Interview........
They don't want to mess with me
Passport Req..
Coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon
LANDED..........
Get ready canada I am coming soon
I got a question people initial stage of application Dose CIC perform a security background check before issuing PER?

spongebob18

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SENT:07-03-2012 RECEIVED:12-03-2012 (by MIKE)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
BD ENCASHED:19-03-2012 PER:27-03-2012
IELTS Request
07-03-2012
Mr PRESIDENT said:
I got a question people initial stage of application Dose CIC perform a security background check before issuing PER?
no, this is done at your requested visa office once they start processing your file.

Mr PRESIDENT

Mar 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 sep 2011
AOR Received.
18 dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Coming soon
Med's Done....
Coming soon
Interview........
They don't want to mess with me
Passport Req..
Coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon
LANDED..........
Get ready canada I am coming soon
spongebob18 said:
no, this is done at your requested visa office once they start processing your file.
I know they perform security background check after they start processing your application but I read it on the CiC website they do perform three different types of security checks before finalizing PER?

Optimist22222

Dec 7, 2011
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 28, 2017
Dear ASMB

IMO it will be better to send an email for making the correction as soon as possible. I don't see any harm in it.
Thanks

ASMB said:
Hi rKo,
In that case my due date shows 12 Oct 2012.
But I don't think this is the same as BFD (bring forward date). Because this the same date that appears for all headings - Medical, Security, Criminality, etc. Besides I feel this is an automatic update field as it is exactly one year from create date. My file was created on 12 Oct 2011 as mentioned on the notes.
I don't want to believe that my file won't reach the visa officers desk before this date. Hema Malini style "Nahiiiiiiiin" (Ignore that if you are not familiar with Bollywood's yesteryears dream girl)

One thing noticed is that my wife's name is spelt incorrectly. Now I am wondering if I should write to them now and get it corrected before they prepare the Medical Forms or should I wait till I receive the MR.

ASMB

SarahEU

Mar 14, 2012
Dear friends,

I applied for Noc 4151 with my boyfriend. Our application was received there in February, 27th 2012. and we got application back on April, 06th, with the explanation that credit card payment was declined because of invalid expiry date.We are going to resend our application but we are not sure if we need to fill again all application forms or we just need to send the main application form there???? Also, we are curious about what date should we put on these forms? The previous one or the new one?
Please, help.
Thanks,

Sara, Serbia

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASMB said:
Hi rKo,
In that case my due date shows 12 Oct 2012.
But I don't think this is the same as BFD (bring forward date). Because this the same date that appears for all headings - Medical, Security, Criminality, etc. Besides I feel this is an automatic update field as it is exactly one year from create date. My file was created on 12 Oct 2011 as mentioned on the notes.
I don't want to believe that my file won't reach the visa officers desk before this date. Hema Malini style "Nahiiiiiiiin" (Ignore that if you are not familiar with Bollywood's yesteryears dream girl)

One thing noticed is that my wife's name is spelt incorrectly. Now I am wondering if I should write to them now and get it corrected before they prepare the Medical Forms or should I wait till I receive the MR.

ASMB
hi dear asmb ,sorry but I thought this could be BFD" if this is the case that's mean our files still not on VOs disk that's not cool! God knows when we get MR! Am sick of RBVO ! This was qorax input for my caips (Ur b/g checks r yet 'on'. And ur IO expects to get those actions done by 02/9/2012)

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But really now we shd expect MR! Ill complete a year after 3 months since I applied I think we june-July applicant deserve to be happy now ...

alaindotcom

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 02-7-2011 Received 08-07-2011
AOR Received.
CIC PER 28-09-2011 MANILA VO AOR 18-10-2011
IELTS Request
Band 9.0 Original TRF sent
Med's Request
Sent 22-11-2011 Received 14-12-2011
Med's Done....
Meds Done 15-12-2011; Sent 26-12-2011 Received 16-01-2012; Payment for RPRF sent 21-12-2011 Received 22-12-2011
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-28-2012
LANDED..........
03-13-2012
Hi everyone. I hope you are all doing good. I have not been able to post much, or respond to private messages and requests for updates. So, again, I am doing the updates in one go via this post. I am doing very well in Toronto. I have been here for 3 weeks.. nearly a month now. Time flies. Yesterday I started on my first canada job as a resource & capacity manager for a business & tech consulting firm. Happened pretty quickly. I feel blessed. So far so good. I couldn't have asked for a better start. Canada has been good to me in a very extraordinary way. So guys, power up, build confidence, and make sure you carry a positive attitude and perspective at all times. I hope everybody makes it here, and makes the most of what Canada has to offer.

