App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Med's Request
10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2015
LANDED..........
25-07-2015
RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET

Zumy Loly

Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2010
Doc's Request.
09-04-2010
AOR Received.
09-04-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
canadianpeople said:
RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET
Is this a ( Hope ) Or [u](News Confirmation )[/u] ..... ::) ???

rafayet

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged 21 January 2015, PER 12 February 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-04-2015
Passport Req..
27-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Am I eligible?

Complete Federal Skilled Worker applications received by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) on or after July 1, 2012, will be placed into processing if they meet the criteria in one of the two categories described below.

Important information
Application category

Choose the Category in the table below which corresponds to your situation. This chart describes the two categories available to you.

Category 1

You have an offer of arranged employment in Canada. The employment offer should:

be in writing,
be indeterminate in duration, and
meet the arranged employment described in this guide.
Category 2

You are an international student currently enrolled in a doctoral (PhD) program, delivered by a recognized post-secondary educational institution located in Canada, and:

have completed at least two years towards the completion of your PhD,
are in good academic standing, and
are not a recipient of a Government of Canada award requiring you to return to your home country to apply your knowledge and skills,
OR

you have completed a PhD program from a recognized post-secondary educational institution located in Canada no more than 12 months before your application is received by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) and:

you have not received a Government of Canada award that requires you to return to your home country to apply your knowledge and skills; or
if you were a recipient of such an award, you have satisfied the terms/conditions of the award.

hsgulati

Jun 19, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2012
rafayet said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Am I eligible?

Complete Federal Skilled Worker applications received by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) on or after July 1, 2012, will be placed into processing if they meet the criteria in one of the two categories described below.

Important information
Application category

Choose the Category in the table below which corresponds to your situation. This chart describes the two categories available to you.

Category 1

You have an offer of arranged employment in Canada. The employment offer should:

be in writing,
be indeterminate in duration, and
meet the arranged employment described in this guide.
Category 2

You are an international student currently enrolled in a doctoral (PhD) program, delivered by a recognized post-secondary educational institution located in Canada, and:

have completed at least two years towards the completion of your PhD,
are in good academic standing, and
are not a recipient of a Government of Canada award requiring you to return to your home country to apply your knowledge and skills,
OR

you have completed a PhD program from a recognized post-secondary educational institution located in Canada no more than 12 months before your application is received by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) and:

you have not received a Government of Canada award that requires you to return to your home country to apply your knowledge and skills; or
if you were a recipient of such an award, you have satisfied the terms/conditions of the award.
its updated and official.. NOC categories have been remove :(

meisha

Sep 2, 2011
I just read the above post as I was rechecking my documents.... is there some truth in this??? Because at the bottom of the instruction manual it say date modified is 29th June, 2012.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

hsgulati

Jun 19, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2012
mahamza101 said:
its a 100% misleading post
Interestingly.. the update date on the page is 29-06-2012 and today is 28th.. looks like they uploaded only the instruction page by mistake one day earlier.. but it clearly says.. from 01-jul-2012 only job offer and phd allowed.. no NOCs.. :( :( :(

mext60

Aug 4, 2011
UAE
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They have always been rude....dont you remember last year that cap of 1122 reached on 8th July and they informed in mid august. So anything is expected from Canada's Immigration minister. They are not as smart as Australians who have been publishing details of their new immigration system (starting from 1st July 2012) since last year. Though I have already posted my application, however I still believe that the rumor and articles have substance in them, otherwise these newspaper will not publish details without any reason.

toronto25

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hsgulati said:
Interestingly.. the update date on the page is 29-06-2012 and today is 28th.. looks like they uploaded only the instruction page by mistake one day earlier.. but it clearly says.. from 01-jul-2012 only job offer and phd allowed.. no NOCs.. :( :( :(
please give me the link........... :(

hsgulati

Jun 19, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2012
toronto25 said:
please give me the link........... :(
see instruction guide 7000 under fsw and read 'am i eligible'

Jun 7, 2012
Beijing
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Med's Request
10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2015
LANDED..........
25-07-2015
I think they are stopping the NOC cauz they want the pool to be ready before receiving more applications.So lets start a new round of waiting.....

meisha

Sep 2, 2011
I guess now I start looking for a job..... see if I can get one from australia so all the money i spent on this stupid application so far isn't wasted!!
I bet someone posted that page by accident and I'll bet they're gonna be in a fair bit of trouble, but at least we know I guess, I was going to bite the bullet and mail mine tomorrow, but I guess there's no point now.....
On that note, anyone know what websites you can look at toronto jobs from and they will make an offer before you go overseas???

hsgulati

Jun 19, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2012
toronto25 said:

i wanna die ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( ??? ??? ???
THIS IS REALLY SAD.. :'(