Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
9/05/2013
LANDED..........
24/05/2013
There is a new CPP - Ottawa spreadsheet for anyone going through that office. You can add your information if you like. The link is at the bottom of my message.

Nov 23, 2012
lunas said:
That's a little mean. Let them speak their language. There will be others who will understand and reply in their language.

thanks man! ;D sory 4 using tagalog instead of english,,

Til now i dnt recv any news frm embssy. ive send
All req/docu. That they nid,, my pp all suportng docu. And i cnt access
Ecas too. Even i used my sponsor's info.

Nov 23, 2012
bagelbagel81 said:
Hi bersaminaangie,
I have added you to the spreadsheet. If you don't mind me asking: What date did you get sponsor approval? Also, just confirming - you have already received PPR and have sent it in for processing? Does that mean you have not had to go for an interview and it has been waived?

Here's hoping obtaining your COPR goes as smoothly as the rest of your processing time! :)
Helo bageL,
Thanks 4 addng me. I dnt recv any aproval
I recv only ppr on sept.17, oct19, pp sent
Nov.06,addtnl documentation
Nov.11, docu. Sent
Til now no update coz no progres on my ecas all i
Can see is d' profle, rthey recv my form june21,2011
Aside frm that nothng i know, cn u help me wat i do
Hoping that too hows ur application. ;D

Nov 23, 2012
bersaminaangie said:
Helo bageL,
Thanks 4 addng me. I dnt recv any aproval
I recv only ppr on sept.17, oct19, pp sent
Nov.06,addtnl documentation
Nov.11, docu. Sent
No interview acordng to the leter the leter has uci and
File num. It says: at this time no interview has bin sched.
Leter included apdndix a. I sub. Also pic .
Til now no update coz no progres on my ecas all i
Can see is d' profle, rthey recv my form june21,2011
Aside frm that nothng i know, cn u help me wat i do
Hoping that too hows ur application. ;D

Nov 23, 2012
[quote author=bersaminaangie link=topic=110136.
once again bagel cn u add this to spreadsht
June 21,2011 pas the form at canada
Including the medical, i thnk june 18,

rumpelstiltskin

Oct 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
File Transfer...
01-11-2012
Med's Request
14-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Passport Req..
09-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
bagelbagel81 said:
Awww shucks, thanks!

rumpelstiltskin - if you could please provide your:
• Date of medical
• Visa Office you are going through
• Date of sponsorship approval
• When/if you have received further correspondence from The VO

I will then add the rest of your deets to the spreadsheet.
Cheers!
Hi bagelbagel81,

Here's my info:
• Date of medical: 10/15/2012
• Visa Office you are going through: Manila
• Date of sponsorship approval: 11/1/2012

Additional info:
- Application Sent: 7/26/2012
- Application Received: 7/30/2012
- Request for Medical: 10/14/2012
- Sponsor Approved: 11/1/2012
- Medical Received (on eCAS): 11/19/2012

Thanks a lot for your help!
rumpelstiltskin

Agnelo

Sep 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-27-2012
AOR Received.
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
10-04-2012
Med's Done....
05-01-2012
Please add me to the list for July 2012
• Application sent: July 27, 2012
• Date of medical - May 22, 2012
• Visa Office you are going through: Ottawa
• Date of sponsor approval: 10/4/2012

bagelbagel81

Jun 13, 2012
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Jul 2012
AOR Received.
25th Sep 2012
File Transfer...
25th Sep 2012
Med's Done....
2nd Jul 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17th Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Jan 2013
LANDED..........
6th June 2013!
rumpelstiltskin said:
Hi bagelbagel81,

Here's my info:
• Date of medical: 10/15/2012
• Visa Office you are going through: Manila
• Date of sponsorship approval: 11/1/2012

Additional info:
- Application Sent: 7/26/2012
- Application Received: 7/30/2012
- Request for Medical: 10/14/2012
- Sponsor Approved: 11/1/2012
- Medical Received (on eCAS): 11/19/2012

Thanks a lot for your help!
rumpelstiltskin
Thanks for the info rumpelstiltskin - I have added you to the spreadsheet! Good luck with the second stage :)

bagelbagel81

Jun 13, 2012
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Jul 2012
AOR Received.
25th Sep 2012
File Transfer...
25th Sep 2012
Med's Done....
2nd Jul 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17th Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Jan 2013
LANDED..........
6th June 2013!
Agnelo said:
Please add me to the list for July 2012
• Application sent: July 27, 2012
• Date of medical - May 22, 2012
• Visa Office you are going through: Ottawa
• Date of sponsor approval: 10/4/2012
Welcome to July Agnelo! I have added you too :)

bagelbagel81

Jun 13, 2012
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Jul 2012
AOR Received.
25th Sep 2012
File Transfer...
25th Sep 2012
Med's Done....
2nd Jul 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17th Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Jan 2013
LANDED..........
6th June 2013!
bersaminaangie said:
once again bagel cn u add this to spreadsht
June 21,2011 pas the form at canada
Including the medical, i thnk june 18,
Hey bersaminaangie... I am not sure I understand what the June 21, 2011 date is for?

