New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
Nd by the way if u go flash-back on this thread then u will notice that we have done enough discussion regarding immigration issues........
Nd we were killing time by humor when cio was not updating the website............

Mycoweatsgrass

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 27, 2012; Recieved: TBA
Nomination.....
Twice...once for noble prize in googlin!!!, second for noble prize in 'Interesting' mathematics!!!!!!
IELTS Request
Ravi_07 said:
Nd by the way if u go flash-back on this thread then u will notice that we have done enough discussion regarding immigration issues........
Nd we were killing time by humor when cio was not updating the website............
Andwe didn't drag her into humor....she's the one who offered cow shares for guessing.....

Talk about double standards.....

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
Mycoweatsgrass said:
Andwe didn't drag her into humor....she's the one who offered cow shares for guessing.....

Very well pointed out..............
Wonder what she has to say now........

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
RKC said:
Grim, I just cannot comprehend the fact that how could you make the same mistake twice by using the same agent & the lax DHL courier service.
RKC,

The same reason that you faced, are they paying you back the money? No, correct? the best way that I thought then was if I cannot get anything back in the form of money then take it back in whatever ways they were ready to give that back that is through service. The other option with me was to do it by myself but for that I was not that confident of sending the app myself because the NOC that I was applying for was 1122 there was no second chance possible, if I miss adding any doc with the initial app that's the end of it. At least the agent that I'm wrking with has a very less rejection rate though, they do very good auditing before they send it. But I'm not happy with them for the very slow processes that they have.

I got a good understanding of DHL only after the delay happened the second time..

Finally, our applications have reached CIC there is nothing in our hands to even think about now. If they reject or return it we can only accept that and move on with other things in life... :D

R

RKC

Is it necessary to enjoy your kind of humor to be called humor-loving ?

Ravi_07 said:
This woman sure does not like humor........... ;D

You guys don't even check before claiming something. Check reply#1251 on page 84, it was longhandle & not me

Ravi_07 said:
Very well pointed out..............
Wonder what she has to say now........
Mycoweatsgrass said:

The language you used shows your breed.

Mycoweatsgrass said:
Raat ka san-nata.....

Tez hawa......

Aur achanek se nikli .....Raat Ki Chudail......;)

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
On second thought............
Very bad cow.............
how can u blame this woman with false allegations............ ;D

brar82

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
File Transfer...
04-09-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
22-11-2014
RKC said:
Is it necessary to enjoy your kind of humor to be called humor-loving ?

You guys don't even check before claiming something. Check reply#1251 on page 84, it was longhandle & not me

The language you used shows your breed.
Please don't act like children. We are here to help each other to reach common goal 'CANADA' and to lower down the stress level through discussion and little bit humor (except allegations). This is a professional website and would request all to maintain the decorum accordingly.

R

RKC

grimreaper said:
RKC,

The same reason that you faced, are they paying you back the money? No, correct? the best way that I thought then was if I cannot get anything back in the form of money then take it back in whatever ways they were ready to give that back that is through service. The other option with me was to do it by myself but for that I was not that confident of sending the app myself because the NOC that I was applying for was 1122 there was no second chance possible, if I miss adding any doc with the initial app that's the end of it. At least the agent that I'm wrking with has a very less rejection rate though, they do very good auditing before they send it. But I'm not happy with them for the very slow processes that they have.

I got a good understanding of DHL only after the delay happened the second time..

Finally, our applications have reached CIC there is nothing in our hands to even think about now. If they reject or return it we can only accept that and move on with other things in life... :D
Grim,
How much time does it take to earn 60/70 grands, your application was much more important than the money, I"m sure you will agree. My agent is now ready to pay 40,000 back when initially they weren't ready to pay even a rupee. We started looking into this matter after we were done with the filing of application on our own. Not to use agency next time was a decision taken last year itself after our first tryst with them.

Forget the money, I was thrilled to learn there were no changes in last year's 29 in demand NOCs except the cap, which I took as a given second chance .You never know when they may axe 1122 from the demand list.

I used fedex after a good amount of research on Fedex Vs DHL.

How could you be low on confidence, as this was your second time, the agents don't have any extra tools than us.

Don't worry all's well that ends well. you will forget all ups & downs in this process once you see visa & COPR in your hand . Good Luck.

R

RKC

brar82 said:
Please don't act like children. We are here to help each other to reach common goal 'CANADA' and to lower down the stress level through discussion and little bit humor (except allegations). This is a professional website and would request all to maintain the decorum accordingly.
I'm sorry brar. I was dragged into this. I guess I am far too cultured for such baseless & abusive arguments & shouldn't be reacting henceforth. I assure you that you wouldn't see me reacting & responding to such things again.

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
RKC said:
Grim,
How much time does it take to earn 60/70 grands, your application was much more important than the money, I"m sure you will agree. My agent is now ready to pay 40,000 back when initially they weren't ready to pay even a rupee. We started looking into this matter after we were done with the filing of application on our own. Not to use agency next time was a decision taken last year itself after our first tryst with them.

Forget the money, I was thrilled to learn there were no changes in last year's 29 in demand NOCs except the cap, which I took as a given second chance .You never know when they may axe 1122 from the demand list.

I used fedex after a good amount of research on Fedex Vs DHL.

How can you be low on confidence, as this was your second time, the agents don't have any extra tools than us.

Don't worry all's well that ends well. you will forget all ups & downs in this process when you see visa & COPR . Good Luck.
Thank you.. Good luck to you too
I have all the visas stamped on my passport - US - H1B, UK- Tier 1, though both of them have lapsed without using :) and much more money was lost.. And I have got these visas myself though for h1B there was a sponsor who did some work as well.. Still somehow I felt the Canada process was very complex..

brar82

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
File Transfer...
04-09-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
22-11-2014
RKC said:
I'm sorry brar. I was dragged into this. I guess I am far too cultured for such baseless & abusive arguments. I assure you that you wouldn't see me reacting & responding to it again.
Thanks a ton :)

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
finally the cap is done done..... any comments about the last cut off date for the cap cap...

R

RKC

hey_rigky said:
finally the cap is done done..... any comments about the last cut off date for the cap cap...
That's a million dollar question & for the answer we need to wait till someone reports rejection due to cap reached. It's a matter of few days.

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
RKC said:
That's a million dollar question & for the answer we need to wait till someone reports rejection due to cap reached. It's a matter of few days.

Kuch - Kuch Hota Hai...........

R

RKC

grimreaper said:
Thank you.. Good luck to you too
I have all the visas stamped on my passport - US - H1B, UK- Tier 1, though both of them have lapsed without using :) and much more money was lost.. And I have got these visas myself though for h1B there was a sponsor who did some work as well.. Still somehow I felt the Canada process was very complex..
Canada for us is just an additional option rather than a 'Do or Die'. Owing a house in one of the poshest neighborhoods in the most important & lively city in India with best of the facilities in all aspects & pretty good standard of living, we don't have too many reasons to migrate to Canada.
Just that humans always like to have more options on their fingertips & knack to try the not tried before. If this PR thing happens for us & we do not find more '+'s than '-'s in Canada, we can always come back to our good life here in India.

& BTW why didn't you use US/UK visas you had..? Am I wrong in thinking that Canada is more accommodating of immigrants & more multicultural than its counterparts UK/US.