+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 1ST 2012 (MI5) CIO APPLICANTS PLEASE LET US CONNECT HERE

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Your Highness said:
Spicey darling...this is a absolutely wonderful initiative. Will surely contribute the best I can.

All the very best to you and all the prospective MI5 applicants!

P.S. nice to see you here PRapp. All the best buddy!
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :p :p :p :p :p :p

Please buddy,we will always be at your beck and call. Always be ready to answer our questions and do not hesitate in guiding us in the right direction.

YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT ON SPOT.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
mo7a100 said:
dear sir spicy,
1-I obligate to make this ICAS and send it to CIC with my file or it's only an additional for knowing my status ?
2-also main applicant only have to make IELTS or main applicant plus his spouse also?
3-where I can know the new changes of 1st july 2012(web site)?

thanks
Dear Mo7a,

1. Kindly apply to ICAS Canada for a Credential Assessment for a few of $90(ie for General).This is imperative in that the government of Canada is about to make a drastic change in their selection factors come July 2012.We are only speculating,as sometimes,it is the slow that eats the fast.
2.Currently,the main applicant's Language Proficiency is always required,but going by the speculations,it is good the applicant plus spouse have their IELTS ready in view of July 2012 pronouncement.
3.For your best source of information visit www.cic.gc.ca

spicey said:
Beloved Lubob,

Great seeing you here and where have you been?

Well, MI-4 is already is place as regards PHD's applicants while we are all hopefuls of MI5.

Do know that I have been praying for your visas,Meanwhile,enjoy a plus one from me.
Dear Spicey! thanks for the correction and kind regards! I am waiting for my turn for visa under MI -1 as my app is under process since 22 Feb 2012. wish u all the best for MI 5. Reciprocating +1 from me.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
lubob said:
Dear Spicey! thanks for the correction and kind regards! I am waiting for my turn for visa under MI -1 as my app is under process since 22 Feb 2012. wish u all the best for MI 5. Reciprocating +1 from me.
Wow!!! Am very happy for you my dear. From my distance,i have prayed andn your visa officer is workeing as directed. Always come in here to sharing vital information with us.

Thank you so much for your wishes.

PS: Just found out that i was unable to give you a plus one the other time,i hereby take credit of the plus 30.

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
spicey said:
Dear Mo7a,

1. Kindly apply to ICAS Canada for a Credential Assessment for a few of $90(ie for General).This is imperative in that the government of Canada is about to make a drastic change in their selection factors come July 2012.We are only speculating,as sometimes,it is the slow that eats the fast.
2.Currently,the main applicant's Language Proficiency is always required,but going by the speculations,it is good the applicant plus spouse have their IELTS ready in view of July 2012 pronouncement.
3.For your best source of information visit www.cic.gc.ca
dear spicey

first, thank you for these important information
second, I want to ask, who has to make Icas (main applicant or main applicant with his wife)?
plz note that: main applicant s dentist and his spouse is electrical engineer.
third,to make this Icas I have to send secondary school and university degree only or some thing else?
required documents from Egypt?
http://www.icascanada.ca/pdf/REQUIRED-DOCUMENTS.pdf

thanks again Mr/ Spicey.

fsw4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/02/2014 RECEIVED: 05/07/2014
AOR Received.
8/12/2014
Med's Request
9/17/2014
Med's Done....
9/29/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/22/2014
VISA ISSUED...
11/14/2014
spicey said:
Yes,you can google ICAs or WES,and apply as it relates your country.You can apply first by applying online for fee payment of 90usd In order to get a Reference code.
Hi,

im planning to have my credential assessed by ICES or WES. do i have to request for a basic or comprehensive report? im in the regulated profession (nurse) but still not sure where to land (either ontario or vancouver). Thanks

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
fsw4 said:
Hi,

im planning to have my credential assessed by ICES or WES. do i have to request for a basic or comprehensive report? im in the regulated profession (nurse) but still not sure where to land (either ontario or vancouver). Thanks
Please note that General Reports are for immigrants while Comprehensive reports are for Education/studies or whatever.