I have added you medical and added your other details though. Good luck with the second stage!

danielren

Jun 27, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi bagelbagel81, just an update, I got an acknowledgement of receipt email from Beijing office on Nov 21, finally saw some movement, thanks for updating the spreadsheet. :)

Teni

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Guys av gotten bad news and need suggestion, really scared, got a mail from my VO

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

I have concern your sponsor was not free to enter into marriage with you. You have not submitted evidence of a Decree Absolute in respect to sponsor’s divorce from his former spouse. You provided a Judgment dated May 17, 2012 indicating the Decree shall become absolute 3 months from the date of this Judgment…. The Certificate of Marriage between you and sponsor is dated May 28, 2012, indicating the marriage took place just 11 days after the Judgment was issued.

before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You have 60 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer

Immigration Section

Now we just read my husband's annulment letter again and found out it was actually started on the annulment letter that "The degree is Absolute after 3mths,(his sepration/divorce) meaning we where not to get married until after 3mths , but the issue is the lady he married before has long been remarried, and this case has been in court since 2008 when they decided to go their seprate ways, but he was not in country home to get the annunlment and was only issued when he came in May for our wedding, pls i need suggestions ,, right now am sick to my bones

marcopolocan

Star Member
Jun 22, 2012
Hi Teni,

I'm not sure what country you're from or how difficult it is to get married there. Having said that, what I may try if I was in your position is get married again in a quick ceremony with details and pictures and also get affidavits from your marriage celebrant that it is a legal marriage (decree absolute) and that you were not aware of the date issue. Submit all evidence as soon as you can.

Otherwise you are not married and will likely be refused. At least a quick and legal ceremony with evidence shows that you are still wanting to be together and perhaps it was an oversight on your part about the date. Then hope for the best.

Good luck

cempjwi

Mar 14, 2012
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
31-Jul-12
Doc's Request.
09-Feb-13; Sent 13-Mar-13
AOR Received.
15-Oct-12; In-process 26-Mar-13
File Transfer...
15-Oct-12
Med's Request
02-Apr-13 Chest Xray Only
Med's Done....
14-May-12; 04-Apr-13 (Delivered 15-Apr-13)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2013 (Rcvd May 15th, 2013)
LANDED..........
1-July-2013
Teni said:
Guys av gotten bad news and need suggestion, really scared, got a mail from my VO

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

I have concern your sponsor was not free to enter into marriage with you. You have not submitted evidence of a Decree Absolute in respect to sponsor's divorce from his former spouse. You provided a Judgment dated May 17, 2012 indicating the Decree shall become absolute 3 months from the date of this Judgment.... The Certificate of Marriage between you and sponsor is dated May 28, 2012, indicating the marriage took place just 11 days after the Judgment was issued.

before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You have 60 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer

Immigration Section

Now we just read my husband's annulment letter again and found out it was actually started on the annulment letter that "The degree is Absolute after 3mths,(his sepration/divorce) meaning we where not to get married until after 3mths , but the issue is the lady he married before has long been remarried, and this case has been in court since 2008 when they decided to go their seprate ways, but he was not in country home to get the annunlment and was only issued when he came in May for our wedding, pls i need suggestions ,, right now am sick to my bones
You should not get married again unless you talk to a lawyer first. I am not talking about an immigration lawyer as immigration is not the issue. Your sponsor married you while he may not have been free to do so as his first marraige's annulment was not yet absolute. This means that he perhaps commited the crime of bigamy but I could not be sure. So I would strongly suggest you consult a lawyer to resolve that issue first. If the law in the country where you got married validly allows for your sponsor to get married before the annulment was absolute then that law must be brought to the attention of CIC (but even then perhaps the marraige was not valid until after the 3 months, so if you applied before that date then you may need withdraw the application to reapply). If your sponsor was not allowed to get married until the annulment was final, then you may need to withdraw your application, resolve the marriage matter, get married again (if needed) and then reapply with CIC.

cempjwi

Mar 14, 2012
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
31-Jul-12
Doc's Request.
09-Feb-13; Sent 13-Mar-13
AOR Received.
15-Oct-12; In-process 26-Mar-13
File Transfer...
15-Oct-12
Med's Request
02-Apr-13 Chest Xray Only
Med's Done....
14-May-12; 04-Apr-13 (Delivered 15-Apr-13)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2013 (Rcvd May 15th, 2013)
LANDED..........
1-July-2013
Teni said:

I have concern your sponsor was not free to enter into marriage with you. You have not submitted evidence of a Decree Absolute in respect to sponsor's divorce from his former spouse. You provided a Judgment dated May 17, 2012 indicating the Decree shall become absolute 3 months from the date of this Judgment.... The Certificate of Marriage between you and sponsor is dated May 28, 2012, indicating the marriage took place just 11 days after the Judgment was issued.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer

Immigration Section

Reading these may help you.

http://www.gtalawphil.com/Philippine%20Annulment%20101_effects.htm
http://deborjalaw.com/2009/04/11/philippine-annulment-top-ten-10-questions/