+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 1ST 2012 (MI5) CIO APPLICANTS PLEASE LET US CONNECT HERE

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
mariabonita said:
Mine as well, I just attached a letter of explanation and then i also attached a letter actually email from the company that they couldn't grant my request....I hope that it would be enough to satisfy CIC...let's pray for that :)
Everything will be great by the grace of Almighty Allah....

sexydude

Aug 2, 2011
fsw4 said:
Thanks "kabayan" grey... stillnot sure if ill wait for the new MI list.. Goodluck..Hope our app will go through
what did you write in the mailing envelope...."NOC Category" or NOC Category with the NOC Code???

thanks.

sharinthomas

Feb 17, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Feds putting freeze on skilled worker, immigrant investor programs :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OTTAWA — The government is expected to issue a moratorium on new immigration applications under the popular Federal Skilled Worker Program and the Immigrant Investor Program, Postmedia News has learned.

Both programs were set to reopen to new applicants on July 1, but efforts are underway to revamp the programs by the end of the year.

The government doesn't want to process new applications until it's dealt with the existing backlogs and put in place a "just-in-time" economic immigration system, probably by January.

Immigration Minister Jason Kenney is expected to announce the new directive in Calgary Thursday during a speech to the C.D. Howe Institute.

The decision means Citizenship and Immigration's central intake office in Sydney, N.S. won't be bombarded by applications from wealthy foreigners who last year chartered planes so they could be the first to submit their paperwork for the Immigrant Investor Program after it was capped at 700 applicants.

The cash-for-visa scheme is so attractive that last year's application window closed within 30 minutes.

Kenney has argued the minimum investment of $800,000 — it was just $400,000 in 2010 — remains too low and that it should be a permanent investment in the Canadian economy.

Right now, provinces get the cash to invest in economic development projects but must pay back the principal five years later.

Kenney said in April that legislation was coming to amend the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act to give him more power and flexibility to create, change or cancel specialized programs like this one based on market demand and proven effectiveness.

He said he also was launching consultations with stakeholders and provincial and territorial colleagues on how best to reform the investor program.

Earlier this month, officials said consultations were ongoing and that the new powers were contained in the omnibus budget bill set to become law by the end of the week.

The Immigrant Investor Program backlog currently stands at about 25,000 cases involving more than 86,000 people.

Richard Kurland, a Vancouver-based immigration lawyer and longtime critic of the investor program, said the decision makes sense.

"Why not hold off until you're ready to launch a new program with higher eligibility thresholds?" he said.

"There's plenty of inventory to process. We don't need to add inventory."

He's less enthusiastic about the temporary pause on federal skilled workers, however, noting Canada needs people like nurses and pharmacists and that there's value in setting a predictable date on which the intake doors are opened.

He noted many already have couriered their applications and that this will mean more stress and additional costs for applicants.

The budget bill also will eliminate about 280,000 visa applications submitted under the Federal Skilled Worker Program before February 2008 by refunding their application fees to the tune of $130 million. The move effectively will reduce the skilled worker backlog to about 110,000.

Last year the government capped the number of applications it accepts from federal skilled workers without prearranged offers of employment at 10,000.

Kenney has called for a faster, more flexible immigration system that's economically-driven and designed to attract workers with strong language skills, employment credentials that are in demand by the current labour market and Canadian experience.

He's announced a variety of initiatives to that end, including replacing the entrepreneur program with a startup visa and allowing employers and provinces to cherry-pick immigrants based on occupation.

The moratorium is expected to be lifted once the full plan is in place.

http://www.canada.com/business/Feds+putting+freeze+skilled+worker+immigrant+investor+programs/6850692/story.html#ixzz1z3cfku7e

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
fsw4 said:
Did you submit ur credential assessment report together with your application? did you send photocopies of other docus (like workrelated docu, dilpomas etc) or original copies? im planning to dispatch my application 6/28 or 6/29. i have the same noc with you.

Thanks
nothing extra i attached only what they asked in latest checklist i mailed
regards
*MNI*

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
sharinthomas said:
Feds putting freeze on skilled worker, immigrant investor programs :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OTTAWA — The government is expected to issue a moratorium on new immigration applications under the popular Federal Skilled Worker Program and the Immigrant Investor Program, Postmedia News has learned.

Both programs were set to reopen to new applicants on July 1, but efforts are underway to revamp the programs by the end of the year.

http://www.canada.com/business/Feds+putting+freeze+skilled+worker+immigrant+investor+programs/6850692/story.html#ixzz1z3cfku7e

MY GOD, THIS IS THREATNING.

HOPE THEY DON'T DO THIS. THIS WILL BE LIKE A NIGHTMARE.

GOD BLESS US ALL AND GIVE SOME WISDOM TO JASON KENNEY.

Zumy Loly

Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2010
Doc's Request.
09-04-2010
AOR Received.
09-04-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
He's less enthusiastic about the temporary pause on federal skilled workers, however, noting Canada needs people like nurses and pharmacists and that there's value in setting a predictable date on which the intake doors are opened.

