July - 2014 Applications

UoW111

Aug 19, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecpr_123 said:
Thank you and I have found my due date. There were two Eligibility Assessments. The first one was in October 14 and second one in first week of April this year. 2nd Eligibility Assessment mentions Due Date as 1st May this year but we are past due. My GCMS notes was prepared on 1st June by CIC and it does not have any further details.

Did you order GCMS recently to get any further update..? By reading through forum, I believe our files will be reviewed some time in August. Hoping for the best..
My notes were also prepared after the due date and I haven't ordered another copy since May.

How do you or other forum members know that they are going to review our files in August?

Thank you.

theverma

May 7, 2012
dexterity said:
Thanks. For the first question, I called right after getting my COPR and the lady took 5 minutes to let me know that I will get a call from CIC office with the appointment time and date. It actually took less than 2 weeks.
2. When my friend did his landing he was asked if wanted to declare any good but I wasn't. You may ask the officer if you want to declare any assets.
does anybody has landing experience at CIC Saskatoon office. How much time it takes to get an appointment?

Thanks in advance !!

fenwick100

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Hey guys, tomorrow I was planning on calling the CIC call centre to find out whether they have dispatched my COPR yet. When I called last Friday I found some of the agents very resistant and even a little unreasonable. Does anybody have any tips regarding the best way to approach them?

Thanks in advance..

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hossein810 said:
I just got my GCMS note,

Seems that Criminality is still in progress & Security hasn't started yet.
I don't know what to do but to wait at this point.
yea seems like criminality take forever. However, I know a friend of mine his app took 3 years coz cic was waiting for CSiS to update on his background and vice versa CSIS was waiting for cic to send his documents .. so its really a matter of time

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UoW111 said:
Any July 2014 applicant with second review? Please share your timeline/status.

As per my GCMS notes, the due date for second review was May 13, 2015.

CIC requested some additional medical tests and they were marked as received just yesterday.

RPRF paid upfront. No third line on ECAS.
yes July 28, 2014 and still waitig for MR

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fenwick100 said:
Hey guys, tomorrow I was planning on calling the CIC call centre to find out whether they have dispatched my COPR yet. When I called last Friday I found some of the agents very resistant and even a little unreasonable. Does anybody have any tips regarding the best way to approach them?

Thanks in advance..
calling cic is waste of time in my opinion, I have tried many times ad all they can answer is wait>>>> in your case maybe since your already waiting for COPR ask them if they have the right address on file or maybe the date the COPR was issued just to keep track of time..

gooduck

cecpr_123

Jul 7, 2015
Hi Ottawa-applicant,
Did you every apply for GCMS notes? Do you know the reason for dealy?

I am July 25th applicant and my application is waiting for review by officer.

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecpr_123 said:
Hi Ottawa-applicant,
Did you every apply for GCMS notes? Do you know the reason for dealy?

I am July 25th applicant and my application is waiting for review by officer.

Yes I did apply for the notes last week should take 30 days and once I receive it I will post the reason. However, from what I have read from other people its the criminality and eligibility, which mean you have to clear Eligibility first then you would be able to see changes on your file. The most issue is that people copy paste the job duties from the HRSDC website instead of stating their own duties or VO making mistake in determining the duties especially if you have worked in multiple places which falls in the same NOC.

at the end its summer and most people on vacation so lets keep our hope high that in August we see changes

cloud_sky

Jun 1, 2015
Can someone/seniors please guide me the process on the following:

My friend lost her passport while returning from CIC with COPR stamp by canada post

1.After getting new passport
2.Also who to inform in CIC about this situation and how get the COPR again?

if its possible to get second COPR????, any one know anyone who got second COPR

hunter_dev

Apr 19, 2015
Applied for GCMS notes one month ago.
Received only confirmation with temporary number the same day and no news so far.
BTW, did they remove $5 fee? I'm not asked anymore for fee.

chiragpatel_67

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
08-01-2016(RPRF),12-01-16(Sch A and RCMP)
AOR Received.
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
22-10-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016 (appeared in ECAS as received on 24-02-2016)
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-16 (PP returned on 06-04-16)
july 31st applicant...
aor received 11th october...
waitind for MR...
waiting for 2nd review...
who else is in que?

CEC_10001

Oct 1, 2014
dexterity said:
Thanks. No, I am given visa along with COPR which is valid for another 8 months. For the landing purpose, you can either make an appointment or do flagpole which I want to avoid because each time I visit States in future they will ask me why did I try to enter States without a visa. You can of course go to your nationality's country.
COPR document mentions calling 1-888-242-2100 which I did and the rude lady said that I will receive a call in two weeks to confirm the day and time of the appointment (CIC Office-Etobicoke). Yes, I currently live in Toronto, Canada.
Hey bud, did you get a call from them yet? If so, how long do you have to wait before you get an appointment and what else did they say
?

cecpr_123

Jul 7, 2015
Hello chiragpatel_67,

I am waiting for review by officer. I am July 25th Applicant. May I know the reason for second review of your file ?

Thank you.