For those asking, immigration at Pearson Intl Airport was a breeze for me. I was not asked any questions and was therefore out the door in 5 mins. After arrival, I got my social insurance number in 30 minutes at a Service Canada outlet in a mall (they are everywhere, google it!); I applied for my health card at a Service Ontario outlet near the apartment I am renting (they are everywhere, too, google it!) in under 10 minutes; I got a canadian mobile phone line at a mall in 10 mins, and I opened bank accounts in 2 banks (TD Canada and RBC) in an hour. I got my credit card from RBC (Royal Bank of Canada). They are pretty friendly to immigrants there at RBC. I suggest you open an account and apply for a credit card there. So my point is: clean up your act before you leave, take care of things that you have to take care of back at home, because the things you have to do here once you arrive, you can do in a week. They are fast and efficient around here.

Good luck my friends! And please pray that things continue to go well for me.

Here are pics of some of my adventures so far:

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
How neat to see photos! You're very handsome and it looks like you're enjoying life in Canada. Congrats!

alaindotcom

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 02-7-2011 Received 08-07-2011
AOR Received.
CIC PER 28-09-2011 MANILA VO AOR 18-10-2011
IELTS Request
Band 9.0 Original TRF sent
Med's Request
Sent 22-11-2011 Received 14-12-2011
Med's Done....
Meds Done 15-12-2011; Sent 26-12-2011 Received 16-01-2012; Payment for RPRF sent 21-12-2011 Received 22-12-2011
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-28-2012
LANDED..........
03-13-2012
canadiangirl78 said:
How neat to see photos! You're very handsome and it looks like you're enjoying life in Canada. Congrats!
Oh thank you. I hope that comment does not get me into trouble with your Mexican husband and American daughter. :) Yes I am enjoying my stay in Canada and I know you will, too.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
What a Jacket with good concept enhanced over an Adonis,please reserve it for our dear Ravi !

Now, i will add it to my prayer point for his continuous grace in your life.

May you be favored every step of the way.

alaindotcom said:
Hi everyone. I hope you are all doing good. I have not been able to post much, or respond to private messages and requests for updates. So, again, I am doing the updates in one go via this post. I am doing very well in Toronto. I have been here for 3 weeks.. nearly a month now. Time flies. Yesterday I started on my first canada job as a resource & capacity manager for a business & tech consulting firm. Happened pretty quickly. I feel blessed. So far so good. I couldn't have asked for a better start. Canada has been good to me in a very extraordinary way. So guys, power up, build confidence, and make sure you carry a positive attitude and perspective at all times. I hope everybody makes it here, and makes the most of what Canada has to offer.

For those asking, immigration at Pearson Intl Airport was a breeze for me. I was not asked any questions and was therefore out the door in 5 mins. After arrival, I got my social insurance number in 30 minutes at a Service Canada outlet in a mall (they are everywhere, google it!); I applied for my health card at a Service Ontario outlet near the apartment I am renting (they are everywhere, too, google it!) in under 10 minutes; I got a canadian mobile phone line at a mall in 10 mins, and I opened bank accounts in 2 banks (TD Canada and RBC) in an hour. I got my credit card from RBC (Royal Bank of Canada). They are pretty friendly to immigrants there at RBC. I suggest you open an account and apply for a credit card there. So my point is: clean up your act before you leave, take care of things that you have to take care of back at home, because the things you have to do here once you arrive, you can do in a week. They are fast and efficient around here.

Good luck my friends! And please pray that things continue to go well for me.

Here are pics of some of my adventures so far:

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
@ Canadiangirl,

You must be a funny character....hehehehe

but if i may ask buddy,is your mission to Canada just because of your signature therein?

canadiangirl78 said:

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
spicey said:
@ Canadiangirl,

You must be a funny character....hehehehe

but if i may ask buddy,is your mission to Canada just because of your signature therein?
We live in the US but are moving to Canada to be near my family. My daughter is Canadian but has never been there. She's 17 months. I'm Canadian and grew up in Toronto.

I'm reading this thread because my brother in law applied for a skilled worker visa. But he may not have beat the cap unfortunately.