+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July - 2014 Applications

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
Hello Seniors,

We submitted all necessary documents still this is what we received from visa office.We met our lawyer and they advised us not to reply anything at the momnet.
Please note we check our job letter and it is also appropriate.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
recommendation.Action Items:****General Results:Medical not started for all applicants**** FOSS/GMCS Check:-No Adverse info.All applicants currently hold valid status in Canada.Civil Status:pA Married -SPOUSE is accompanying -PA copy of passport on File: Yes.-Marriage certificate is on file - SPOUSE/CL Copy of passport on File: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 10JUL2011 to 09JUL2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying period' - in a skill level O,A or B OCCUPATION: 13DEC2012 TO 13DEC2015 Category of work permit: PGQP Post-secondary studies in Canada: College-Technical ADDITIONAL NOTES: LAMBTON COLLEGE-BUSINESS MANAGEMENT According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: 01JUN2013 TO 07JUL2014, NOC:1212 selected, Full time Billing SUPERVISOR with XXXX LTD. Employment letter(S) Dated 03JUL2014 confirm(s) date(s)of employment, position title and a salary of $13.5/HR. LOE/Supporting Docs do NOT appear to match lead statement and/or a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. Both a T4 and a NOA from 2013 show(S) reported earnings of $28.5k. A NOA from 2012(S) reported earnings of $14k. There is no evidence on file that clearly indicate that the PA met any of the actions in the lead statement or any of the main duties under the NOC code selected.
Salary appears low for the position declared. As per LOE & Scheduled A, PA was previously employed as admin assistant with the same employer. LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted - Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level:B. CRIMINALITY: PA:- RCMPScreening: No reportable trace. -Police Certificates:-India: No reportable trace. Spouse/Common-Law:-RCMP Screening: Police Certificates: -India: required PCs received and there seems to be n A36 concerns evident. MEDICALS NOT STARTED FOR ALL APPLICANTS. RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my job letter for your kind reference pls see if you find any errors:

Company letterhead
July 2, 2014

To Whom It May Concern

This is to confirm that Mrs. XXX has been working with XXX LTD.

Limited since June 4, 2012. She started with us as a Co-op student in June 2012 at $10.50 per hour.

In September 2012, XXX was hired full-time on permanent basis as

Administrative Assistant. On June1st, 2013, XXX was transferred to our Billing department as

Billing Supervisor (NOC: 1212). On average she works for 35-40 hours per week at the pay rate of

$13.50 per hour.

As Billing supervisor, she performs the following duties:

 Coordinate the work of accounts payable by matching vendor invoices with purchase orders

to determine accuracy of information on invoice

 Approve the accuracy of invoices, reconcile and verify those before entering data into the

accounts payable/receivable system

 Maintains filing system on all open and closed invoices and at the same time supervise the

work of the clerks working in the department. She is also responsible for training them for

any new system or updates installed

 Gathers information for new vendors and enters into advantage system

 Reconciles advance and payroll account of all the truck drivers/owner operators on a monthly

basis

 Enters and verifies proper coding of documents as it relates to job/component numbers and

general ledger account codes

 Reconciles customers as well as vendors/drivers accounts on monthly basis

 Reviews vendor statements for possible past due amount/credits

 Maintains purchase order payment tracker on weekly basis

 Maintains confidentiality of financial data and related records

 Maintains accuracy in work performed. In case of dispute try to resolve the problem and

make a report to operation manager. If need be can also ask for the intervention from the

operation manager

 Maintains proper schedule of payment to the vendors as well as the drivers

 To avoid discrepancies and delays she is responsible to ensure that the computer system is

in proper working order. In case of problems, immediately inform the operation manager

 Order supplies and materials

XXX PA has always been a valuable employee of the company.

If you have any questions or concerns about her employment, please feel free to contact the

undersigned.

Sincerely,

XXXX

Operation Manager

anjushri

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Got MR today for self and spouse after what looked like ages.

App. Filed......: 30-07-2014
App. Rec.......: 05-08-2014
AOR Received.: 23-10-2014
Med's Request: 11-05-2015

I saw some early Aug folks recieve MR almost 3 weeks back and it has been an excruciating wait.
Good Luck every one. I hope the MRs / RPRFs / PPRs flow now.. :p

jeff.sharma75

Star Member
Dec 4, 2011
vivmehta said:
Hello Seniors,

We submitted all necessary documents still this is what we received from visa office.We met our lawyer and they advised us not to reply anything at the momnet.
Please note we check our job letter and it is also appropriate.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
recommendation.Action Items:****General Results:Medical not started for all applicants**** FOSS/GMCS Check:-No Adverse info.All applicants currently hold valid status in Canada.Civil Status:pA Married -SPOUSE is accompanying -PA copy of passport on File: Yes.-Marriage certificate is on file - SPOUSE/CL Copy of passport on File: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 10JUL2011 to 09JUL2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying period' - in a skill level O,A or B OCCUPATION: 13DEC2012 TO 13DEC2015 Category of work permit: PGQP Post-secondary studies in Canada: College-Technical ADDITIONAL NOTES: LAMBTON COLLEGE-BUSINESS MANAGEMENT According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: 01JUN2013 TO 07JUL2014, NOC:1212 selected, Full time Billing SUPERVISOR with XXXX LTD. Employment letter(S) Dated 03JUL2014 confirm(s) date(s)of employment, position title and a salary of $13.5/HR. LOE/Supporting Docs do NOT appear to match lead statement and/or a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. Both a T4 and a NOA from 2013 show(S) reported earnings of $28.5k. A NOA from 2012(S) reported earnings of $14k. There is no evidence on file that clearly indicate that the PA met any of the actions in the lead statement or any of the main duties under the NOC code selected.
Salary appears low for the position declared. As per LOE & Scheduled A, PA was previously employed as admin assistant with the same employer. LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted - Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level:B. CRIMINALITY: PA:- RCMPScreening: No reportable trace. -Police Certificates:-India: No reportable trace. Spouse/Common-Law:-RCMP Screening: Police Certificates: -India: required PCs received and there seems to be n A36 concerns evident. MEDICALS NOT STARTED FOR ALL APPLICANTS. RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my job letter for your kind reference pls see if you find any errors:

Company letterhead
July 2, 2014

To Whom It May Concern

This is to confirm that Mrs. XXX has been working with XXX LTD.

