+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July - 2014 Applications

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joshi9 said:
Guys,
I have added CIC Ottawa email address and a letter requesting CIC to prioritize our application better. We still need more applicants to sign this petition. I would urge you all to promote this link as much as possible, so CIC knows about US!!
https://www.change.org/p/citizenship-and-immigration-canada-cic-canada-should-finish-processing-pre-jan-2015-applications-before-express-entry-apps?recruiter=358469952&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
cic will not do anything unless you past your 13 months. could you share your timeline plz

thanks

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecpr_123 said:
Thank you catchme288 for quick response.

I have also just confirmed the same with CIC. CIC recommends that one should apply for an extension at least 30 days prior to WP expiry.
did they mention 30 days ? :O

but their processing time is way beyond that time frame. so what if you do not get another extension in 30 days ?

c2h5oh

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Doc's Request.
21-02-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Passport Req..
visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2016
LANDED..........
15-02-2016
Ottawa-applicant said:
cic will not do anything unless you past your 13 months. could you share your timeline plz
Just exceeding 13 months doesn't help much. I'm closing on 14 now (no 2nd review - recommended: pass!), done my medical almost 6 months ago and when I've called I was told this was normal processing, because "it has been just 5 months since they got the last documents from me - extra info about my relationship with my spouse included in the application.

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
c2h5oh said:
Just exceeding 13 months doesn't help much. I'm closing on 14 now (no 2nd review - recommended: pass!), done my medical almost 6 months ago and when I've called I was told this was normal processing, because "it has been just 5 months since they got the last documents from me - extra info about my relationship with my spouse included in the application.
its strange coz cic told me 13 months isthe cut off. but even thought i think they are very slow :( my

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys

So I finally got my Notes back and I couldn't post it but when I read it, everything seems fine ONLY the officer is recommending the second reviews coz { THE COMPANY IS A MOVING COMPANY AND for the officer to determine if the company size and profile justifying the need for the position indicated. (NOC 2281)

any thoughts?

iamitguy

Nov 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Not at all
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Med's Request
19-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-09-2015
Ottawa-applicant said:
hey guys

So I finally got my Notes back and I couldn't post it but when I read it, everything seems fine ONLY the officer is recommending the second reviews coz { THE COMPANY IS A MOVING COMPANY AND for the officer to determine if the company size and profile justifying the need for the position indicated. (NOC 2281)

any thoughts?
Exactly same wording is mentioned in my notes as well.. My employer is a landscaping company. Under what NOC you applied?

joshi9

Oct 1, 2014
I have added the Minister@cic.gc.ca email address. Everyone who has not yet signed this should take some time and SIGN! It should benefit us all facing this unfavorable situation.

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joshi9 said:
I have added the Minister @ cic.gc.ca email address. Everyone who has not yet signed this should take some time and SIGN! It should benefit us all facing this unfavorable situation.

signed what?

cecpr_123

Jul 7, 2015
Hi all,

I am July 2014 applicant and my file is under review by Officer. Below is the GCMS notes. Please suggest if I need to do act or wait until officer asks for any details. Appreciate all suggestions.

Application: <XXXXXXXXX> REGULATION: cec-2013 I have analyzed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation. FOSS/GCMS check: - No adverse info. All applicants currently hold valid status in Canada.
WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 25JUL2011 to 24JUL2014

Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying period' - in a skill level 0,A OR B occupation: 2012/10/06 to Lcokin Category work permit: LMO Exempt-C12 Post-secondary studies in Canada: None According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1:2012-10-06 to 2014-07-18, NOC: 2283 selected, Full time information systems testing technician with < XYZ Company>. Employment letter dated <Mon DD YYYY> confirms dates of employment, position title and a salary of $<XX>K A NOA from 2013 shows reported earning of $<XX>K.

Web based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES: Based on Duties appears to be of NoC Level A LANGUAGE IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level B. CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. - Police Certificates: - India: No reportable trace.
MEDICALS: PA - Current medical status: Not started.

RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER

Thank you,

iamitguy

Nov 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Not at all
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Med's Request
19-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-09-2015

Nick666

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
cecpr_123 said:
Web based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES: Based on Duties appears to be of NoC Level A LANGUAGE IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level B. CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. - Police Certificates: - India: No reportable trace.
MEDICALS: PA - Current medical status: Not started.

RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER

Thank you,
Did you choose NOC level A from beginning with IELTS results (all minimum 6)?
I guess they are referring to technical QA (based on duties), which can be NOC 2171 for example.
You can't change NOC. However, a technical officer should review it and decide if duties are still the one that you chose. So be calm until second review.

My colleague got rejection instead of AOR, because one IELTS band score was not enough, and he thought he is category B and not A.

3dgrinder

Feb 3, 2015
Got 2nd line today:

We received your application for permanent residence on July 21, 2014.
We started processing your application on September 23, 2014.

Asked RCMP, PCC and proof of evidence that I'll live outside Quebec at 30 March and send all those in 12 April.

Did upfront medical and paid landing feel already. Hope for the best.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nick666 said:
Did you choose NOC level A from beginning with IELTS results (all minimum 6)?
I guess they are referring to technical QA (based on duties), which can be NOC 2171 for example.
You can't change NOC. However, a technical officer should review it and decide if duties are still the one that you chose. So be calm until second review.

My colleague got rejection instead of AOR, because one IELTS band score was not enough, and he thought he is category B and not A.
could you share your friends's duties, I want have a check .

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
ALHAMDULILAH got second line today. some relief

We started processing your application on 14 October 2014.

I am July 29 Applicant.

Hope rest of process will go smooth and soon.

Today is our independence day too 14 August my second line appears on 14th (today) and AOR date is also 14th October .. :p