waived
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-02-2015 1:47 PM IST ; DM: Not Yet, Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
PP Submitted:02-03-2015 PP Received Back:12-03-2015
LANDED..........
soon....
Mycoweatsgrass said:
expected around july 5th....NS is really far!!!
which country are you from. btw. best of luck.

canadian_kal

May 27, 2012
Per instructions in the checklist, they are requesting to include mailing lables along with the application package.
My question is, does the address in the mailing label have to match with the one of the address in the application forms?
Or, can the address on the label be a different one which I prefer to use in case they have to send me a mail?

In my specific case, i am residing in canada temporarily when i apply for the PR. HOwever, i am unsure where i may have to relocate for work in next few months.
So i just want to make sure i give a permanent address which in my case is India

steelz

Sep 6, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malenurseindia said:
Today i took a major decision to send application to CIC as from here it takes almost 7 days to reach there :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X .Pray for my success my dear friends

Regards
*MNI*
[/quote

that's courage , good luck dear

steelz

Sep 6, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys , one simple question , last year my stupid lawyer told me not to mention that i got inducted into military for one year as it will be deducted from my years of experience and i will lose 2 points.

so i mentioned that i didn't serve into military.

now i have 1 year excess experience year. should i mention that i served in military now or i will be contradicting myself as i already applied last year and they have record of that , or shall i just say that i didn't serve in military ?

a lil complicated but wud like to hear yr thoughts.

thnx

steelz

Sep 6, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naeemwaqas said:
Hi there once again

i have some last minute inquires regarding bank statement and bank certificate

I have obtained both my one month bank statement which is showing the whole chunk of my deposits in order to reach the required amount

and the bank certificate that says that i am a account holder from such and such date and i have this much amount in my account ..... \

now where i am confused is that which document should i send with my application

seniors plz reply.,.,.,.,

i did the same , just send the one that says yr final balance , if they are suspicious they may ask u with medicals to send proof of funds.

kimknight

Jun 19, 2010
I am amazed that some of you have sent your applications in.
What if your occupation is not on the new list, or they have changed the rules and/or procedure?

ssllff

Jun 26, 2012
I send my application today too. But I then realized I made some mistakes.
1. I put fee payment on top of checklist...while other documents are arranged as the order the checklist indicates.
2. I forgot to put self-addressed mailing labels...
3. I just put all documents in a express envelope and mailed it...(Actually I don't really understand. Do I need to use a sealed envelope for the documents and then send it in a express envelope?)
I wanna know how serious my mistakes can be...
If my documents will be returned (e.g. because policy changed), can they send it back without the self-addressed mailing labels?

toronto25

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ssllff said:
I send my application today too. But I then realized I made some mistakes.
1. I put fee payment on top of checklist...while other documents are arranged as the order the checklist indicates.
2. I forgot to put self-addressed mailing labels...
3. I just put all documents in a express envelope and mailed it...(Actually I don't really understand. Do I need to use a sealed envelope for the documents and then send it in a express envelope?)
I wanna know how serious my mistakes can be...
If my documents will be returned (e.g. because policy changed), can they send it back without the self-addressed mailing labels?
what is your noc?

Grey

Mar 10, 2012
Just sent my docs an hour ago through DHL. I am not stronger enough to wait for the much awaited but I believe, God will make all things possible for those who believe and trust Him.

Guys, I usually have cold feet in facing the reality but with all the efforts and the compliments coming from our colleagues in this forum definitely make us brave. Thanks to Spicey.. +1 for you buddy.. My prayers also to those who are in the same box where we are in. god bless us guys..

Nicks_India

Jun 13, 2012
I have one year experience which is described in 3131 category.... and other 3 years of experience (current) is not included in any NOC. Can I apply under 3131 NOC with experience of 1 year. can I show my total experience 4 years ?

Abang

Apr 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
IELTS Request
spicey said:
It is up to you buddy :-* as we all are speculating the next Ministeral Instruction.

Just wait for some couples of seconds,minutes,hours and days,it will be announced.....hehehe....

We welcome you to our thread with a PLUS ONE.
Thank you Spicey :)

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
@ spicey

hey i got permission from u. did u forgot ?????lol :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
*MNI*

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
Hey guys,

just ran through this new article where some immigration expert says that the caps will reopen on 1st july, but chances are high that there will be some major change. here's the link of the article.

http://***www.emirates247.com/news/emirates/canada-migration-window-open-2012-06-24-1.464313