Limited since June 4, 2012. She started with us as a Co-op student in June 2012 at $10.50 per hour.

In September 2012, XXX was hired full-time on permanent basis as

Administrative Assistant. On June1st, 2013, XXX was transferred to our Billing department as

Billing Supervisor (NOC: 1212). On average she works for 35-40 hours per week at the pay rate of

$13.50 per hour.

As Billing supervisor, she performs the following duties:

 Coordinate the work of accounts payable by matching vendor invoices with purchase orders

to determine accuracy of information on invoice

 Approve the accuracy of invoices, reconcile and verify those before entering data into the

accounts payable/receivable system

 Maintains filing system on all open and closed invoices and at the same time supervise the

work of the clerks working in the department. She is also responsible for training them for

any new system or updates installed

 Gathers information for new vendors and enters into advantage system

 Reconciles advance and payroll account of all the truck drivers/owner operators on a monthly

basis

 Enters and verifies proper coding of documents as it relates to job/component numbers and

general ledger account codes

 Reconciles customers as well as vendors/drivers accounts on monthly basis

 Reviews vendor statements for possible past due amount/credits

 Maintains purchase order payment tracker on weekly basis

 Maintains confidentiality of financial data and related records

 Maintains accuracy in work performed. In case of dispute try to resolve the problem and

make a report to operation manager. If need be can also ask for the intervention from the

operation manager

 Maintains proper schedule of payment to the vendors as well as the drivers

 To avoid discrepancies and delays she is responsible to ensure that the computer system is

in proper working order. In case of problems, immediately inform the operation manager

 Order supplies and materials

XXX PA has always been a valuable employee of the company.

If you have any questions or concerns about her employment, please feel free to contact the

undersigned.

Sincerely,

XXXX

Operation Manager

what does "A36 concern" means for spouse PCC?? Anyone knows/

tw

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Jul-2014
AOR Received.
12-Sep-2014
Med's Request
19-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
21-Mar-2015 (RPRF Paid Upfront: 3-Apr-2015, Med's Reassessment Request: 29-Jan-2016, Med's Reassessment Done: 1-Feb-2016)
Passport Req..
19-Feb-2016 (Passport Sent to Delhi VFS: 22-Feb-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
26-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
18-May-2016
jeff.sharma75 said:
what does "A36 concern" means for spouse PCC?? Anyone knows/
i think it's a typo - VO meant "no" :)

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
vivmehta said:
Alijumani can you pls help me with my query..

I post my gmcs as well as job letter which i submitted.
LOE looks fine to me I guess. Even my file had some what same issues as you have like wage is considerably low but my wage was more than the minimum wage required in Toronto for the position I claimed, t4 and NOA mismatch duties are not align with NOC code selected.

If you did not send your 2014 T4 and NOA so you better send now and try to explain the T4 and NOA income difference.

Below is the link where I share my notes. I didn't send any documents voluntarily. Although I knew the reason of second review but I was waiting for VO to ask and finally I received MR on April 1, 2015.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/query-regarding-vo-recommendation-in-gcms-notes-t245663.0.html

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
alijumani said:
LOE looks fine to me I guess. Even my file had some what same issues as you have like wage is considerably low but my wage was more than the minimum wage required in Toronto for the position I claimed, t4 and NOA mismatch duties are not align with NOC code selected.

If you did not send your 2014 T4 and NOA so you better send now and try to explain the T4 and NOA income difference.

Below is the link where I share my notes. I didn't send any documents voluntarily. Although I knew the reason of second review but I was waiting for VO to ask and finally I received MR on April 1, 2015.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/query-regarding-vo-recommendation-in-gcms-notes-t245663.0.html

Hi Thanks for your reply.

As per my gmcs notes it says NOA and T4 is matching.Secondly CIC did not asked for my NOA and T4 for 2014.
so please advise what should i do,do i need to send them voluntarily or i should wait for their emai?
Secondly i do not understand what problem they found in my LOE?

Can you please suggest should i wait or send revised job letter?what is your personal experience?

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
Alijumani,

Hi Thanks for your reply.

As per my gmcs notes it says NOA and T4 is matching.Secondly CIC did not asked for my NOA and T4 for 2014.
so please advise what should i do,do i need to send them voluntarily or i should wait for their emai?
Secondly i do not understand what problem they found in my LOE?

Can you please suggest should i wait or send revised job letter?what is your personal experience?

I Applied in july 2014 so i have already submited t4 and noa while applying.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
I can't suggest you anything however I didn't send anything by my own I waited for almost 7 months from the initial review my lawyer also told me the same thing do not send anything without being asked. Wait for CIC to ask any additional documents

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
alijumani said:
I can't suggest you anything however I didn't send anything by my own I waited for almost 7 months from the initial review my lawyer also told me the same thing do not send anything without being asked. Wait for CIC to ask any additional documents
My lawyer also advised me to wait for another a month or so.
what do you think from my gmcs?does it looks like case became worst or this happens to many cases?

and last thing i wanted to ask you is does CIC rejects just like that or they will give us any chance to explain our case/file.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks.