+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

Danny03

Feb 11, 2011
Hi all
Just a bit confused as i can see some applications which have been recieved on 08/08 have had their cc fee processed. I am applying under the 3152 noc code so if I start to see applications which where recieved the following monday 11/08 having their cc's charged for 3152 will that mean my application will have been passed over as they are processing app's recieved after that date, or does it mean I could have got within the cap and my cc will be charged at a later date?

Danny

I promise u that if u see applications received Monday 11/08 with cc's charged in the near future, I will jump off the roof and then come back from the dead.
First of all, due to the fact that there are no cc's charged for app's received 08/08 as you are claiming, the latest are about 11/07.
Second of all, 11/08 is a Thursday!!!
Are u seriously complaining about being confused??? What should I say then?
Oops chill out got the dates wrong should have been 08/07 when my app recieved and Ive seen cc's charged for 11/07. All I was asking is if I could see cc's being encashed for 3152 for app's recieved after 08/07 does that mean it is likely ive been passed over ?

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED: 20 SEP 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band 8)
Med's Request
Nov 23 2011, via snail mail.
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Soon.... I am having a white Christmas in 2012. Thank you Jesus.
grimreaper said:
May be he has a point Ravi.. See the count started increasing when the news of CC charging started coming... The first 18 days they did not update anything if you remember..Hopefully we'll soon start receiving info from people who have emailed them...
I have sent them an email already but till date there is no reply, I will update as soon as I receive anything from them.
Does anyone know how much does it take them to reply?

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Big O said:
I have sent them an email already but till date there is no reply, I will update as soon as I receive anything from them.
Last year they were taking 3-4 days when I had emailed them.. No clue about this year, it may be more as they should be having more workload...

cherbel

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys! need some insights on the uci no which is defined as this based on the "complete the appli guide"

Indicate your Universal Client Identification number (UCI) or Client Identification number (Client ID), if known (8-digit number). Otherwise, leave it blank. If this is your first application with CIC you will not have a UCI or a Client ID.

my appli was returned with a covering letter that has a handwritten 8 digit no but it does not say it's my uci,
so shall i put that no or leave it blank. does the first appli mean even if it was processed or not kaya? am a bit confused with this. anyone who experienced this thing already? thanks for the input!

happy weekend to everyone ;)

JASRAJ

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th July, 2011
AOR Received.
25th Oct. 2011
File Transfer...
8th Dec. 2011
Big O said:
5 working days, dear

kpdes

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
IELTS Request
7.5 bands
File Transfer...
31-08-2013
Med's Request
20-01-2014
Med's Done....
25-01-2014
Passport Req..
20-01-2014
LANDED..........
20-05-2014...:-)
JASRAJ said:
whatever cic is updating that is after the ckecking of completeness of documents and encashment of fee only.it is not the date upto they recieved the number of applications . there applications goes to mail room first and at that time they just recieved the application but not add that application in updating the data on site. they update the data only after the first check of documents of your application and encashment of fee...the number shows that upto 10th aug they cleared the number of applications till that day but not about the number of application recieved till 10th aug....
Dear Jasraj; what's the reason for your explanation of process?? i mean what is the source of this information you've explained?? If it's your personal assumption;then better i would suggest you not to create panic for all the people waiting for their confirmation...

JASRAJ

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th July, 2011
AOR Received.
25th Oct. 2011
File Transfer...
8th Dec. 2011
cherbel said:
hi guys! need some insights on the uci no which is defined as this based on the "complete the appli guide"

Indicate your Universal Client Identification number (UCI) or Client Identification number (Client ID), if known (8-digit number). Otherwise, leave it blank. If this is your first application with CIC you will not have a UCI or a Client ID.

my appli was returned with a covering letter that has a handwritten 8 digit no but it does not say it's my uci,
so shall i put that no or leave it blank. does the first appli mean even if it was processed or not kaya? am a bit confused with this. anyone who experienced this thing already? thanks for the input!

happy weekend to everyone ;)
it was just ref. no. for their record

JASRAJ

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th July, 2011
AOR Received.
25th Oct. 2011
File Transfer...
8th Dec. 2011
kpdes said:
Dear Jasraj; what's the reason for your explanation of process?? i mean what is the source of this information you've explained?? If it's your personal assumption;then better i would suggest you not to create panic for all the people waiting for their confirmation...
dear last year i applied , when my application recieved there cap was not full, they were updating site in a day or two . after 15 days they declaired that cap is reached. but after approx. 40 days when i contacted them they said cap was full so they returned my file.after 2 months i got my papers back.on my application they wrote an 8 degit number by lead pencil and in a box where they mentioned that it is for official use ,was stamped with date recieved by their mail room ... whatever i told is true and is my personal experience . all this is not to creat pannic. i shared the things so that if anyone can apply in another noc , they should apply without waiting of any thing as cap this time is 500 only.

JASRAJ

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th July, 2011
AOR Received.
25th Oct. 2011
File Transfer...
8th Dec. 2011
grimreaper said:
It's still not 6 weeks for me this year.. Last year I did sent.. My app was returned then..
okay , then why you applied so late this time also ...
anyway best of luck !!!!

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
JASRAJ said:
dear last year i applied , when my application recieved there cap was not full, they were updating site in a day or two . after 15 days they declaired that cap is reached. but after approx. 40 days when i contacted them they said cap was full so they returned my file.after 2 months i got my papers back.on my application they wrote an 8 degit number by lead pencil and in a box where they mentioned that it is for official use ,was stamped with date recieved by their mail room ... whatever i told is true and is my personal experience . all this is not to creat pannic. i shared the things so that if anyone can apply in another noc , they should apply without waiting of any thing as cap this time is 500 only.
Even my application had that number when I got it...

tracesg

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-22-2011, Received Oct-27-2011 FedEx, Sign for by D. Stapleton
IELTS Request
Sent with application 8.5 overall
westpoint said:
updated, has trace sg posted that hers/his payment has been negotiated?
Hi west point, please update my information per signature below. Thank you.

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
grimreaper said:
4 days delay by my agent once again + 9 days by DHL.. ;D

hey grimreaper,

i have a question for you. if my app is coming back becoz of CAP has reached to 500 then do i need new docs to send my application next year or i can use these docs like experience certificate and copies of my educational stuff...

ta