+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

R

RKC

abhishekgoel007 said:
Tim is from amritsar. I live in delhi. No one is allowed inside no matter what u say or show... The only case in which u can go inside is if you have an appointment and they have your name in the expected visitor list
Yeah! you are right Abhi. That's why I wrote ' Try your Luck'.

MITESHKAPADIA

Apr 19, 2011
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
PER received on 21st December 2011
AOR Received.
24-01-2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
22-02-2012
Med's Done....
24-02-2012 Medical sent: 27-02-2012 RPRF encashed on 23rd march
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22-02-2012 Passport sent: 27-02-2012 RPRF encashed on 23rd march
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2012.......
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
RKC said:
They don't entertain calls. You can try your luck to gain entry at their office in Delhi by showing your AOR/ MR/PPR request letter. Try convincing the security it's really really urgent.

@ Timhortons . You can try your luck too. If I am not wrong you reside in Delhi.
Bhandari, I think this is the best option for you at this time....
just request security staff at gate and try to meet them personally. that will be your sure shot to passport with visa stamp.....
:) :)

R

RKC

abhishekgoel007 said:
getting a visa is one thing, moving to Canada with your family, re-establishing is a hell of a lot of bigger task.

Very well said RKC...
toh +1 he de do...hehe

Translation: at least, gimme a +1.

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED: 20 SEP 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band 8)
Med's Request
Nov 23 2011, via snail mail.
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Soon.... I am having a white Christmas in 2012. Thank you Jesus.
abhishekgoel007 said:
Hey Buddy where is it mentioned that they cant keep our passports for more than 2 months
In the case of LVO, they sent us the PPR seperately and in the letter they mention that we should not expect our PPs back in less than 6 weeks, and that we should not make any travel plans within that time frame (they returned them in 4 weeks).

LVO process makes sense to me, passports are vital documents and we should not be deprived of them for a long period. Let us assume for the sake of argument that someone have sent his medicals and passports at the same time (following NDVO process) and his medical results showed that further tests are required... We are looking at another 3-4 weeks after receiving the new medical notes which means that you have to stay without your pps for a long time

toronto25

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello dear,

i have some questions to ask ...........i am going to apply this year again...........me and my spouse as we dont have any child..........so if i get immigration den inshallah will try to fly in 2013 asap........i dont have my parents.........ther r dead..........i only have my younger brother who is now 12years old..........so my question is after going to canada when i will be able to apply for my younger brother for immigration in canada as he is a dependant child...........i mean to say whts da time frame to apply for him........nd what r the requirments???if u have any kind of knowledge den plz provide me...........and how many money i need to show in my bank account for him.thanks............

timhortons

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July, 2011
AOR Received.
9th Sep, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
29th Sep, 2011
Med's Request
5th December, 2011
Med's Done....
11th January, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5th December, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
20th March, 2012
abhishekgoel007 said:
Hey Buddy where is it mentioned that they cant keep our passports for more than 2 months
There's no rule about the time these guys can keep our passports... Absolute jungle raaj it seems! My question is ..do we have any govt body we can approach and ask them to pressurize NDVO to streamline the way they do visa stamping?
What is the need to keep our passports and encash RPRF when they are still contemplating about our medicals and other security checks !
Two and half months since I sent them my passports and i
m being terminated from my Job this Monday in case I don't go back , no reply to emails and faxes! I fail to understand what these guys r upto !

can1122

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2011
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Med's Request
20-01-2012
Med's Done....
15-02-2012
Interview........
Waived!!!
Passport Req..
20-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2012
LANDED..........
28-01-2013
Tim,
just a doubt...
have you had Canadian Police clearance document when you applied?
i remember reading somewhere in the forum that RCMP clearance takes around 3-4 mnths..
Hope for the best.
Can1122

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
timhortons said:
There's no rule about the time these guys can keep our passports... Absolute jungle raaj it seems! My question is ..do we have any govt body we can approach and ask them to pressurize NDVO to streamline the way they do visa stamping?
What is the need to keep our passports and encash RPRF when they are still contemplating about our medicals and other security checks !
m being terminated from my Job this Monday in case I don't go back , no reply to emails and faxes! I fail to understand what these guys r upto !
why dont you go at vo as all members representative. i too sent them case specific enquiry and found no reply till now. are you from delhi?

Wandering Soul

Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
[img]http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/198158/LOVE-ANIMATED-TABLES-heart-31000.gif[/img]
RKC said:
Hey Big O,

+1. It's nice to hear from you. Give my regards to your family.

Nothing was written about time limit in the PP request. I am not really worried but at times I feel impatient , just that I want get it done & over it. I started off with the preps half-heartedly at a slower pace. I wish I can focus on it entirely. I find getting a visa is one thing, moving to Canada with your family, re-establishing is a hell of a lot of bigger task.

Hope you have progressed with preps from when we last spoke.
Yea that's what...whenever I go for shopping or anything to be done...!! I am not sure about what to do..??

If same trend by all the VO continues then only one type of professionals are going to earn the most and that would be psychiatrists :(
as numbers of depression and mania patients they are going to get..!!
coz suspense over one's future plans looks good if it is for 10 or 20 days but here there are no such limits..!!
months and months of uncertainty....!!

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
timhortons said:
this is very sad Bro

Wandering Soul

Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
[img]http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/198158/LOVE-ANIMATED-TABLES-heart-31000.gif[/img]
New Canadian Skilled Worker Points System & Processing

Minister Kenney gave the Globe & Mail a peek into the new points system and, in so doing, revealed that he intends to push further down the processing stream those applications which were filed before the yet-to-be-released new points system. The article did not say whether he intends to apply the new selection criteria retrospectively on applicants who had applied before he imposed the new criteria. The key paragraphs read:

[...] Mr. Kenney said in an interview Wednesday that he wants to create a new economic stream for trades people, who currently don't qualify under Canada's education-focused federal skilled worker program.

He also said employers will soon be able to hand-pick prospective immigrants and send them to the front of the line for assessment.

“Once people have been identified by employers, if they meet our other standards we would fast-track them into the country,” Mr. Kenney said. [...]

The first of these changes will be introduced over the next few months. Ability in English or French [...] will become more important under the new system. In future, professionals in language intensive fields, such as doctors and lawyers, will have to be fluent in an official language, Mr. Kenney said. That's a significant shift from Canada's current system, which rewards language ability but doesn't set such a high benchmark. At the same time, Mr. Kenney said he wants a flexible language grid, so that applicants in fields that don't require a high level of fluency aren't automatically excluded.

Mr. Kenney also said he'll be considering a pre-assessment system, as they have in Australia, that evaluates the credentials of skilled professionals before they immigrate to see whether they will qualify to work in Canada.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/immigration-overhaul-would-give-employers-bigger-role-in-choosing-applicants/article2354767/
19 days ago

can1122

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2011
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Med's Request
20-01-2012
Med's Done....
15-02-2012
Interview........
Waived!!!
Passport Req..
20-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2012
LANDED..........
28-01-2013
Hi All,
i think even today ndvo is not working on mi-3 applications....
am tired of this waiting...
Can1122