Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/09/2011
AOR Received.
Only on dream
msamoh said:
Congrats myat ..good luck for next steps
. Congrates myat on your cc charged. Admin please update myat on spreadsheet. It's great to know that cic will be doing some quick work this week.

R

RKC

luckymystery said:
congrats buddy. Now its time for MR for you. Good luck.
Thanks Luckymystery, I wish the same for you buddy.

Thanks BDimmigrants, every little step forward in this process feels like a big achievement , even if it's just an AOR.

Thanks again SmGrGe , for the +es ( both announced & unannounced) , they are positive reinforcement.

Thanks kghimire, Check on your BD status, it should have been cashed by now.

Thanks NKKD, we miss your posts, they are coming few & far.

Thanks vnca , you said you got PER 5 days after me but you beat me at AOR. I received it in evening. Congrats !!!. Your status updated.

Thanks fazeme, Like London, does Accra VO too never sends AOR ? wish you a speedy MR.

Thanks Ahora, Please let me know about the current status of your application. Good Luck

Thanks RChettiar, Hopefully soon you'll receive your AOR too.

Thanks msamoh, which is the next big day on your personal calendar ? Your new updates come on your special days.

Thanks paragr1, hopefully you'll be within cap. Fingers Xed for you.

Thanks innovation, Good luck to you too.

Thanks dreams, I like that 'All The Best' image you posted. Wish you the same.

Thanks dear Patricia, Hope your processing fees is charged soon & you are off the mark. All the best to you too.

Thanks jyodhaka, Good luck to you too for MR.

R

RKC

myat said:
Dear Admin,

Good day. Just a few mins ago, I received a message in my mobile. Your credit card has been charge 1,100 CAD. please update my status. My application had been received by GLEN MILLER on 25, AUG 2011. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Myat
Congrats myat :) Sheet updated.

R

RKC

omoba7 said:
I have been a silent observer of the spreadsheet.

I am very grateful to everyone on this Forum, the prediction on the spreadsheet is almost accurate. You guys are doing a very good job, I pray God rewards all of you abundantly. I advised my wife that her PER would come today as indicated from the spreadsheet, she would have received it on Friday if it wasn't for the public holiday. She is the main applicant while I am her dependant. However I also double as her agent ;D

Could you add me to your spreadsheet,
App sent: 12Aug11
App received by Doug: 17Aug11
CC charged: 31st oct 2011
PER received 14th Nov 2011. Visa office: Accra
NOC: 3131
Agent:none

Thanks and God bless.
omoba7, Welcome aboard & Congrats :) on your PER. You are now on tracker.

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
sho78 said:
So here what you are saying is after eligibility check only the encashment is done right, so in that case if the customer is eligible then only they do the encashment so why applicants are getting NER after payment encashments.

Regards,
because first of all completeness check (fall in cap ) then fee charged and last one is pre eligibility reviw , so if any one cant pass pre eligibility review he gets ner.

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
moyrzg said:
http://get2canada.wordpress.com/the-process/

Pls open and read waynes BLOg....

Ok below is the actual process, as experienced by myself and other friends and forum members, of applying for residency under the Federal Skiller Worker programme.

Please note that this process is only for applications received by CIO on or after 26th June 2010.

1) CIO Sydney – Completeness check
Once your application arrives at CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada the first thing that happens is it will undergo a completeness check. This check will ensure:
- That you have included all required forms
- That any forms which have space for a signature have been signed and dated
- That you have not left any blank fields
- That you have included the correct payment fee
- That you have included all supporting documents required by both the main CIO checklist, and the visa-office specific checklist

If unsuccessful your entire application will be returned to you by regular post with a covering letter. You will not get an email notification from CIO.

2) CIO Sydney – Payment charged
If your completeness check is successful your payment will be taken. This means CIO will attempt to charge your credit card, or they will cash your banker's draft, depending on which method of payment you chose.I would personally strongly advise using a banker's draft if possible. These are like personal cheques but they are guaranteed to clear so there can be no payment problems. Most banks will usually charge a small fee for issuing one of these.

