XXX
UCI: XXXXX
Family Name: XXXX
Given Name: XXXX
Type: Eligibility CEC
Version: 2013-01
Conditional:
Status Updated By: XXX Status
Updated Date: 2015/04/13
Due Date: 2015/05/13
Assigned To: XXXX
Assigned By: XXXX
Activity #: 2-XXXF Total Points:

------------------------------------------
Text:
APPLICATION: E000XXXXX REGULATION: CEC-2013 I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation. FOSS/GCMS check: - No adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in Canada. CIVIL STATUS: - PA never married - NO Spouse or Common-Law declared - PA Copy of passport on File: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 31JUL2011 to 30JUL2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B occupation: XXMAR2013 TO XXMAR2016 Category of work permit: PGWP Post-secondary studies in Canada: University According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: XXSEP2013 TO XXJUL2014, NOC: 6235 selected, Full time SENIOR BANKER with XXXBANK. Employment letter(s) dated XXJUL2014 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and a salary of $ 50K per year. A NOA from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of $45K. A T4 from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of $31K. The job description provided in the letter(s) of employment appears to have been partially drawn or drawn directly from HRSDC website. There is no specific detail in the list of duties that differentiates the work from the generic description provided by HRSDC. Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES: PAYSTUBS ON FILE LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted-Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A. CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. PA has not spent six consecutive months outside of Canada since his/her 18th birthday - No foreign PCs are required at this time. RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER

UoW111

Aug 19, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecpr_123 said:
Hi UoW111,

Thanks..
Also, I have added you on the spreadsheet.

Please share more details if you like to post it to the spreadsheet.

Thank you.

cecpr_123

Jul 7, 2015
Thank you and I have found my due date. There were two Eligibility Assessments. The first one was in October 14 and second one in first week of April this year. 2nd Eligibility Assessment mentions Due Date as 1st May this year but we are past due. My GCMS notes was prepared on 1st June by CIC and it does not have any further details.

Did you order GCMS recently to get any further update..? By reading through forum, I believe our files will be reviewed some time in August. Hoping for the best..

nrsaro

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
05-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Need Advice,

am July 9 applicant, had received request for RPRF fees and paid on June 1 2015, after which I had mailed CIC to change my dependents status from Non Accompanying to Accompanying. CIC informed to make the RPRF payment for my Spouse too which I did on June 19, (am applying from India)

But after that , I have not received any progress, is this Normal, is the Delay because of the change in the status of my dependents, ( also Cic had requested SCH A forms again which was received by the office on June 24) .

Please can someone advise if this delay is expected or should i start worrying ?