+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2013 Applications

Mapleleaves

Sep 16, 2013
Hello guys.

I'm not sure if there is any other threads with the same topic. if there any, please let me know so I can use it.

As you might know June 2013 applications are already on the move. So we should now look for those waiting in queue since July first.

my time line is:

Application received July 9th, 2013

Now waiting for an update on my E-cas.

What is yours July applicants?

wadelmaki

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
Mapleleaves said:
Hello guys.

I'm not sure if there is any other threads with the same topic. if there any, please let me know so I can use it.

As you might know June 2013 applications are already on the move. So we should now look for those waiting in queue since July first.

my time line is:

Application received July 9th, 2013

Now waiting for an update on my E-cas.

What is yours July applicants?
Mapleleaves –
My application was received on July 5th of this year. I have just called CIC and they told me that my application was received; however my Ecas hasn’t not been updated yet.
I was expecting that my application will be returned, because I forgot to sign my name on the back of the photo, but it doesn’t look like.
Try to give them a call this morning; I waited on the line for about less than 5 minutes.

Mapleleaves

Sep 16, 2013
wadelmaki said:
Mapleleaves –
My application was received on July 5th of this year. I have just called CIC and they told me that my application was received; however my Ecas hasn't not been updated yet.
I was expecting that my application will be returned, because I forgot to sign my name on the back of the photo, but it doesn't look like.
Try to give them a call this morning; I waited on the line for about less than 5 minutes.
Wademaki.

Thanks for your reply to the post. Actually I'm not in a hurry to call them coz I believe through others' timelines that it takes around 80 to 85 days usually to send the AOR. so for me it is still early to do any calls.

Please keep us updated on your Ecas

Have a nice day

wadelmaki

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
Mapeleaves -

I don't think it is that early, I am only 4 days away from you.

By the way, what is your local office, and are you submitting a family application or single appl?

Mapleleaves

Sep 16, 2013
wadelmaki said:
Mapeleaves -

I don't think it is that early, I am only 4 days away from you.

By the way, what is your local office, and are you submitting a family application or single appl?

my local office is richmond hill. it's a family application. would these stuff make any difference? what is your local office and is it a family application ?

Mapleleaves

Sep 16, 2013
"We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July **, 2013.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July **, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on September **, 2013."

That's good news. this means that my file is complete.

What about you guys? any news?

Mapleleaves

Sep 16, 2013
what should I expect next guys?

what are the next steps and what is the approximate processing time for each step?

I know it could be a long wait but just to get an idea about the routine and non-routine steps.

Thanks for your help in advance.

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For a routine application, you can expect a file transfer to your local office by the end of this year. After few months of processing at local office, you will get a request to take the citizenship test and then take oath.

Mapleleaves said:
what should I expect next guys?

what are the next steps and what is the approximate processing time for each step?

I know it could be a long wait but just to get an idea about the routine and non-routine steps.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Mapleleaves

Sep 16, 2013
chandu007 said:
For a routine application, you can expect a file transfer to your local office by the end of this year. After few months of processing at local office, you will get a request to take the citizenship test and then take oath.
Thanks Chandu007 :)

basharar

Nov 5, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mapleavs, so your application was received July 9th, showed up on ecas 23, can you share your timeline like everyone in this form, it's useful information for everyone to know

msvadi

Sep 11, 2013
According on Canada post my application (family) was delivered on July 11. I'm waiting for the acknowledgement letter. There is nothing yet on Ecas.

Mapleleaves

Sep 16, 2013
msvadi said:
According on Canada post my application (family) was delivered on July 11. I'm waiting for the acknowledgement letter. There is nothing yet on Ecas.
Usually I see that the trend is about 80 to 90 days to get an update on Ecas. Maybe you can wait until that period is over or you can give them a call.

All good luck. Please keep us updated.

andresp

Oct 1, 2013
Hi everyone,

I'd like to share my dates:

Application received: July 19th, 2013
Update E-cas:Not yet.

Fingers crossed ;)

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andresp said:
Hi everyone,

I'd like to share my dates:

Application received: July 19th, 2013
Update E-cas:Not yet.

Fingers crossed ;)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/today-theyve-opened-applications-submitted-on-t166517.0.html