Credit cards can be risky. Many banks and credit card issuers use automated security software and when the software sees the source from Canada it may block the transaction, which in turn could lead to your application failing and being returned.

If your payment is unsuccessful your entire application will be returned to you by regular post with a covering letter. You will not get an email notification from CIO.

3) CIO Sydney – Eligibility review
CIO then perform a complete eligibility review on your application, based on the information you have provided on your forms and they will examine your supporting documents to ensure it backs up the claims you have made.

For FSW1, they will be looking that the descriptions of your duties match the description of the NOC/s under which you are applying and will want to be satisfied that you have at least 1 year's continuous employment in at least one of the 29 in demand occupations.

For FSW2, they will need to see an AOE (Arranged Employment Opinion) or positive LMO (Labour Market Opinion) with a TWP and this must be for a job in Skill Levels 0 (Managerial) or A or B on the NOC list.

For both categories they will also assess your application against the selection criteria – age, education, work experience, adaptability, job offer and language skils etc, to ensure you have 67 points. They will use your supporting documents to convince themselves that there is sufficient proof to back up the claims you have made on your forms in these areas.

If your eligibility review is unsuccessful you will receive an email stating the reasons and your entire application will be returned to you. Since CIO have already taken payment by this point they will initiate a refund of your fees, which will likely take several months to get to you. Please note this is the last point at which you will receive a refund if your application is unsuccessful.

At this stage your ECAS status should now read “CIO eligibility review complete”.

UPDATE 18-Apr-2011: Please note that several people have been told that you do not get your application back AT ALL if your application is failed at the eligibility review stage, all you will receive is a refund for your processing fee.

4) CIO Sydney – PER issued and file transferred
If your eligibility review is successful, CIO will send you a confirmation of positive final eligiblity review. This will be by email if you specified an email on your application, otherwise they will send a letter by regular post. They will then transfer your file to the CHC/VO (Canadian High Commission/Visa Office) for further processing.

Please see the “PER” page of this blog for the text of the PER and also the CIC email address from which it will arrive, so you can add this into your contacts list on your email.

Once the file gets to the visa office (which usually takes 2 to 4 weeks) your ECAS status will read “Received by visa office”.

5) 2nd AOR from visa office

Once your application arrives at the visa office, they will sit on it for a while. When they are in a position to process it most visa offices will send you a 2nd AOR. Please see the link at the top for an example of this, from Manila office and the wordings vary from visa office to visa office. Also some offices send by email, and others send by snail mail. There is still no need to do anything at this stage. A few visa offices, most notably London, will not send a 2nd AOR at all but will skip this and go straight to medicals, or ask for further documentation.

6) Processing begins – document background checks

Once the visa office begins processing your file they will commence with document background checks.

At this stage your ECAS status should now read “In Process” with the extra line in the detail “Your application was reviewed and we started processing on <Date>”.

This document background check will include ascertaining the authenticity of your documents, and since they use some third party companies for this it could take a varying level of time depending on your visa office, the complexity of your case, and even the speed of the individual visa officer looking at your case. They may also perform employment verification checks which will involve telephoning both you (whilst at work) and your employer to ensure you give the same answers on their questions about your employment. Only a small percentage of applicants are likely to receive employment verification. Only if they are unconvinced by any of the work experience documents you sent, or if your application is one of the random spotchecks they do to prevent fraud, will they actually perform the verification.

Visa office may request further documentation from you during the processing phase, which can come by email or snail mail. They may also ask for a few things (PCCs or fresh forms) at the same time as medicals (see below)

7) Medical requests and RPRF fee request

Once the document background checks are completed satisfactorily, the visa office will write to you (usually by snail mail) requesting you to complete medicals and also requests RPRF (Right of Permanent Residents fee). They may also ask for updated documents such as PCCs and fresh forms at this stage. Please note that New Delhi visa office will also request passports at this stage. Most other visa offices will not request passports until they are about to finalise the application.

This will basically involve your booking medical appointments at one of the approved DMPs (Designated Medical Practicioner) throughout the country. The fee will vary slightly from DMP to DMP, but they are usually around CAD $450 per person, obviously converted into your own currency.

