Med's Request
02-18-2014
Med's Done....
03-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-21-2014
LANDED..........
04-06-2014
I landed April 6th and received my card earlier this week, you could try calling the call centre for extra info?

There has been no update on ecas as per the PR card.

myYahoo

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-09-2013
Med's Request
03-03-2014
Med's Done....
05-03-2014
Passport Req..
17-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2014
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
TheAwesomeMatt said:
I landed April 6th and received my card earlier this week, you could try calling the call centre for extra info?

There has been no update on ecas as per the PR card.
Thanks for the update

Any body like my case?

dd17dd86

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Hi I filed my application in july 2013 got my AOR in august. My Landing fees request came in feb 2014 and medical request on 13 march .My medical was done end of march.Online status shows medical recieved.I am waiting for PPR since then.Is it normal.Please reply.

pathfinder

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
dd17dd86 said:
Hi I filed my application in july 2013 got my AOR in august. My Landing fees request came in feb 2014 and medical request on 13 march .My medical was done end of march.Online status shows medical recieved.I am waiting for PPR since then.Is it normal.Please reply.
I am in same boat as you. Medicals uploaded on Marcg 26/14. Waiting for PPR. Online status shows Medical received since April 25/14.

CEC_NLD

Sep 13, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
28-02-2014 Schedue A form
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront 07-03-2013
ECAS status updated to Medicals have been received yesterday.

dd17dd86

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
pathfinder said:
I am in same boat as you. Medicals uploaded on Marcg 26/14. Waiting for PPR. Online status shows Medical received since April 25/14.
Thank you for replying. I just worried because my husband has a refugee status and we have his hearing next week. Hope something comes this week. It would be a miracle. Hope you get yours too.

bmp7519

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/07/2013
LANDED..........
15/07/2014
Hello Guys,

Finally after 120 days of wait, my ECAS updated with " Medical results have been received "...Hope to get PPR email soon...

nandoU

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-07-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
nandoU said:
Ok so here's my update.

Applicant: nandoU
Medical request: on March 4th
RPRF request (paid the same day): on March 10th
I called the only panel physician in Nova Scotia and I couldn't book an appointment till early May, since doc was on vacation for like a month
Medicals submitted: May 3rd (no biodata requested, probably cause my photos are updated on the system quite often since I've been in Canada since 2003)
Passport requested: May 28th
Passport sent: May 29th
Passport received at CPC-Ottawa: May 30th
ECAS update: I checked ECAS in Friday May 30th and I saw nothing new since "in process", I checked today Sunday June the 1st and it says "MEDICALS RECEIVED" and "DECISION MADE", no dates next to them.

So yeah, I am now waiting for the passport to come back with my PR visa and Confirmation of Permanent Residence, probably I will get all of this in the next few days.

Then my landing probably will take some time as I live in Halifax and it's a nightmare to get of here for cheap or fast. Is like 12 hrs of ride to go to the nearest pass, ferry can cost up to 400 CAD 10 hr sail and includes sea sickness, and airborne when I have no plans to go to the states can cost more than 500....sigh...I'll probably call for an appointment, so I'll have to wait months for my PR confirmation, and more months for a PR card and a new SIN number....but yeah at least I know now I'm a PR. Yay!

Whose responsible for the spreadsheet update?...let me know if you need more info, I can't promise I will be checking these forums often in the next few months....

Thanks to everyone who engaged in fruitful discussions and answered my questions!

nandoU
Oh Canada!

I just landed inland...yess

So to the July Excel sheet guy, please add to the info is quoted above that:

I got my COPR and passport with PR visa back on June 19th

nandoU landed, inland at Halifax, on July 2nd, just 2 days short of a year after my initial submission for PR.

also my appointment for landing inland just took 2 weeks after I got my COPR and my passport back...sweet!

now is time to wait for my PR-card...the CIC officer told me that currently is taking 2 months for that.

thanks for all the info and support ppl!

stalintouch

Apr 2, 2011
Landing experince:
I got my passport back on Monday and planned to land the next day on Canada day so as I had a 12 hour drive ahead of me I went to bed really early to be ready for it that night I woke up 10 times to look on my clock wandering if it was time to go finally around 4:30 am I couldnt take it anymore I put everything together for the long drive got to my car and gunned it south to the border I got to Carway around 5 pm got my refusal letter went back to my can and hay caramba my car wouldnt start funny so close to get everything done but stock. Finally after an hour got it running and turned back to the Canadian side

I presented my documents to the officer and told him was I was there the guy wasnt happy at all He immediately asked me why I didnt make an appointment to land I explained that as the principal applicant I need o land asap cause my family is coming next week and an appointment takes weeks so He said you might be waiting for 2 hours as we are busy I said no a problem so i sat for 2 hours andHe called my name to the front desk and started working on my landing it took less than 5 min to complete everything He pretty much made me wait on purpose but whatever. At the end I wasnt given any little Canadian flag or any welcoming brochure or anything that is given to new PRs not even a congratulations welcome to Canada he just said if you have any questions dont come here or call here call cic really rude but whatever I'm a PR now yahooo :p :p :p :p

Ill stay in touch and cheer for those still waiting thanks for your support everyone