Does anyone have hope they would open it at 2n'd of July ??? ..... ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
sharinthomas said:

The government doesn't want to process new applications until it's dealt with the existing backlogs and put in place a "just-in-time" economic immigration system, probably by JanuarY

Immigration Minister Jason Kenney is expected to announce the new directive in Calgary Thursday during a speech to the C.D. Howe Institute.

The decision means Citizenship and Immigration's central intake office in Sydney, N.S. won't be bombarded by applications from wealthy foreigners who last year chartered planes so they could be the first to submit their paperwork for the Immigrant Investor Program after it wa capped at 700 applicants.

The cash-for-visa scheme is so attractive that last year's application window closed within 30 minutes.

Kenney has argued the minimum investment of $800,000 — it was just $400,000 in 2010 — remains too low and that it should be a permanent investment in the Canadian economy.

Right now, provinces get the cash to invest in economic development projects but must pay back the principal five years later.

Kenney said in April that legislation was coming to amend the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act to give him more power and flexibility to create, change or cancel specialized programs like this one based on market demand and proven effectiveness.

He said he also was launching consultations with stakeholders and provincial and territorial colleagues on how best to reform the investor program.

Earlier this month, officials said consultations were ongoing and that the new powers were contained in the omnibus budget bill set to become law by the end of the week.

The Immigrant Investor Program backlog currently stands at about 25,000 cases involving more than 86,000 people.

Richard Kurland, a Vancouver-based immigration lawyer and longtime critic of the investor program, said the decision makes sense.

"Why not hold off until you're ready to launch a new program with higher eligibility thresholds?" he said.

"There's plenty of inventory to process. We don't need to add inventory."

He noted many already have couriered their applications and that this will mean more stress and additional costs for applicants.

The budget bill also will eliminate about 280,000 visa applications submitted under the Federal Skilled Worker Program before February 2008 by refunding their application fees to the tune of $130 million. The move effectively will reduce the skilled worker backlog to about 110,000.

Last year the government capped the number of applications it accepts from federal skilled workers without prearranged offers of employment at 10,000.

Kenney has called for a faster, more flexible immigration system that's economically-driven and designed to attract workers with strong language skills, employment credentials that are in demand by the current labour market and Canadian experience.

He's announced a variety of initiatives to that end, including replacing the entrepreneur program with a startup visa and allowing employers and provinces to cherry-pick immigrants based on occupation.

this is called TSUNAMI :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
The same occupation list will be going to reopen. Those who already send there file are doing great job. There chances are higher than those still waiting. I wish if I'll also fall in NOC 1122 but unfortunately my NOC has been changed now I fall now in NOC 1123 from 31st Jan 2011 with new HRDC guide line of 2011.

Best of luck guys.

It's all about hard work and most important is destiny.

Thanks,
Raj

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
Immigration is the viscious cycle if minister wants to hold it temporarly then i am sure Canada going to lose many talented minds to others country.I think he wont do this foolish thing .In my view THREE situation may happen

1) new MI with minimal changes published today r tomorrow 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

2) new MI with major changes (highly unlikely in this present situation) :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

3) simple cap reset (last year new mi3 released on 25/06/11,mi2 released on 26/06/10 so the trend suggest if they really have new MI they would have released this time so likely chances of cap reset is possible to great extent ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This is my wild guess guys ....what u people say???????

regards
*MNI*

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
malenurseindia said:
Immigration is the viscious cycle if minister wants to hold it temporarly then i am sure Canada going to lose many talented minds to others country.I think he wont do this foolish thing .In my view THREE situation may happen

2) new MI with major changes (highly unlikely in this present situation) :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

3) simple cap reset (last year new mi3 released on 25/06/11,mi2 released on 26/06/10 so the trend suggest if they really have new MI they would have released this time so likely chances of cap reset is possible to great extent ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

regards
*MNI*
I think they simply reset.

tenby

Jul 6, 2011
nish said:

JASON KENNEY, the immigrant's nightmare. Anything can happen. Let's wait for tomorrow. However, don't have much hope now.

tenby

Jul 6, 2011
malenurseindia said:

regards
*MNI*

Due to economic depression, they really don't need the so-called talent. Money is more important than the skilled workers. let's see how it goes tomorrow. I really don't want to waste efforts and time for the volatile policy. This guy really doesn't respect the people who want to apply for the immigrants. If they plan to publish the new policy, why so late?

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
gladiusraj said:
The same occupation list will be going to reopen. Those who already send there file are doing great job. There chances are higher than those still waiting. I wish if I'll also fall in NOC 1122 but unfortunately my NOC has been changed now I fall now in NOC 1123 from 31st Jan 2011 with new HRDC guide line of 2011.

Best of luck guys.

It's all about hard work and most important is destiny.

Thanks,
Raj

Man i think you should apply under NOC 1122 without fail. if you are not going to do so i think thats a big mistake.

Even if according to new instructions you fall under NOC1123 but as per 2006 list you were under 1122. the below statement is written on CIC website and that should make you eligible to apply under 1122.

"For applications received on or after January 31, 2012: CIC will assess the occupations of the applicants according to either the NOC 2006 or 2011, whichever benefits the applicant most."

eclipes

Jun 13, 2011
nish said:

How could you guys be so selfish .