July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
Your Highness said:
Hello sheshop. welcome

I guess you haven't heard from anyone on this thread as no one might have signed up with them. I suggest you post your query onto the main forum thread for responses to come in.

By they way, I would like to point out that the immigration process has been made very simple now. It is also very transparent and the CIC website very very informative and highly comprehensive. You might take a moment to go through this link I have provided below and make a decision of going with an agent or doing it yourself. Also if you are stuck with anything all of us are here to help you out, to guide you.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

Many of us here have applied on our own, thanks to the wonderful CIC website and to the remarkable people in this forum who selflessly helped us, whenever we were stuck.

Though unsolicited, I would also like to point out that many of our friends here have had severe problems owing to carelessness and ineffiency of their agents/lawyers/consultants. There have been friends whose application have been returned due to lack of knowledge of some consultants. I don't mean to scare you. But all I am saying is that 'if you must employ a consultant, please choose your consultant very carefully".

We are here anyway for any further guidance that you may require.

All the best for your application.
yes this is right +1 for you :)

R

RKC

prapplicant said:
Thanks RKC.
Will have my sets ready. So will they return the other set if one of us in the cap? Or I will lose 1100 CAD if I send two independent applications?
Honestly, I am expecting quite a few changes to FSW this year. I may be wrong. MI1 38 occupation list was good for two & half years, MI2 29 list will complete two years now. We are really in the dark as to what they'll come up with this year.

I am not sure how you can recall your other application when it's in queue at the CIO processing stage of completeness check. They put you on their database after completeness check & deducting fees , may be you are allowed to withdraw thereafter before the eligibility review happens. Or you'll have to risk 550$ here.

Still you can find ways to bring risk factor to minimum. Like 1122 is super fast filling NOC as compared to 0631. You can keep a certain time gap between applications. Bring your R & D skills to work. Stay updated with CIC immigration news.

Earlyopter

Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER.12-01-2012
AOR Received.
first.04-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
31-7-2012
Med's Done....
28-8-12, recv by LVO 31-8-12
Passport Req..
22-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
desperately waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting
Your Highness said:
My docs rchd NDVO on 25th. No news as yet buddy. DD not encashed either.
Dear Your Highness, Any ideas where Ravi,Now ,Ovais and Stranger4ever are????? ??? ??? ??? ???.....Really miss them on this forum.As if LVO atrocities were any LESS that we also had to miss our dearest forumites!!!Miss you guys :( :( :( :( :( :(......

R

RKC

Big O said:
Hey RKC,
Don't worry dear, don't forget that they have your passports and they cannot keep them for more than 2 months (how long did they say in the PP request letter?) so you are bound to get a reply in 6-8 weeks!

I know it is hard but have patience dear and get busy preparing for the Big mOve!
Hey Big O,

+1. It's nice to hear from you. Give my regards to your family.

Nothing was written about time limit in the PP request. I am not really worried but at times I feel impatient , just that I want get it done & over it. I started off with the preps half-heartedly at a slower pace. I wish I can focus on it entirely. I find getting a visa is one thing, moving to Canada with your family, re-establishing is a hell of a lot of bigger task.

Hope you have progressed with preps from when we last spoke.

R

RKC

AVSNEH said:
Hey buddy,

Expecting your PP this week...... :) :) Our DD is not yet encashed..... God knows when it will happen.... I hope our IT department is not putting an eye on NDVO account.....
Thanks, here's your +1 as promised. The trends of working at NDVO change fast. So, soon we may have trend favoring us.

Oops! the ban is still on...will do it when it is allowed.

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Kghimire said:
Hi all my friends !

How are you all ? It seems, NDVO is working on MI2 and other applicants file or they are busy with wrap up financial work at the end of fiscal year .

Hope many of you will receive your visa soon.

From my side, still no MR request, NDVO replied me twice with same reply "We will contact you shortly".
Till now, no call to me or to employer and not asked for any docs either.

Good luck to all!
i too waiting for my pp. my DDencashed on 10 feb and pp recd in ndvo on 2nd feb. no news after that.

shijaol

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
Bbhandari said:
Guys,

really dying. No response from NDVO since I sent my passport since last four weeks.

I sent numerous queries and no response at all. I have a return ticket of Germany on 27 March, 2012. NO passport in hand.

sent fax message, emails and made call at 0091 11 4178 2000, only answering machine response.

Can anybody share the telephone number of NDVO in which I could talk to the immigration officer.

Not the above number. I want different one.

Please
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
dnt worry bade bhai, it will be with u soon

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
RKC said:
They don't entertain calls. You can try your luck to gain entry at their office in Delhi by showing your AOR/ MR/PPR request letter. Try convincing the security it's really really urgent.

@ Timhortons . You can try your luck too. If I am not wrong you reside in Delhi.
Tim is from amritsar. I live in delhi. No one is allowed inside no matter what u say or show... The only case in which u can go inside is if you have an appointment and they have your name in the expected visitor list

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Kghimire said:
Hi all my friends !

How are you all ? It seems, NDVO is working on MI2 and other applicants file or they are busy with wrap up financial work at the end of fiscal year .

Hope many of you will receive your visa soon.

From my side, still no MR request, NDVO replied me twice with same reply "We will contact you shortly".
Till now, no call to me or to employer and not asked for any docs either.

Good luck to all!
NDVO is working on MI-1 as few of my MI-2 friends are still waiting, their dd also encashed on 10th march

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Big O said:
Hey RKC,
Don't worry dear, don't forget that they have your passports and they cannot keep them for more than 2 months (how long did they say in the PP request letter?) so you are bound to get a reply in 6-8 weeks!

I know it is hard but have patience dear and get busy preparing for the Big mOve!
Hey Buddy where is it mentioned that they cant keep our passports for more than 2 months

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
RKC said:
Hey Big O,

+1. It's nice to hear from you. Give my regards to your family.

Nothing was written about time limit in the PP request. I am not really worried but at times I feel impatient , just that I want get it done & over it. I started off with the preps but at a slower pace. I wish I can focus on it entirely. I find getting a visa is one thing, moving to Canada with your family, re-establishing is a hell of a lot of bigger task.

Hope you have progressed with preps from when we last spoke.
getting a visa is one thing, moving to Canada with your family, re-establishing is a hell of a lot of bigger task.

Very well said RKC...