Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
chebheng said:
hello..
my Noc is 3152- registered nurse
My consultancy agency is CIC here in manila
I already submited all my requirement that they needed last july 7, 2011 then my agent told me that they will review again and sumbit it this wk...
My I ask... in ur case how many days you did u w8 before they email that your documents was sent in Nova scotia?... im still waiting for their response...
Im afraid that my applic. will reached the quota before they send it,,,,
thnx...
I think they have a new finalization process on which when you submit all the req, it will also be picked up by dhl the same day. In my case my requirements were completed last july 2 but they were only able to send it july 4. Up until today I have not receive the scanned forms via email. Try calling the office and ask them of the tracking code from dhl, if your application was picked up already, the code should be avalable.

chebheng

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
IELTS Request
included
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Med's Request
06-12-2011
Med's Done....
05-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-4-2012
miguelboogle said:
I think they have a new finalization process on which when you submit all the req, it will also be picked up by dhl the same day. In my case my requirements were completed last july 2 but they were only able to send it july 4. Up until today I have not receive the scanned forms via email. Try calling the office and ask them of the tracking code from dhl, if your application was picked up already, the code should be avalable.
thanks.. I wish they will file my application today... Im afraid because my NOC will reached the quota in short time... Ill try to call them this afternoon...also, my agent told me that I will received an email confirming that they already pass my papers.... did u have that? thnx

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
chebheng said:
guys..

I thought my agent will send my application today but unfortunately they did not because they need more requirements to prove that im in a common law relationship.... they need brgy. clearance, leter of invitation, bills that were on the same address , and unluckily We dont have...
Then I decided and told them to file my application even w/out this... anyway I submit a joint affidavit, 2 disinterested person and a picture, beside we had a 6 month old child w/c is accompanying us... Is my decision is right? because I know that we have a strong proof w/c is our daughter., tnx much
does it say in the birth certificate of ur daughter that ur clp is the father? if it is, then it's one good proof. if u have joint bank account, property ownership showing ownership under both ur names this will be good too.

i know from the past applicant/s who is also in a clp relationship but was denied, but in ur cse u have a daughter, they dont.

good luck ;)

1122khan11

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
Sent original
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Hello to All !! Hey admin/westpoint of spread sheet----- Add my name in spread sheet too:

NOC: 1122
VO: London
Date Application was sent: July 8, 2011
Date application was received by cio: In Transit- estimated date of delivery is July 13 / 14
Mode of Payment: bankdraft

By the way!! can anyone tell me whats the difference between 1st AOR/PER & 2nd AOR/PER and when 2nd AOR is received?? I guess 1st AOR is received from CIO and 2nd from related visa office??!! is it correct, please clarify

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
lins said:
This is on behalf of my friend
NOC - 3152
VO- New Delhi
Application Sent on 28 June 2011 ( From Kochi (Cochin), Kerala, India
Application received by CIO on 05 July 2011
Mode of payment- Bank Draft
Pls update these details also.
what is the name of your friend sir?

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
spreadsheet updated :D

chebheng

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
IELTS Request
included
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Med's Request
06-12-2011
Med's Done....
05-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-4-2012
westpoint said:
does it say in the birth certificate of ur daughter that ur clp is the father? if it is, then it's one good proof. if u have joint bank account, property ownership showing ownership under both ur names this will be good too.

i know from the past applicant/s who is also in a clp relationship but was denied, but in ur cse u have a daughter, they dont.

good luck ;)
yap it's indicate in the birth cert of my daughter that my clp is the father, infact there surname is the same... we have also joint bank account..., so this is a strong proof? then I made a good decision? thnx much....

Faanni

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heloo dear

add me in the list
my NOC 1122
VO london
Mode Payment CC
application date 5th July 2011

Kindly update me

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
chebheng said:
thanks.. I wish they will file my application today... Im afraid because my NOC will reached the quota in short time... Ill try to call them this afternoon...also, my agent told me that I will received an email confirming that they already pass my papers.... did u have that? thnx
hi what is the name of your agency? Im a bit worried too because im under an agency.I submitted all the requirements to them..complete docs..but when I asked them for a scan copy of those docs submitted to CIO..they cant send me a scan copy of my valid identifcation ID which is my driver's license..so I asked them if its included..The man said..he is not sure coz he cant find a file copy in his computer but he told me
that if Im sure that I have submitted a copy to them then Its in the package..I told him that I am sure of it and I have a received file copy from them..Im just worried because the CIO is asking for 2 valid Id's right? then what if , They only submitted 1 valid ID? how will it affect my application? Im afraid CIO will not start the process because of just 1 incomplete valid ID.

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application form BS 7.0
westpoint said:
spreadsheet updated :D
My application recieved by MIKE last july 8 and I sent it July 4. wrong entry in your spread sheet... TY westpoint

chebheng

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
IELTS Request
included
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Med's Request
06-12-2011
Med's Done....
05-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-4-2012
jijitipie said:
hi what is the name of your agency? Im a bit worried too because im under an agency.I submitted all the requirements to them..complete docs..but when I asked them for a scan copy of those docs submitted to CIO..they cant send me a scan copy of my valid identifcation ID which is my driver's license..so I asked them if its included..The man said..he is not sure coz he cant find a file copy in his computer but he told me
that if Im sure that I have submitted a copy to them then Its in the package..I told him that I am sure of it and I have a received file copy from them..Im just worried because the CIO is asking for 2 valid Id's right? then what if , They only submitted 1 valid ID? how will it affect my application? Im afraid CIO will not start the process because of just 1 incomplete valid ID.
hello.. my consultancy agency is CIC here in manila... I gave them 2 valid ID w/c is postal and PRC but they only get the no. of my postal ID...

imcomingcanada

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2011
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
Pending
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
Pending
Med's Done....
Pending
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
:)

Hi Nish,

I have a similar case as well. Sent my application under 1122 on 08/07/2011. I'm not sure whether it will reach within the CAP for this category, as there was a lot of backlog earlier and all of them would have applied. However, it is expected to reach by 13/07/2011 as per the courier company's website.

Regards,

Vicky...

imcomingcanada

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2011
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
Pending
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
Pending
Med's Done....
Pending
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Hello to All !! Hey admin/westpoint of spread sheet----- Add my name in spread sheet too:

NOC: 1122
VO: New Delhi
Date Application was sent: July 8, 2011
Date application was received by cio: In Transit- estimated date of delivery is July 13 at 5:00 PM
Mode of Payment: bankdraft

Danny03

Feb 11, 2011
NOC - 3152
VO - LONDON
Date Application was sent - 02.07.11
Date application was received by cio - 08.07.11
Date Processing Fee was encashed/Mode of Payment (bankdraft/credit card) - CC
If you have an agency, Yes/No, (if u like u can also share the name of your agency/immigration lawyer) - NO
Destination in Canada (the one you wrote in your application form) - TORONTO