+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July - 2014 Applications

azam220409

Apr 28, 2015
Hello All,
Got Passport and CoPR yesterday. I am planning to go to Rainbow bridge tomorrow. Could you please tell me what documents should I take with me for landing.
Thank you.

MeToronto

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
vivmehta said:
Hi Me toronto,

That means we will hear from CIC hopefully in SEptember.

Secondly my status is expiring in december 13,2015 so can i apply bridging open work permit now?
They are doing second review for June applicant(as per their thread).Hopefully we will hear something in August...You can apply open WP before 4 months of expiry..

I am going to do upfront medical and pay fee..

sam001

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
Sept 30, 2015
Received PP and CoPR yesterday.
PP request: June 24
PP sent: June 25
PP received: June 26
Return tracker activated: July 06
PP received: July 07.

I will be going home for a vacation and will complete landing on the way return in Pearson.

Thanks to all, this forum was so helpful and effective and good luck to all who are still waiting. hope everyone will get their PPR soon.

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MeToronto said:
some officer still checks the file...you should be very polite with them and start with how r u??
I asked them ...wondering if u sent the MR and I did not received it as everyone already received it.
its common sense my friend to start with HI HOW ARE YOU? that's I have been doing daily even with my gardener. its just that officers doesn't want to access files over the phone. and if you say " wondering if u sent the MR and I did not received it as everyone already received it" they will be like WHO'S EVERYONE? they told me each case if unique and different so you cant really say everyone else received MR but not me

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MeToronto said:
They are doing second review for June applicant(as per their thread).Hopefully we will hear something in August...You can apply open WP before 4 months of expiry..

is it preferable to do upfront medical?

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
MeToronto said:

Oh dammm...That means i can apply in augusut 13, 2015 as my status is expiring on december 13,2015.
I was thinking to apply BOWP now so atleast i get extension while my file under review.Because if in case if they reject our application then we do not have any ways to stay in canada.

K_11

Aug 23, 2014
Hi,

Received ready for visa on July 7th. Sending my passport today.

Can someone please update the spreadsheet?

Thank you,

K_11

ChrisK

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2015
Med's Done....
02-04-2015
Passport Req..
RPRF : 25-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-09-2015
LANDED..........
05-09-2015
vivmehta said:
Oh dammm...That means i can apply in augusut 13, 2015 as my status is expiring on december 13,2015.
I was thinking to apply BOWP now so atleast i get extension while my file under review.Because if in case if they reject our application then we do not have any ways to stay in canada.
Unfortunately it takes more than 3 months in online application to get BOWP..
Even if you apply today, you will hear something about your PR application before they see your BOWP application.

dexterity

Mar 3, 2015
Hello Guys!
I just did my landing at a CIC office in Etobicoke. I called few weeks back and was given the appointment for today between 1-3 pm anytime. I reached at 1:05 and waited for them to call me. For some reason their system were down and I had to wait for almost 2 hours til they got them to work. Then, at around 3:15 I was called and the lady officer asked my a couple of questions whether I have commit any crime, etc from the COPR sheet which I declined with a 'NO'. The lady congratulated me and asked whether I want to get my new SIN in the same office to which I said yes, filled a form and got my new SIN.
The whole process of landing and new SIN took 15-20 minutes.
If anyone have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
Good luck Everyone!

MeToronto

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
MeToronto said:
i did MR today...will send a email to CIC tomorrow with scanned copies of MR and RPRF...some of my friends suggested to do that and I have seen in all threads people had done upfront MR..

fenwick100

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Hey guys, So they finally updated my status on ECAS to 'Decision Made'. I will post my timeline below. Could admin please update the spreadsheet? Special thanks to everybody who helped me out, especially Clark Kent, Atasi and Hahamylove.

good luck everybody, Stay strong.

Application Received: July 16th 2014
AOR Received: September 17 2014
Medical Request: March 19th 2015
Medicals Received: March 31st 2015
We Started Processing Your Application: May 29th
PCC Request: May 29th
PCC Received: June 11th
Decision Made: July 10th

einstein_pr

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
dexterity said:
Hello Guys!
I just did my landing at a CIC office in Etobicoke. I called few weeks back and was given the appointment for today between 1-3 pm anytime. I reached at 1:05 and waited for them to call me. For some reason their system were down and I had to wait for almost 2 hours til they got them to work. Then, at around 3:15 I was called and the lady officer asked my a couple of questions whether I have commit any crime, etc from the COPR sheet which I declined with a 'NO'. The lady congratulated me and asked whether I want to get my new SIN in the same office to which I said yes, filled a form and got my new SIN.
The whole process of landing and new SIN took 15-20 minutes.
If anyone have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
Good luck Everyone!
Congratulations Dexterity. Couple of quick questions:
1) how long did it take to secure an appointment?
2) do you have the option of declaring "Goods to follow" when you land inland at CIC office? If not, what are my options if I want to declare assets outside Canada?

Appreciate your help.

Hossein810

Jun 30, 2014
I just got my GCMS note,

Seems that Criminality is still in progress & Security hasn't started yet.
I don't know what to do but to wait at this point.