+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 1ST 2012 (MI5) CIO APPLICANTS PLEASE LET US CONNECT HERE

watchingagain

May 18, 2012
Ravsy said:
As FSW is Freeze , You may try for Quebec Skilled worker as Accounting is in their Occupation list.

Regards
Ravsy
What is the difference between between FSW and Quebec Skilled Worker?

Tks

hsgulati

Jun 19, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2012
sososand said:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postmedia_News
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Could very well be a promotion gimmick.. to get publicity.. just imagine how many hits in a week's time.. people like us going crazy coz of the news article.. :p :p :p :p :p

hsgulati

Jun 19, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2012
Well instead of all these news.. rumours... facts... updates... can't they just finish all this drama in one word below:

RESET

:p

triggerhappy

Jun 4, 2012
Grey said:
Oi, haha.. Kabayan, fsw4. There was, if I am right, a statement On the checklist for skilled worker provided by Manila VO that CIC has arranged an agreement with the DHL. This is my first time actually sending a document abroad. I have no idea on how other couriers do for transactions going to CIC. I hope that my documents will be delivered on time. According to "Manong", delivery time is estimated at 4 working days.
Is there are Manila VO checklist that we have to include in our application? Kindly reply. Thanks

meisha

Sep 2, 2011
Hi Everyone,
I feel like most that my dreams are about to be shattered, so while waiting i did a bit more searching and found the info about Kenney's speech today that he will be presenting as indicated in the news article so we can hang out for the possible announcement. So here is the info - it says he has a luncheon address so I am guessing around 12pm Canadian Time.... the only thing a little concerning is the below in red about the conference being off the record. Surely he can't make a huge announcement like that off the record???

Hope is fading fast :( But still wish everyone well and will a miracle!

Upcoming Events

Immigration Policy Conference

Competition for Global Talent

Calgary Immigration Policy Conference

The Haskayne School of Business and the C.D. Howe Institute are pleased to invite you to a private discussion on Canada’s impending immigration challenges. Join top policy and private sector leaders in this closed forum to tackle obstacles facing immigration policymakers and ensure Canada stays on track to remain a player in an increasingly competitive international market.

Sessions include:

The Immigration Landscape: What Are Canada’s Priorities and Challenges?
Demographic Challenges and Labour Shortages
How Has Immigration Policy Responded?
Improving Canada’s Attractiveness for Immigrants

Keynote luncheon address: Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, Canada

All discussions will be off-the-record to encourage frank discussion.

Thursday, June 28, 2012
Conference: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm

hsgulati

Jun 19, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2012
So this means tomorrow morning will be quite interesting.. or rather the news should be out late night today.. if anything has to come out..!!

meisha

Sep 2, 2011
hsgulati said:
So this means tomorrow morning will be quite interesting.. or rather the news should be out late night today.. if anything has to come out..!!
Yup I think you're right, that's midnight my time, wondering if I should stay up and see or just go to bed ;)

hsgulati

Jun 19, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2012
meisha said:
Yup I think you're right, that's midnight my time, wondering if I should stay up and see or just go to bed ;)
I suggest sleep well... coz in either case you will spoil your night...

-If its a good news.. you will be so happy that you will not be able to sleep, and
-its its a bad news.. well you know... :p

So sleep well and see it tomorrow morning... ;D

sososand

Jun 18, 2012
tell me why this meeting
is in The Haskayne School of Business
i thinke the freeze and changes will be for infesitor programe not fsw

RAKESH415

Jun 23, 2012
HI ALL
PLEASE CAN ANYBODY TELL ME ABOUT POF . CAN I SHOW PROPERTY EVALUATION AS POF. I MEET ONE OF CANADA IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT AND HE SAID TO HAVE CASH IN THE BANK OF FD NOT THE PROPERTY EVALUATION . PLEASE HELP ME . THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
meisha said:
go to bed??? i doubt if i am going to sleep tonight.

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
The only hope in my mind is that the meeting is at The Haskayne School of Business and the C.D. Howe Institute.

I really doubt if these are the right places to make such announcement.

This kind of decision always comes as Ministerial Instructions, and they are announced first on CIC website first before making such announcement.

I just hope temporary pause to FSW was just an option CIC had thought and that they have ruled it out.

God bless

Nish