ICAS
International Credential Assessment Service in Canada
Français

Home
About ICAS
For Applicants
Services
How Do I Apply?
Fees
Application & Payment Forms
FAQ
Terms and Conditions
For Institutions & Organizations
Reports and Fees
icasinfo
Training and Professional Development
Publications
Application Form and Procedures
Helpful Links
Contact Us
Careers at ICAS

Fees

Services
How Do I Apply?
Fees
Online Application
FAQ
Terms and Conditions

Reports (includes one original report)
General Report $ 90.00
Secondary School Comprehensive Report $120.00
Postsecondary Comprehensive Report $200.00
Secondary and Postsecondary Comprehensive Report $270.00

Additional Services
Rush Service (please call to confirm availability) 24-hour $175.00
3 day $ 90.00
Courier in Canada $ 25.00
to USA $ 35.00
international $ 85.00
Fax (per recipient) $ 12.00
Extra Originals $ 20.00 each
Reports for both Canada and USA $ 50.00
Reports in both English and French
General $ 60.00
Comprehensive
$ 90.00

For individuals who have already received an ICAS Assessment Report
Add a Qualification to your report:
Secondary school qualification (without courses) $ 75.00
Secondary school qualification (with courses) $105.00
Postsecondary qualification (without courses) $ 75.00
Postsecondary qualification (with courses) $185.00
Upgrade your report:
General to Secondary School Comprehensive $ 60.00
General to Postsecondary Comprehensive $140.00
General to Secondary and Postsecondary Comprehensive $220.00
Extra Originals $ 20.00 each

Administrative Fees
Cancellation fee (within three days of application) $ 40.00
Appeal $200.00
Refund if appeal is successful $200.00

Fees include all applicable taxes. Please note that fees, except as noted above, submitted are non-refundable.
Copyright 2012 International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
Site Map | Contact Us

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
fsw4 said:
Hi,

http://www.icascanada.ca/institutions-organizations/reports.aspx

Reports & Fees
icasinfo
Publications

ICAS prepares Assessment Reports that can be used for a wide variety of purposes.

Our regular Assessment Reports include:

General Report ($90.00)

Our most popular type of report (also known as a document-by document assessment).

The General Report describes the education completed and suggests the Ontario/Canadian equivalent for each credential. This type of report is the one most commonly required by employers and immigration officials.

Secondary School Comprehensive Report ($120.00)

The Secondary School Comprehensive Report describes the education completed outside Canada at a level comparable to the secondary school level in Ontario and suggestes the Ontario equivalency. This report also provides a list of all courses/subjects completed at a level comparable to the grade 11 and grade 12 levels in Ontario with the equivalent credit values and grades.

This type of report may be suitable for those applying for further education.

Postsecondary Comprehensive Report ($200.00) (also known as a postsecondary course-by-course assessment)

The Postsecondary Comprehensive Report describes the postsecondary education completed, suggests the Ontario/Canadian equivalent for each credential and provides a list of courses/subjects completed with the equivalent credit value and grade.

This type of report is most commonly requested by those applying to postsecondary institutions who need to provide evidence of specific postsecondary courses.

Catalogue-Match Reports (fees vary)

ICAS prepares Catalogue-Match Assessment Reports for individuals applying for registration with professional regulatory bodies or those applying for advanced standing and transfer credit at educational institutions.

Specialized Reports

In addition to our regular Assessment Reports, ICAS can also prepare specialized reports to suit your needs. Please call us to discuss your unique needs.

Fees

Assessment fees can be paid either by the applicant or the institution/organization. If you would like to request assessments on behalf of your clients, please contact us to discuss possible arrangements.

If you would like to receive sample copies of our Assessment Reports, please contact our office and we will prepare an information package.

Site Map | Contact Us

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fsw4 said:
Hi,

hi fsw4,

As far as I understand the credential assessment, you should be certain as to where to land because each province of Canada has its own provincially regulated/ mandated agencies.

Like in my case, I am planning to land in Vancouver ( if God's will), so I sent my credentials to ICES.

Second point, if you are planning to be registered and get a licence in Canada, you should have your credentials evaluated by the regulatory board of your profession. If you just need an assessment to support your immigration papers and/or compare your education to the standard of education in Canada for employment purposes later on, you may send your credentials for evaluation to one of the credential assessment agencies i.e. ICES.

You can find from the website of these different agencies the documents you need to send them and what type of evaluation you need ( Basic or comprehensive).

This is how I understand it and I hope it helps.

Good luck to you :D

bereth

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
bereth said:
hi fsw4,

As far as I understand the credential assessment, you should be certain as to where to land because each province of Canada has its own provincially regulated/ mandated agencies.

Like in my case, I am planning to land in Vancouver ( if God's will), so I sent my credentials to ICES.

Second point, if you are planning to be registered and get a licence in Canada, you should have your credentials evaluated by the regulatory board of your profession. If you just need an assessment to support your immigration papers and/or compare your education to the standard of education in Canada for employment purposes later on, you may send your credentials for evaluation to one of the credential assessment agencies i.e. ICES.

