Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pat-tricia said:
yes i did,at CIC (MOA)
hi!

thanks po. ako din CIC Makati.. good luck po sa app nyo.. :)

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
Any news from London VO guys, anybody's ecas is showing RBVO from London??

boozer24

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2011
AOR Received.
18-10-2011
File Transfer...
10-11-2011
Med's Request
29-03-2012
Med's Done....
14-05-2012 (delayed due to erroneous med form)
Interview........
none yet....
Passport Req..
waiting
Rahul78 said:
well first I bow my head in the feet of lord and my baba...JAI SAI RAM.

I applied on 1st July and my file was received by the 7th July. I got my cc charged on the 29th Aug.That was a day I was very very very Happy and couldn't express the relief I experienced. Then came 23rd September and I got my NER. I also cannot forget that day when I reported on this very same forum about my NER and I saw a lot of people congratulating each other on their PERs and I wished very well for them and thought why I had to be the not so fortunate one.

Lost hopes But my wife said lets ask them to open our file again and very skeptically I agreed and spoke to a few of the lawyers and they said once NER is received, there is no provisions to reopen the case however some of the immigration lawyers may claim that they can request reconsideration but they were asking like cad1000 or something like that. another hope lost that day. again, thanks to my lovely wife's persistence and patience, I myself wrote an email to cic requesting reconsideration of my case and stated that I do not agree with the decision made and would like to know the process for appealing in judiciary or ministerial.

Surprisingly and that too pleasant, cic responded saying I should send them some more documents substantiating my claim that I am eligible under the 1122 and why I should be reconsidered. I collected all the relevant docs and resend the envelope to Nova Scotia and GUESS WHAT-------8th Nov , I got an email asking me to disregard the letter sent 23rd September and they sent me my PER.....I cannot express my gratitude and happiness and wish that all who lost hopes make a try and may BABA bless everybody with a cheerful news.

I believe these are my wife's karmas that made these happen and I saw the conviction in her that this will happen.

admins---- please update my status in the master file and will really like somebody to share the steps after PER is received.

BABA, thanks again, JAI SAI RAM
congratulations..u are an inspiration..

R

RKC

How Canada became a country of two official languages...

Back in Canada's early days incoming ships did not consider Canada's native population to be the rightful owners of this land. So the first ships to land in Canada claimed the land as rightfully theirs to own. The English were the first people to lay claim to Canada, but they found this land to be a cold, and inhospitable country. The land was officially theirs on paper but they were not all that interested in colonizing Canada.

Canada did not seem to have much to offer up to the English, it was just so gosh awful cold and barren, that it really did not seem to be a location that any of the English would want to relocate to.

So along came the French who figured that Canada was free for the taking, and so decided to place a stake into this new land, by moving their french speaking population onto it.

Not too long after this occupation by the French, England got a funny little notion that a certain furry Canadian critter with a big flat tail that lived within those backwoods was something that they could use. The Canadian Beaver had a thick fur coat which could be designed into really super duper nice warm hats for the English elite to wear on those cold British evenings. The Brits wanted those fur hats, which meant that the English now had a heightened interest in re-staking their claim to Canada, and they were willing to fight for their rightful claim on Canada.

After a few years of squabbling and shooting at each other, France starting thinking that Canada really was not worth having such a great big fight over, so the French gave up. France signed over to England the rights to all of the lands belonging to Canada, as well as the rights to Canada's furry little Beaver inhabitants, and that ended that debate.

What remained on Canadian soil was a large population of French speaking Canadians who did not want to, or were unable to, leave Canada. There were in fact more French speaking Canadians, then there were English speaking ones, and these French Canadians had absolutely no desire to let go off their traditional language. Which of course made enforcing English as the official language of Canada just a wee smidge difficult.

The remaining French population within Canada continued to speak french, and the newly arriving British population, spoke English. Canada was now a country with two official languages, Canadian French, and Canadian English.

Ah but this is not where the story ends, it turns out that when the English allowed the French to maintain their language and distinct cultural heritage, that they opened up a whole tasty jar of multiculturalism for everyone to enjoy. Canada now became a nation of tolerance and acceptability toward it's incoming immigrants.

Canadian immigrants are accepted into the mainstream but respectfully allowed to maintain a large degree of their heritage, language, and culture. Canada has two official languages, but these are largely influenced by the many distinct cultural communities that now reside within this multi-cultural country.

The furry little creature who started this whole scenario wound up becoming one of Canada's most recognized national symbols. The thick coated, big toothed, flat tailed beaver now proudly graces Canada's five cent coin.

Eh, it's a Canadian thing.

helppp

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
RKC said:
misguiding :eek:

Caps/ CIO operations
CIC:
• MI2 introduced caps. MI1 had no caps, but the number of applications exceeded our expectations.
• MI2 has a 20,000 cap; 1,000 cap per NOC. Caps will be reset on July 1, 2011.
• Managing caps is difficult. A file created is counted in the caps at the time of creation. Sometime a spot may become available later on.

(Taken from minutes of CICIP meeting on June 3 2011.)

When do you think a file will be created for your application ? Of course after they have with them the money you are paying for processing fee. They will not process you / put you on their system / count you in the cap before you pay them. And why should they?

We all try here to help each other & gain from each others experiences . It's up to the person to take it or leave it. Of Course I am no authority on CIC just a layman, trying to understand the process . Everyone has to take their own decision.

Thanks.
What Happens Next

The table below represents the phases of the assessment and processing.

