+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July - 2014 Applications

IMG

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
SECOND BRIDGING

Hello folks :)

I have applied for PR under CEC in JULY 2014 (Awaiting MR) and currently am working in Canada on a valid Bridging open work permit. The BOWP is expiring on OCT 02 2015 and I am wondering about the right time to file for the second BOWP? When I applied BOWP for the first time, I made a paper application and now is it possible to make an on-line application or do I have to make only a paper application? If both the options work, which one is the best option to go with? As of today, the current processing times as specified on CIC website are 48 days for on-line application and 74 days for paper application! In case if I have to make a on-line application, please do post the link where I should go to apply for it! Also do let me know what documents are exactly need to file the on-line application? Any response is highly appreciated and thanks for all your help :)

mr_b

Nov 5, 2012
Hi Everyone,

Coming out of read-only:

NOC: 2173
PR application class : CEC
Current Residence : Canada
Application received : 11-Jul/2014
AOR Received : 9-Sep /2014
Ecase Status :- In Process
Medicals : waiting

Admin feel free to add my timeline to the spreadsheet.

Thanks,

frozenbc

May 19, 2012
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
AOR Received.
22-08-2014
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
vivmehta said:
How many people over here applied on july 09 and before and did not received MR?
I'm still waiting.

mahesh324

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
I have applied on July 2nd, application recieved on July 8. My Lawyer had follow up with CIC and got below reply regarding my application.
I am bit nervous..

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

The processing of your file is following its due course.

No action or document is needed from you at this present time and while we process applications as expeditiously as possible, each application is unique and we are unable to guarantee a specific time frame for its completion.

No further action is required on your part at this time. We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within 6 months as this could delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada

Case Processing Centre - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement des Demandes – Ottawa – AA8470

219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest

7th Floor | 7ème étage

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059

E-mail I Courriel : CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

CEC_SK

Oct 7, 2012
vkshah said:
You need to send out Use of Representative form with Section named "Cancel the appointment of a representative" - fill up details of your representative, must be signed by you and your spouse (if applicable).

Send the form from your email id to CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca, don't forget to include your UCI, file number, full name, birth date, your email address and contact number in write up.
In email subject you shall include UCI, Application number and purpose (e.g. UCI - xxxxxxxx, Application E0xxxxxxx - Cancellation of a representative).
Then you will get automated reply immediately, and CIC shall consider your request within 1 month or so.
Hi
You can call the Call center and ask them to remove the Representative information and before closing the call confirm the address once again and email Address
I did that hopefully that works ..

CEC_SK

Oct 7, 2012
ray_dave said:
How to do that? I checked my ECAS status. They have automatically updated my home address and mailing address to my current address. Before it was my representative's address. I am not sure if they updated email address too. I am just worried about missing any communication.
Hi
You can call the Call center and ask them to remove the Representative information and before closing the call confirm the address once again and email Address
I did that hopefully that works ..

Randy_Nik

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Phoenix, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
05-09-2014
Med's Request
13-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
09-10-2015
Hi All,

Just got my MR request email. Earlier today I had received the request for US PCC as well. My application had reached CIC on July 9th, 2014. All the best to all of you!

@Admin - Please update the sheet for me. Thanks!

Bhaski

Mar 6, 2015
Bhaski said:
Hi ADMINNNNNNNNN,

Please could you add below details of my friend to July sheet?

1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 24, 2014.

NOC code: 2174

AOR received: Oct 2nd, 2014

RCMP Request: Jan 29th, 2015
RCMP Submitted: Feb 19th, 2015

Waiting eagerly for Medicals
ADMIN could you please add this to the sheet? THANKS!!!!