RPRF at this time (18-Apr-2011) is CAD $490 for the principal applicant and also for accompanying spouse. So PA + spouse in total is CAD $980.
right but some people still can not understand

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
RKC said:
Hi Group,

By God's Grace I just received my AOR from NDVO dated Nov 3 by post. :)
off to updating myself.

congratulations my dear RKC!!! getting near to MR wohooo!!! ;D ;D ;D

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
vnca said:
Alhamdulillah, I received my AOR from NDVO today morning.

Admins, Please update. dated 7/11/11

Vnca

congratulations vnca!!! ;)

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
myat said:
Dear Admin,

Good day. Just a few mins ago, I received a message in my mobile. Your credit card has been charge 1,100 CAD. please update my status. My application had been received by GLEN MILLER on 25, AUG 2011. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Myat
congratulations myat!! ;D

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
omoba7 said:
I have been a silent observer of the spreadsheet.

I am very grateful to everyone on this Forum, the prediction on the spreadsheet is almost accurate. You guys are doing a very good job, I pray God rewards all of you abundantly. I advised my wife that her PER would come today as indicated from the spreadsheet, she would have received it on Friday if it wasn't for the public holiday. She is the main applicant while I am her dependant. However I also double as her agent ;D

Could you add me to your spreadsheet,
App sent: 12Aug11
App received by Doug: 17Aug11
CC charged: 31st oct 2011
PER received 14th Nov 2011. Visa office: Accra
NOC: 3131
Agent:none

Thanks and God bless.

Omoba,

welcome to the forum family and congratulations for doing a great job, now u have ur PER reward ;D ;D ;D

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
timhortons said:
Hi Guys

I just wanted to know if anyone from new delhi visa office has received any medical request or not. My file was received by NDVO on 29th Sep which was intimated to me by them. Since then, there has not been any communication from their side.
Secondly, when they ask for medical request, I suppose, we also need to submit our passports. Since i am alreday in Canada on work permit, how do i send me passport to new delhi? Is that legal, if yes, what means shud be adopted to send the passport?

Thanks very much in advance!
Tim
based from post june 26, 2010 experience here for Pinoys, Canadian Embassy Manila uses collect courier method (DHL), am just not sure abt how the other VOs are? perhaps they are just the same?

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13&lt;br/&gt;[color=red]&lt;b&gt;Fee Charged.:25/07/13&lt;/b&gt; &lt;br/&gt;[color=green]&lt;b&gt;PER Recvd-06/08/13&lt;/b&gt; &lt;br/&gt;[color=blue]&lt;b&gt;AOR --:11/10/13&lt;/b&gt; &lt;br/&gt;[color=red]&lt;b&gt;MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
myat said:
Dear Admin,

Best Regards,
Myat

OMG . . . .Grt news n congrats buddy . . . .

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13&lt;br/&gt;[color=red]&lt;b&gt;Fee Charged.:25/07/13&lt;/b&gt; &lt;br/&gt;[color=green]&lt;b&gt;PER Recvd-06/08/13&lt;/b&gt; &lt;br/&gt;[color=blue]&lt;b&gt;AOR --:11/10/13&lt;/b&gt; &lt;br/&gt;[color=red]&lt;b&gt;MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
omoba7 said:
Please advise me members of the house. As I have just received PER, how do I go about changing address. do I need to contact VO? if it's VO, can I contact them before the case goes to RBVO or after? I also learnt that 2nd AOR/RBVO is sent by snail mail. If they decide to send that to my current address, no one would be here to receive the letter. ???

Hey Omoba....Congrats man for PER.... what is your NOC and on which date is was reached at CIO ?? Can you post the details so that admin can add you in SS...

R

RKC

Update

The most recent PER issued is for application received on 17 Aug
The most recent fee processed is of application received on 25 Aug

The Admin Team

R

RKC

westpoint said:
congratulations my dear RKC!!! getting near to MR wohooo!!! ;D ;D ;D
Thanks westpoint. Good Luck to you. Are you done with your exams? You've become a guest in your own thread. We want to see you more often.