soumyasam

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
jitendra1510 said:
Got RPRF request yesterday !!!
Paid and sent a mail
All the best to everyone
Hi Jitendra,

What time did you get it yesterday? And can you also share your timeline?

Thanks

chrichri

Aug 15, 2014
Just received my Passport back with PR stamp today. sent it last Wednesday 29 and delivered April 30.
best of luck everyone!

Umer_Ali

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Guys what if we only send upfront RPRF email to cost recovery and dont cc cpc ottawa......should i send one to CPC now or its ok

chrichri

Aug 15, 2014
Umer_Ali said:
Guys what if we only send upfront RPRF email to cost recovery and dont cc cpc ottawa......should i send one to CPC now or its ok
i didn't copy cpc.. and the process went smooth after still. i think you're good.

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
Hello Guys,

i have completed 30 days of applying gmcs still have not received it.

I supposed to receive on saturday.Is it because of weekend?

clark kent

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2014
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
Saturdays I believe are not working days.

Hang in there and you should see something by today ( Once i received mine at noon ).

Jazz0101

Mar 10, 2015
Hey Guys,

I need a help please. I got my GCMS notes back and my file in under review. My application was received on 2nd July. I got this back in notes. "The job description provided in the letters of employment appears to have been partially drawn or drawn from HRSDC site. There is no specific details in the list of duties that differentiates the work form the generic description provided by HRSDC"

Should i send them new emplyment letter and change the duties abit so that they do not alike as they are on site. I have 7 duties listed in letter and 5 of them looks alike.

Please let me know if I should send new letter even if they have not asked it yet.

Thanks in advance

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Good one Jittu - already done Medicals?

jitendra1510 said:
I have got RPRF on 7th May, paid it on the same day.
No passport request yet

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jazz0101 said:
Hey Guys,

I need a help please. I got my GCMS notes back and my file in under review. My application was received on 2nd July. I got this back in notes. "The job description provided in the letters of employment appears to have been partially drawn or drawn from HRSDC site. There is no specific details in the list of duties that differentiates the work form the generic description provided by HRSDC"

Should i send them new emplyment letter and change the duties abit so that they do not alike as they are on site. I have 7 duties listed in letter and 5 of them looks alike.

Please let me know if I should send new letter even if they have not asked it yet.

I would send them a new letter, also indicate that you got new duties as a upgrade to your position in the company..
hope this help

Thanks in advance

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
Jazz0101 said:
Hey Guys,

Thanks in advance
Hi Jazz,

When you applied and when you received it?(day and time)

Jazz0101

Mar 10, 2015
Hi,

I applied i think around 28th of March and i got them today morning.

Well i am planing to send new letter tomorrow.

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
Jazz0101 said:
Hi,

I applied i think around 28th of March and i got them today morning.

Well i am planing to send new letter tomorrow.
So you got after 40days?

My noc is same like you noc 1212.and i applied july 09 and waiting.