You can find from the website of these different agencies the documents you need to send them and what type of evaluation you need ( Basic or comprehensive).

bereth
Thank you for this important message.

HELLO EVERYONE,PLEASE KNOW THAT BRAINSTORMING IS FULLY WELCOMED

fsw4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
8/12/2014
Med's Request
9/17/2014
Med's Done....
9/29/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/22/2014
VISA ISSUED...
11/14/2014
spicey said:
http://www.icascanada.ca/institutions-organizations/reports.aspx

Reports & Fees
icasinfo
Publications

ICAS prepares Assessment Reports that can be used for a wide variety of purposes.

Our regular Assessment Reports include:

General Report ($90.00)

Our most popular type of report (also known as a document-by document assessment).

The General Report describes the education completed and suggests the Ontario/Canadian equivalent for each credential. This type of report is the one most commonly required by employers and immigration officials.

Secondary School Comprehensive Report ($120.00)

The Secondary School Comprehensive Report describes the education completed outside Canada at a level comparable to the secondary school level in Ontario and suggestes the Ontario equivalency. This report also provides a list of all courses/subjects completed at a level comparable to the grade 11 and grade 12 levels in Ontario with the equivalent credit values and grades.

This type of report may be suitable for those applying for further education.

Postsecondary Comprehensive Report ($200.00) (also known as a postsecondary course-by-course assessment)

The Postsecondary Comprehensive Report describes the postsecondary education completed, suggests the Ontario/Canadian equivalent for each credential and provides a list of courses/subjects completed with the equivalent credit value and grade.

This type of report is most commonly requested by those applying to postsecondary institutions who need to provide evidence of specific postsecondary courses.

Catalogue-Match Reports (fees vary)

ICAS prepares Catalogue-Match Assessment Reports for individuals applying for registration with professional regulatory bodies or those applying for advanced standing and transfer credit at educational institutions.

Specialized Reports

In addition to our regular Assessment Reports, ICAS can also prepare specialized reports to suit your needs. Please call us to discuss your unique needs.

Fees

Assessment fees can be paid either by the applicant or the institution/organization. If you would like to request assessments on behalf of your clients, please contact us to discuss possible arrangements.

If you would like to receive sample copies of our Assessment Reports, please contact our office and we will prepare an information package.

Site Map | Contact Us
thanks spicey.. appreciate it..

fsw4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
8/12/2014
Med's Request
9/17/2014
Med's Done....
9/29/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/22/2014
VISA ISSUED...
11/14/2014
bereth said:
hi fsw4,

bereth

Since im not sure where to land (higher chances of landing in vancouver) and the reason for my credential assessment is to support my immigration papers, ill send my docus to ICES (basic report)....another reason is I dont have plans of having my credentials evaluated by the regulatory board yet since there is no assurance if my application will go through... is this a wise move?

thanks for your help...

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fsw4 said:
Since im not sure where to land (higher chances of landing in vancouver) and the reason for my credential assessment is to support my immigration papers, ill send my docus to ICES (basic report)....another reason is I dont have plans of having my credentials evaluated by the regulatory board yet since there is no assurance if my application will go through... is this a wise move?

thanks for your help...
hi fsw4,

That is exactly the same reason why I sent my credentials for basic evaluation only.

If credential assessment will not be required this July, we can always use the assessment for job hunting later on, if we are successful with our application of course ( really hopeful). ;D

And if a comprehensive evaluation is needed later on, we can apply for an upgrade of our evaluation (from basic to comprehensive) with additional fee.

bereth

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spicey said:
Thank you for this important message.

HELLO EVERYONE,PLEASE KNOW THAT BRAINSTORMING IS FULLY WELCOMED
your welcome!!! ;D
I just hope I understand it right!!
I dont want to mislead anybody :-[

bereth

fsw4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
8/12/2014
Med's Request
9/17/2014
Med's Done....
9/29/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/22/2014
VISA ISSUED...
11/14/2014
bereth said:
hi fsw4,

That is exactly the same reason why I sent my credentials for basic evaluation only.

If credential assessment will not be required this July, we can always use the assessment for job hunting later on, if we are successful with our application of course ( really hopeful). ;D

And if a comprehensive evaluation is needed later on, we can apply for an upgrade of our evaluation (from basic to comprehensive) with additional fee.

bereth
what is your NOC? have u started processing yours? did u send orig docus or u have your school send the docus?