Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
Doc's Request.
22-01-2014 (RCMP Request) /20-02-2014 ( default PCC request)
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent along with package
File Transfer...
17-09-2013
Med's Request
Changed to in process on 23 Apr 2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2014 & 24-02-2014 (Medical Sent) , Paid RPRF upfront
Passport Req..
1st May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
11th May 2015
LANDED..........
1st June 2015
Kris Yang said:
App. Filed July 26
AOR Sep 27
Thanks and NOC Please ?

bmp7519

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/07/2013
LANDED..........
15/07/2014
Hello,

I also received PCC request. I emailed them replying that i have already submitted original copy with my application.

Am july 11th applicant.

kkalra

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone please copy paste their "biodata" email content from CIC?

I just need to see if there is a possibility of adding a dependent at the time of submitting biodata.

Thanks

leakhena

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
Doc's Request.
20-02-2014 PCC
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
25-02-2014
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
28/05/2014
VISA ISSUED...
04/06/2014
LANDED..........
11/06/2014
I just received email about requesting a police certificate.
Is it have to be from our original country, or only Canada?

i_love_toast

Sep 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
24-02-2014
bmp7519 said:
Hello,

I also received PCC request. I emailed them replying that i have already submitted original copy with my application.

Am july 11th applicant.
Hey, any chance can you post the email reply that you sent them?

gthreep

Feb 20, 2014
Just got this email.... I already sent the police certificate along with my application so not sure what to do with this email... ::)

(Application Received on Jul 29, AOR on Sep 28)

============================

Date: February 20, 2014

UCI: XXXXXXXX
Application: XXXXXXXX

Email:

XXXXXXXX @ XXXXXXXX

Dear XXXXXX XXXXXXX:

This is regarding your application for permanent residence in Canada which is now in queue to be reviewed by a visa officer. Please note that you must submit original police certificates for you and any accompanying dependents for all countries where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18.

If you are currently in possession of any police certificates, which were not submitted with your original application, please submit them to our office now.

If you have already submitted your police certificates, do not apply for or submit new documents. We will contact you once your application has been reviewed by a visa officer.

If you are in the process of obtaining the required documents and have not yet received them, submit them to our office as soon as they are available.

For more information on how to obtain police certificates, including country specific requirements, visit; http ://www .cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

DO NOT SUBMIT SCANNED COPIES OF YOUR DOCUMENTS VIA EMAIL.

We require only original documents and all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated below.

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa | Centre de traitement des demandes – Ottawa – CEC
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
E-mail I Courriel : CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca
Site : www . cic. gc .ca
Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.

+++++++++++++++
Désistement : En fournissant votre adresse électronique, vous établissez une communication par voie électronique avec CIC et, par conséquent, CIC est autorisé à utiliser l'adresse électronique fournie à cette fin, y compris pour la transmission de renseignements personnels au sujet de votre dossier/cas

i_love_toast

Sep 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
24-02-2014
This is so odd. I have been following this forum for months now and this is a first. So many of us have received the email.
The email is so vague in what they are asking for as we already have included our police cert's in our application package.
I wonder if this is a new way of informing people that our files are now on the desk of a visa officer and waiting to be reviewed...

Kris Yang

Feb 20, 2014
THE police clearance certificate has to be issued within 3 month before the application. I am thinking maybe it is out dated so we need to submit a new one?
I believe the certificate is valid for 1 year so mine is still valid.

kkalra

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leakhena said:
I just received email about requesting a police certificate.
Is it have to be from our original country, or only Canada?
both your original country and Canada

kkalra

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gthreep said:
Just got this email.... I already sent the police certificate along with my application so not sure what to do with this email... ::)

(Application Received on Jul 29, AOR on Sep 28)

============================

Date: February 20, 2014

UCI: XXXXXXXX
Application: XXXXXXXX

Email:

XXXXXXXX @ XXXXXXXX

Dear XXXXXX XXXXXXX:

This is regarding your application for permanent residence in Canada which is now in queue to be reviewed by a visa officer. Please note that you must submit original police certificates for you and any accompanying dependents for all countries where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18.

If you are currently in possession of any police certificates, which were not submitted with your original application, please submit them to our office now.

If you have already submitted your police certificates, do not apply for or submit new documents. We will contact you once your application has been reviewed by a visa officer.

If you are in the process of obtaining the required documents and have not yet received them, submit them to our office as soon as they are available.

For more information on how to obtain police certificates, including country specific requirements, visit; http ://www .cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

DO NOT SUBMIT SCANNED COPIES OF YOUR DOCUMENTS VIA EMAIL.

We require only original documents and all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated below.

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa | Centre de traitement des demandes – Ottawa – CEC
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
E-mail I Courriel : CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca
Site : www . cic. gc .ca
Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.

+++++++++++++++
Désistement : En fournissant votre adresse électronique, vous établissez une communication par voie électronique avec CIC et, par conséquent, CIC est autorisé à utiliser l'adresse électronique fournie à cette fin, y compris pour la transmission de renseignements personnels au sujet de votre dossier/cas
I also got this email just now. I submitted original police certificates with my application both from my Orginal country and Canada and they were also less than 3 months old when I sent them.

not sure what to do now? Should I reply back and say I already submitted? should I apply for new ones?

Julyapplicant

Sep 14, 2013
Got my MR today.

Category........: CEC
NOC Code......: 2283
App. Filed.......: 05-07-2013
AOR Received.: 30-08-2013
Med's Request: 20-02-2014

July_CEC

Jul 29, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
24-09-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
04-03-2014
Med's Done....
11-03-2014
Passport Req..
03-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
kkalra said:
I also got this email just now. I submitted original police certificates with my application both from my Orginal country and Canada and they were also less than 3 months old when I sent them.

not sure what to do now? Should I reply back and say I already submitted? should I apply for new ones?
I also got this mail. Looks like a generic mail sent to all.

kkalra

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So should we reply to that email "that we submitted and all" or just ignore it ::)

lukeyd

Feb 6, 2014
I received that Police Certificate email request today as well.

I've reviewed the CIC website and have found the following:

Police certificates

You and your family members who are 18 years of age and older and are not permanent residents or Canadian citizens must provide:
  • valid police certificate, or
  • police clearance, or
  • record of no information.

These documents are to be provided for each country other than Canada, in which you have lived for six (6) consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.
Emphasis theirs!

I can't post links but search on the CIC website for Guide 5609. It's the Application for permanent residence - Canadian Experience Class info page, and it's under the "Police Certificates" heading.

I've already sent all other police certificates, so as per the email and the website, I'm not going to apply for and send in any Canadian Police Certificates (at this time).