Waived
Passport Req..
DM 7-15-2014 PPR 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10/2014
LANDED..........
12/2014
shustikov said:
Thank you very much. Sounds calming. May be I really panic too much because I can not understand: Do they really do a correct job or they are trying find faults in my application?
Shustikov,
Cool down and be optimistic. Based on your forum explanation, it appears that you correctly provided translation of your job description to the best your ability. The job title is not a big deal since its translation is normally 1-3 words in many language cases. In my case, during the pre assessment stage, i was advised not to copy the all the job description as they appeared on various website but rather what what entailed my work details including those that fall within the NOC but not necessarily performed due to work place limitations- a fault that was not of my making. And it worked.
My advice to you is: Do not panic if you have provided sufficient explanation to this effect. If by any chance CIC requires further documentation or explanation, seek the help of a qualified professional (immigration attorney) with extensive experience in this area. Although it might be expensive, you will have quit and relaxing nights.

reimfr

Apr 7, 2011
2011july20 said:
Shustikov,
Cool down and be optimistic. Based on your forum explanation, it appears that you correctly provided translation of your job description to the best your ability. The job title is not a big deal since its translation is normally 1-3 words in many language cases. In my case, during the pre assessment stage, i was advised not to copy the all the job description as they appeared on various website but rather what what entailed my work details including those that fall within the NOC but not necessarily performed due to work place limitations- a fault that was not of my making. And it worked.
My advice to you is: Do not panic if you have provided sufficient explanation to this effect. If by any chance CIC requires further documentation or explanation, seek the help of a qualified professional (immigration attorney) with extensive experience in this area. Although it might be expensive, you will have quit and relaxing nights.
Hi 2011july20- We finished our meds in November and just got our Confirmation of Permanent Residence from Ottawa via Buffalo. Looks like you should be getting yours soon. Good luck.
We are FSW and filed in July 2011.

2011july20

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffallo Transferred to Ottawa
NOC Code......
XXXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application and May 2014
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
First AOR 10-2011, second AOR December 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
October -2013 and RPRF paid on Oct 2013
Med's Done....
November 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10/2014
LANDED..........
12/2014
reimfr said:
Hi 2011july20- We finished our meds in November and just got our Confirmation of Permanent Residence from Ottawa via Buffalo. Looks like you should be getting yours soon. Good luck.
Thanks for your well wishes. I hope so too. It is along trek through this winding journey and until it is over, my knees are still down requesting for Heavenly intervention.

shustikov

Feb 1, 2014
2011july20 said:
Thanks for your well wishes. I hope so too. It is along trek through this winding journey and until it is over, my knees are still down requesting for Heavenly intervention.
Thank you very much, friends. I really feel better. I wish for all of you fast and succesful finishing of processes. May be soon I will get my medicals and say thanks to you for more relaxing waiting or I will look for good immigration attorney.

JJ-C

May 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 25, 2014
LANDED..........
March 6, 2014
reimfr said:
Congrats reimf

crazyberns

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
07-09-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
It didn't say...
Med's Request
09-12-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
Hey guys,

Finally! After almost 3 years of waiting... We just received our PPR and we couldn't be more happier. Our ECAS says "Decision Made" as well. It only took Ottawa a week to finalize our application (after sending all the required docs including medical and police clearances.) What an awesome feeling!!! Hope you guys will receive yours soon. :)

2011july20

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
XXXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
Med's Done....
November 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10/2014
LANDED..........
12/2014
crazyberns said:
Hey guys,

Finally! After almost 3 years of waiting... We just received our PPR and we couldn't be more happier. Our ECAS says "Decision Made" as well. It only took Ottawa a week to finalize our application (after sending all the required docs including medical and police clearances.) What an awesome feeling!!! Hope you guys will receive yours soon. :)
Extremely delighted and happy for you. You are finally approaching your destination and good luck in everything

shustikov

Feb 1, 2014
crazyberns said:
Hey guys,

Congratulations crazyberns!!! I have been waiting for 2 years and 1 month, and I am ready to wait for 1 more year, it's worth it.
Friends, I saw statistics. More then half of you got visas and nobody got negative decision. Or I missed somebody with negative decision? I ask this question, because I read at the another forum about a person who got nagative decision? As he said, an officer without reasons did everything to prove that experince was not true. Even canadian consultant could not help. If his experience was genuine, maybe it was better for him to find a good attorney?

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
crazyberns said:
Hey guys,

congradulations CRZYBERNS

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
thats nice. . .Congratulations . ...
crazyberns said:
Hey guys,

2011july20

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
XXXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
Med's Done....
November 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10/2014
LANDED..........
12/2014
shustikov said:
Congratulations crazyberns!!! I have been waiting for 2 years and 1 month, and I am ready to wait for 1 more year, it's worth it.
Friends, I saw statistics. More then half of you got visas and nobody got negative decision. Or I missed somebody with negative decision? I ask this question, because I read at the another forum about a person who got nagative decision? As he said, an officer without reasons did everything to prove that experince was not true. Even canadian consultant could not help. If his experience was genuine, maybe it was better for him to find a good attorney?
Experience is easy to prove especially those in the USA and Canada because they can provide an official letter of employment (with letter head and signed), Annual earning report (W-2 forms for those in the USA) and or Tax return transcripts for at least six years (Again those in the US can get upto six years). I'm not sure how possible it is to prove this in other countries but I believe there is a way to prove the case. Remember consultants are in business and may not necessarily tell you that you have a weak case or not. They politely tell you that they will try to appeal albeit low chances of success).

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nice to see, this thread is still alive !!!

Any old members around ?????

;D ;D ;D

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
Kghimire said:
Nice to see, this thread is still alive !!!

Any old members around ?????

;D ;D ;D
me here