App. Filed.......
sent 26-06-2012,
Doc's Request.
All documents were sent with application
IELTS Request
Band : 7.0 / sent with application
rao1122 said:
why 10 days? which courier service did u use

DHL, but last year it took 10 days including weekends, as it is from Syria it might stop for couple of days in USA :(

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sososand said:
The Guide says " place the barcode pages on top of your application ( forms and supporting documents) when you will submit it " does this mean on top of the whole package including cover letters and everything, or do they want it on top of the Applicants forms and supporting documents?

Thanks guys,

1. Document checklist - as cover page
2. barcode pages
......then follow the sequential order according to the checklist

Abang

Apr 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
IELTS Request
HELLO, I AM UNDER NOC 2151 AND WILL APPLY THIS JULY 2012, I HAVE ONE QUESTION, DO WE REALLY NEED TO DO credential assessment from icas?

Thank you

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Abang said:
HELLO, I AM UNDER NOC 2151 AND WILL APPLY THIS JULY 2012, I HAVE ONE QUESTION, DO WE REALLY NEED TO DO credential assessment from icas?

Thank you
It is up to you buddy :-* as we all are speculating the next Ministeral Instruction.

Just wait for some couples of seconds,minutes,hours and days,it will be announced.....hehehe....

We welcome you to our thread with a PLUS ONE.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
kiwi1 said:
1. Document checklist - as cover page
2. barcode pages
......then follow the sequential order according to the checklist
IMO,Barcode pages before Document checklist.....HEHEHE

mahinhossain

Star Member
Nov 5, 2011
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Doc's Request.
23-11-2016
Nomination.....
29-11-2016
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
File Transfer...
11-04-2017
Med's Request
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
03-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2017
LANDED..........
06-02-2018
spicey said:
It is up to you buddy :-* as we all are speculating the next Ministeral Instruction.

Just wait for some couples of seconds,minutes,hours and days,it will be announced.....hehehe....

We welcome you to our thread with a PLUS ONE.
Hey Spicey....u seems to be encouraging everyone here with a positive ranking and ur valuable comments....in return +one to u too buddy..... Keep it up....!!!!!!

dr.sam

Jun 25, 2012
sososand said:
i am so confused
the barcode pages must be the first or the checklist
??
hi everybody iwant to apply this july
pls give me the example of experience letter
my NOC 3112( general practitioner and family physician)

sososand

Jun 18, 2012
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that DR. X has been working with “XYZ ” as a Dentist from date..to date 2011. His position is full time, permanent on a 48 hours per week basis (eight hours a day, 6 days per week).
The Employee has been paid...... annually by cash in hand

During his 4/5 years tenure of service, he has been executing following duties:

DR.X is an enthusiastic and resourceful professional and an asset to the organization. I wish all the best and success in future career endeavors.

Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us at the above numbers as well as the following number

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
Guys why so much fuss about where to put barcode page.

put it before the checklist or after that. it hardly matters. This is not the deciding factor to accept or reject your application.

I am sure CIC guys will have that much humanity and common sense to re organise the pages as per their requirement.

So forget about where to put barcode page and focus on rechecking your application for any mistakes.

I have put the checklist on the top and the the barcode page.

dr.sam

Jun 25, 2012
sososand said:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that DR. X has been working with “XYZ ” as a Dentist from date..to date 2011. His position is full time, permanent on a 48 hours per week basis (eight hours a day, 6 days per week).
The Employee has been paid...... annually by cash in hand

During his 4/5 years tenure of service, he has been executing following duties:

DR.X is an enthusiastic and resourceful professional and an asset to the organization. I wish all the best and success in future career endeavors.

Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us at the above numbers as well as the following number
[/quote

Thanks for reply but i really want a sample of one's who already applied
official pad of my clinic is mostly in bangla can i use it or not
How they verify the experience letter

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
Hello everyone,

Its very urgent. Please help

Today I went to my bank in Saudi Arabia for making the demand draft however they are saying that our correspondent bank is citibank and the receiver general for canada doesnt accept demand draft from citibank.

could any body in Saudi Arabia please advise that from I can make demand draft which is acceptable by the receiver general for canada?

Many thanks.

KAS

Star Member
Jan 11, 2010
Friends,

A suggestion needed. If someone is already ready with all the required documents then should we dispatch the docs now or wait for the quota to open on Jul 2nd?

Thanks

KAS

ashokp23

Star Member
May 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KAS said:
Friends,

A suggestion needed. If someone is already ready with all the required documents then should we dispatch the docs now or wait for the quota to open on Jul 2nd?

Thanks

KAS
I believe its better to wait for the new MI and if any changes exist need to follow accordingly, else whats the fun to send without knowing what need to be send.
Ashok

meisha

Sep 2, 2011
My heart just skipped a beat when an operational bulletin just pop into my inbox... then I saw the title: Countries unite to tackle immigration fraud.... :( and I prepared to throw laptop at the wall.... they are just teasing us now!! :'( :'( :'(