Phase Description
Completeness check
Citizenship and Immigration Canada reviews your application to make sure that:

all required fields in your application forms are complete,
all required documents are submitted from Document Checklist (IMM 5612), and
the correct processing fee payment has been made
If your application is:

incomplete or;
the allowable limit has been reached,
your entire package (including your payment) will be returned to you with a letter explaining why it is being returned.

Eligibility Review
An officer will make an final determination of eligibility of your application to determine whether:

your application qualifies for processing under one of the categories described in the Ministerial Instructions
If your application does not qualify for processing under the Ministerial Instructions you will be sent a letter that:

provides the reason why your application is not eligible for processing
confirms that a refund for the processing fee will be issued

from the guid:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG77.asp

BDimmigrants

Aug 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
app reached 28.07.2011
Doc's Request.
all sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER received on 26/10/11 2nd AOR through snail mail on 28th NOV, Got inprocess on March 29
IELTS Request
Send along with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
collected passport on 11.02.13
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2013
RKC said:
misguiding :eek:

Caps/ CIO operations
CIC:
• MI2 introduced caps. MI1 had no caps, but the number of applications exceeded our expectations.
• MI2 has a 20,000 cap; 1,000 cap per NOC. Caps will be reset on July 1, 2011.
• Managing caps is difficult. A file created is counted in the caps at the time of creation. Sometime a spot may become available later on.

(Taken from minutes of CICIP meeting on June 3 2011.)

When do you think a file will be created for your application ? Of course after they have with them the money you are paying for processing fee. They will not process you / put you on their system / count you in the cap before you pay them. And why should they?

We all try here to help each other & gain from each others experiences . It's up to the person to take it or leave it. Of Course I am no authority on CIC just a layman, trying to understand the process . Everyone has to take their own decision.

Thanks.

absolutely right. caps are counted after processing fees encashment

pharmimran

Jul 2, 2011
my application was received by CIO on 22nd september, but i didnt get any news yet. my category is 3131, and only 24 slots are now vacant. am i safe? i mean will my application be entertained in this years quota for pharmacists?????????

kinjal

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 th august-2011
Doc's Request.
All doc received on 8th August-2011
AOR Received.
PER- on 3rd November- NDVO AOR confirm by e-mail on 23rd Jan-2012
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
MR, RPRF and PP request on 03-02-2012
Med's Done....
Med done on 10-02-2012; MR, RPRF and PP Reached at NDVO 20/02/2012
Passport Req..
PP required on03-02-2012; 23-03-2012 e-cas: DM
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Dear

hope for the best ....

pharmimran said:
my application was received by CIO on 22nd september, but i didnt get any news yet. my category is 3131, and only 24 slots are now vacant. am i safe? i mean will my application be entertained in this years quota for pharmacists?????????

BDimmigrants

Aug 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
app reached 28.07.2011
Doc's Request.
all sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER received on 26/10/11 2nd AOR through snail mail on 28th NOV, Got inprocess on March 29
IELTS Request
Send along with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
collected passport on 11.02.13
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2013
pharmimran said:
keep in faith on yourself and ALLAH. Inshallah good news will come

helppp

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
BDimmigrants said:

after all of this,,,, i have to say:

GAME OVER FOR ME.......

R

RKC

BDimmigrants said:

luckymystery said:
I totally agree with it. But some people are like Pigeons who close their eyes when they see a coming cat.

I may be wrong , it's just my understanding, my point of view. I stand to be corrected.

1) As per our tracker the very first fee encashment was of Crazyberns on 20th July while the very first Cap update this year was published on 21st July (have all the dates written down cos at that point of time I was keeping tab of 1122)

So there were fee encashments prior to the first cap update & crazyberns was included in that update.

Just how Kenney used a metaphor in one of his recent speech , of how a transport company would sell tickets. He explained backlog in a way a plane had oversold it's tickets by 35% & had customers waiting at the airport who had paid their fees.

And you cannot have a confirmed plane ticket (place in the cap) unless you've bought it (processing fee encashment).

R

RKC

helppp said:
after all of this,,,, i have to say:

GAME OVER FOR ME.......
No one can know the cap reached date unless someone from your NOC reports here of their application being returned due to cap reached . Remember not everyone is covered by our spreadsheet , there is a very small percentage of applicants on this forum thread & we cannot conclude the whole picture. Keep the faith & your hopes alive. Fingers Xed for you.

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Totally agree with you !

RKC said:
No one can know the cap reached date unless someone from your NOC reports here of their application being returned due to cap reached . Keep the faith & your hopes alive. Fingers Xed for you.

helppp

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
RKC said:
No one can know the cap reached date unless someone from your NOC reports here of their application being returned due to cap reached . Keep the faith & your hopes alive. Fingers Xed for you.
sure....

helppp

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
RKC said:
I may be wrong , it's just my understanding, my point of view. I stand to be corrected.

1) As per our tracker the very first fee encashment was of Crazyberns on 20th July while the very first Cap update this year was published on 21st July (have all the dates written down cos at that point of time I was keeping tab of 1122)

So there were fee encashments prior to the first cap update & crazyberns was included in that update.

Just how Kenney used a metaphor in one of his recent speech , of how a transport company would sell tickets. He explained backlog in a way a plane had oversold it's tickets by 35% & had customers waiting at the airport who had paid their fees.

And you cannot have a confirmed plane ticket (place in the cap) unless you've bought it (processing fee encashment).
by this he admits the misleading in announcing the caps in the site, but why they don't simply correct the way they write it in the site to be clear and accurate for peoples till think to apply??