Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Filed Recived on 11-07-2013
IELTS Request
Included with App
stalintouch said:
Landing experince:
I got my passport back on Monday and planned to land the next day on Canada day so as I had a 12 hour drive ahead of me I went to bed really early to be ready for it that night I woke up 10 times to look on my clock wandering if it was time to go finally around 4:30 am I couldnt take it anymore I put everything together for the long drive got to my car and gunned it south to the border I got to Carway around 5 pm got my refusal letter went back to my can and hay caramba my car wouldnt start funny so close to get everything done but stock. Finally after an hour got it running and turned back to the Canadian side

I presented my documents to the officer and told him was I was there the guy wasnt happy at all He immediately asked me why I didnt make an appointment to land I explained that as the principal applicant I need o land asap cause my family is coming next week and an appointment takes weeks so He said you might be waiting for 2 hours as we are busy I said no a problem so i sat for 2 hours andHe called my name to the front desk and started working on my landing it took less than 5 min to complete everything He pretty much made me wait on purpose but whatever. At the end I wasnt given any little Canadian flag or any welcoming brochure or anything that is given to new PRs not even a congratulations welcome to Canada he just said if you have any questions dont come here or call here call cic really rude but whatever I'm a PR now yahooo :p :p :p :p

Ill stay in touch and cheer for those still waiting thanks for your support everyone
am sorry u had a bad landing experience :( .. but its ok u r now a PR and thats all it matters!!

CECapplicantXX

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Included with App
I have a questions ..

I logged into my Ecas today and noticed that my old application (which was refused in 2yrs ago) appeared under my account .. which is odd, it should have been archived and it wasn't visible under my account for the past 2 years until today, any idea why this has happened or did anyone had a similar case?

just to clarify when i log into ECAS first page, i see:

My name ----> In process
My name ----> Decision made (this part did not appear until today and it is about my old application that was rejected 2yrs ago)

any insight will be appreciated, thanks!

Cruiser55

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
21.02.2014 RPRF and BIODATA requested
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with application.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
stalintouch said:
Landing experince:
I got my passport back on Monday and planned to land the next day on Canada day so as I had a 12 hour drive ahead of me I went to bed really early to be ready for it that night I woke up 10 times to look on my clock wandering if it was time to go finally around 4:30 am I couldnt take it anymore I put everything together for the long drive got to my car and gunned it south to the border I got to Carway around 5 pm got my refusal letter went back to my can and hay caramba my car wouldnt start funny so close to get everything done but stock. Finally after an hour got it running and turned back to the Canadian side

I presented my documents to the officer and told him was I was there the guy wasnt happy at all He immediately asked me why I didnt make an appointment to land I explained that as the principal applicant I need o land asap cause my family is coming next week and an appointment takes weeks so He said you might be waiting for 2 hours as we are busy I said no a problem so i sat for 2 hours andHe called my name to the front desk and started working on my landing it took less than 5 min to complete everything He pretty much made me wait on purpose but whatever. At the end I wasnt given any little Canadian flag or any welcoming brochure or anything that is given to new PRs not even a congratulations welcome to Canada he just said if you have any questions dont come here or call here call cic really rude but whatever I'm a PR now yahooo :p :p :p :p

Ill stay in touch and cheer for those still waiting thanks for your support everyone
wow! really? but you know what, look at the big picture, you are going to be here permanently.

congratulations!

stalintouch

Apr 2, 2011
CECapplicantXX said:
am sorry u had a bad landing experience :( .. but its ok u r now a PR and thats all it matters!!
Yeah thats all it matters thanks bud wish u hear from cpc-o soon

Cruiser55 said:
wow! really? but you know what, look at the big picture, you are going to be here permanently.

congratulations!
Appreciate it bud from now on its a new life ahead of me 8)

bmp7519

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/07/2013
LANDED..........
15/07/2014
Hello Folks,

ECAS is showing " Decision Made ". Hope to get PPR email soon.

CECapplicantXX

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Included with App
bmp7519 said:
Hello Folks,

ECAS is showing " Decision Made ". Hope to get PPR email soon.
thats great! i hope u get it soon & i hope i hear something soon as well :)...

bmp7519

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/07/2013
LANDED..........
15/07/2014
CECapplicantXX said:
thats great! i hope u get it soon & i hope i hear something soon as well :)...
Yes buddy, i agree. Long wait for both of us...hope this ends well soon in coming weeks.

CECapplicantXX

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Included with App
bmp7519 said:
Yes buddy, i agree. Long wait for both of us...hope this ends well soon in coming weeks.
wen did u notice the status change?

bmp7519

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/07/2013
LANDED..........
15/07/2014

CEC_NLD

Sep 13, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
28-02-2014 Schedue A form
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront 07-03-2013
ECAS status changed to Decision Made yesterday :) :) ;) ;)

pathfinder

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
My Ecas changed to Decision made on Thursday July 3/14. This morning it went back to In process. Has anyone had the same experience?