Passport Req..
RPRF : 25-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-09-2015
LANDED..........
05-09-2015
I have also seen the second line today.

"2. We started processing your application on September 16, 2014."

Why is it 2014? The date is when I received AOR. Would it be just a typo??
very strange...

Nick666

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
yixiaop26 said:
could you share your friends's duties, I want have a check .
I don't know his duty list. He was not even in this NOC, but had a similar situation and thought he is level B.

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
ChrisK said:
I have also seen the second line today.

"2. We started processing your application on September 16, 2014."

Why is it 2014? The date is when I received AOR. Would it be just a typo??
very strange...
No its not a typing error they are adding this line now to almost every applicant. Reason dont know.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecpr_123 said:
Hi all,

I am July 2014 applicant and my file is under review by Officer. Below is the GCMS notes. Please suggest if I need to do act or wait until officer asks for any details. Appreciate all suggestions.

Application: <XXXXXXXXX> REGULATION: cec-2013 I have analyzed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation. FOSS/GCMS check: - No adverse info. All applicants currently hold valid status in Canada.
WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 25JUL2011 to 24JUL2014

Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying period' - in a skill level 0,A OR B occupation: 2012/10/06 to Lcokin Category work permit: LMO Exempt-C12 Post-secondary studies in Canada: None According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1:2012-10-06 to 2014-07-18, NOC: 2283 selected, Full time information systems testing technician with < XYZ Company>. Employment letter dated <Mon DD YYYY> confirms dates of employment, position title and a salary of $<XX>K A NOA from 2013 shows reported earning of $<XX>K.

Web based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES: Based on Duties appears to be of NoC Level A LANGUAGE IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level B. CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. - Police Certificates: - India: No reportable trace.
MEDICALS: PA - Current medical status: Not started.

RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER

Thank you,
could you share your duties here ?

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nick666 said:
I don't know his duty list. He was not even in this NOC, but had a similar situation and thought he is level B.
I think about the NOC , we should have already been very carefully to avoid this confusion

how about your friends situation ? doesn't he just rush a letter and submit it ?

or he have collection enough opinion and update it again and again then submit it ?

I am curious, if the VO is now treating all the B as A as possible as they can in order to reject the case .

Nick666

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
yixiaop26 said:
I think about the NOC , we should have already been very carefully to avoid this confusion

how about your friends situation ? doesn't he just rush a letter and submit it ?

or he have collection enough opinion and update it again and again then submit it ?

I am curious, if the VO is now treating all the B as A as possible as they can in order to reject the case .
Since his selected NOC in forms was actually level A, and mistake was clear at first review,
they returned his application after a few months (instead of AOR), and he had to apply again after a few months with proper docs.

If the problem is not obvious from beginning, then it can take up to 15 months until at least two officers review it.
From what I have seen in a few cases, if someone tries to convince them that they chose a wrong NOC in the middle of processing, they usually get rejection at the end.
Because those individuals actually made their entire initial application void by doing that.

I'm not sure if there is any known solution in such cases.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nick666 said:
Since his selected NOC in forms was actually level A, and mistake was clear at first review,
they returned his application after a few months (instead of AOR), and he had to apply again after a few months with proper docs.

If the problem is not obvious from beginning, then it can take up to 15 months until at least two officers review it.
From what I have seen in a few cases, if someone tries to convince them that they chose a wrong NOC in the middle of processing, they usually get rejection at the end.
Because those individuals actually made their entire initial application void by doing that.

so he choose A , but duties is B ?

not like choose B , and try best to make duties to B , but VO still treat it as A and reject it ?

if so , it make sense,

I just want to clear, after all the effort to clear it is B and duties is close to B , VO won't still insist move it to A and reject it .

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecpet said:
No its not a typing error they are adding this line now to almost every applicant. Reason dont know.
same thing here got 2nd line add today
we start processing your application October 6 2014

what you think next / medical request

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nick666 said:

but for cecpr_123, sounds it have applied as B and try duties to be B , the VO still doubt it is A .

Nick666

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
yixiaop26 said:
so he choose A , but duties is B ?

not like choose B , and try best to make duties to B , but VO still treat it as A and reject it ?

if so , it make sense,

I just want to clear, after all the effort to clear it is B and duties is close to B , VO won't still insist move it to A and reject it .
No, reverse! You don't choose A or B in forms, you just choose NOC.

He thought he is level B and documents and IELTS were for Level B (duties and NOC matches level A).
Then CIC reviews it, and says it is Level A. and your IELTS is not enough. so same situation.

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
Guys,

Please update here who still has one line on ECAS. ? Because almost all june applicants got their 2nd and 3rd line updated and some july as well.

cecpr_123

Jul 7, 2015
I applied under category B and met IELTS score required for category B. As some one mentioned here, first officer thought that my duties comes under category A and I didn't meet language requirements for category A. Hence it was sent for second review.

I had reviewed my duties again and they are pretty much close to B.

If my duties/responsibilities comes between A and B category, Does officer consider me under NOC Level B? If officer thinks that my duties come under category A, will officer give me a chance for proving language requirements or reject the case?

Thank you for your feedback.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecpr_123 said:
I applied under category B and met IELTS score required for category B. As some one mentioned here, first officer thought that my duties comes under category A and I didn't meet language requirements for category A. Hence it was sent for second review.

If my duties/responsibilities comes between A and B category, Does officer consider me under NOC Level B? If officer thinks that my duties come under category A, will officer give me a chance for proving language requirements or reject the case?

they won't ask for new IELTs result , they only assess the case which including your english level while it is submitted,

your direction to help your case would be try to prove that it is B not A .

that is all I know , suggest ask other real senior in this forum for this question.

if possible , could you email me your duties . I really want have a check, because I applied under B too .

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
cecpet said:
Guys,

Please update here who still has one line on ECAS. ? Because almost all june applicants got their 2nd and 3rd line updated and some july as well.
July 09 applicant AOR on sep 03,2014. Still with one line.
NO SECOND LINE ADDED.

Kothem

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-06-11
AOR Received.
2014-07-23
Med's Request
2015-02-03
Med's Done....
2015-02-14
Passport Req..
2016-09-02
VISA ISSUED...
2016-23-02
LANDED..........
2016-05-03
cecpr_123 said:

As the other member said, I don't think you will be asked to provide IELTS for NOC A. If that is the case then they will simply reject the file and ask to apply under correct NOC. Since your application is in second review, I would advise you to act quickly and try to convince VO that you really fall under category B. May be sending a more strong reference letter from your company can help. Seniors can advise more options that they can think of.