Nomination.....
CC charged/ 19.12.2011
AOR Received.
PER - JANUARY 05.2012
alexchristi said:
Hello Everybody,

I received this email today from VO Bucharest regarding the proof of funds:

"Dear Mr. XXXXX,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue the processing of your application, please provide the following documents:
- Current proof of transferable funds equal to CAD 20,654 (Low Income Cut-Off for family of 4 persons) . The bank balance statement is not sufficient. Please note that you must show the provenience of the funds.
Please ensure that the above requested documents are sent to the Immigration Section of the Canadian Embassy within 30 days.
If you do not comply with the requirements within the time allowed, your application may be refused.
Best regards,
Immigration Section/Section d'immigration
Canadian Embassy/Ambassade du Canada
1-3 Tuberozelor Str., sector 1
011411 Bucharest , Romania
Fax +40-21 307-5014 (immigration) / +40-21 307-5023 (visitors)"

In the application that I send to CIO Sydney I enclosed two bank statements that show deposits made in 2010 with the amount in USD well over the required one.

How should I prove that the money are actually my life savings?

alexchristi

Sep 8, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th july 2011
AOR Received.
PER 8th sept.2011
IELTS Request
on file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05. Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24. 10. 2012
LANDED..........
08.dec.2012
Thanks LED, it looks like nobody has gone through something like this.

Rahul78

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER recieved 8th Nov 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 8.5
File Transfer...
28th Nov 2011
Med's Request
18th Jan 2012
Med's Done....
24th Jan 2012 Meds Sent 1st Feb 2012 Recieved by VO 3rd Feb 2012, Ecas Medical Results have been recieved 17th Feb
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th May 2012
LANDED..........
4th July 2012..JAI SAI RAM
Your Highness said:
Rahul78...your story never fails to inspire me...and lucky you, to have a wife like yours :)

I am sure your Visa is just around the corner...dont you worry...your PPR is on it's way!! A fighter like you and your lovely wife deserves ONLY SUCCESS...nothing else would do!

Heres a +1 to you for the time being :)
Thanks Your Highness and your words just fueled a fresh pump of hope and positivity in me. Thanks for your kind words and yes I do have a wonderful wife. We wish you all the luck and blessings from Lord Almighty. You are very close to your destination. And if you guys dont mind, we can be neighbors in Toronto :) and lucky can visit us from Regina. ;)

LED

Aug 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Received by Mike at CIO oct. 07,2011
Nomination.....
CC charged/ 19.12.2011
AOR Received.
PER - JANUARY 05.2012
@alexchristi, VO bucharest is more Catholic than the Pope ..... Exceeds his powers :(

alexchristi

Sep 8, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th july 2011
AOR Received.
PER 8th sept.2011
IELTS Request
on file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05. Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24. 10. 2012
LANDED..........
08.dec.2012
LED said:
@ alexchristi, VO bucharest is more Catholic than the Pope ..... Exceeds his powers :(
@ LED - thank you for your support

Hello Everybody , I am trying to make any sens of the following email:

"Dear Mr. XXXXX,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue the processing of your application, please provide the following documents:
- Current proof of transferable funds equal to CAD 20,654 (Low Income Cut-Off for family of 4 persons) . The bank balance statement is not sufficient. Please note that you must show the provenience of the funds.
Please ensure that the above requested documents are sent to the Immigration Section of the Canadian Embassy within 30 days.
If you do not comply with the requirements within the time allowed, your application may be refused.
Best regards,

In the application that I send to CIO Sydney I enclosed two bank statements that show deposits made in 2010 with the amount in USD well over the required one.

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
alexchristi said:

"Dear Mr. XXXXX,
Best regards,

Alex,
I am sorry about the complications in your application. In my understanding, this is what you need to send them.
1) A current Proof of funds for the required amount in your bank account.
2) It will help if you can send them the last 6 or 12 month statements if you have them with you.
3) If you have these funds originated from a salary, send them the pay check which should coincide with the dates when amounts are credited into your bank account.
4) If you sold a property or stocks to get the money, you can also show them the sale deeds which contain dates that should fall in place with the money deposited in your bank account.
Since borrowed money is not accepted, it will be of no help here.

If others have any suggestions, please add your 2 cents.

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
luckymystery said:
Alhamdulilah (Thanks to Almighty) today I got a phone call from CHC, ISB to send my original passports. And I just came back after couriered them

Thanks to my all forum friends/sisters for praying for me. I wish you all get your desire to be filled sooner. Amen!

(I have sent the same snaps that I sent with initial application. Will it cause any trouble, as its not older than 9 months and we r not changed a bit even. Anyone's comments???)
Congratulations Lucky brother! You have been very patiently counting and waiting for this day. You are just one step closer to the visa. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
So very happy for you..time to pack up.

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
Your Highness said:
Our little fairy NKKD will surface in the night (our night...her day) and do this updation.

Hats off to you Angel NKKD...for keeping the updations on!!! +1 to you :)
Thanks Your Highness. Thanks again for bringing back cheer and hope in the forum while most are busy packing their bags. That phase is yet to come for us. +1 to you as well.... :-*

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
udayaradhya said:
Hello friends, brothers and sisters :).

Unfortunately, my internet was down from last 4 days, and i was unable to get online at all. I am at office today, and am back online.

Well, by the Grace of Lord Shiva, i got my passports back yesterday, with Canadian Visa on it.

I would particularly like to thank everyone in this forum, who were there at all times with me... helping me in understanding the process, giving me more confidence when needed, and specially people like Saahil and Abhishek Goel, who call me even now to comfort me and discuss a lot of things.

For the benifit of all, my timelines are as follows:

FSW1, Code - 7216

Application sent to Sydney on 10-Nov-11
Processing Fees DD encashed on 17-Jan-12
PER mail received on 1-Feb-12
Documents transferred to NDVO on 21-Feb-12
Request for MR, RPRF, PCC, Passports on 5-Mar-12
Medicals sent by DMP on 13-Mar-12
Medicals copy, PCC, Passports, RPRF sent by me on 20-Mar-12
'Medicals Received' line updated on 25-Apr-12
DM updated on 28-Apr-12
Canadian Address updated on 30-Apr-12
Passport at home on 1-May-12

God bless NDVO, which has been great to me.
Hearty Congratulations Uday! Thank you for filling us with the gaps in your date. So, when are you planning to move to Canada. Keep us updated with the rest of your process like landing etc., :) :) :)

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
sumangrewal said:
Hello friends,

I am new to forum,kindly give me details

I am B.E in Food technology from India
Working experience as Research & Devlopment Officer in Edible oil industry in india(3.5 yeras)
as Quality assurance officer in Biscuit manufacturing industry in india( 7 months)
Have 6.5 in IELTS
Age is 28 years
So i want to apply for canada under PR visa. or
1. some other is suitable to me?????
2. Whether i come under 2121(Biologist and otehr scientists)?
3. If yes now how to apply , mean how to start the process. i dont have Credit card even.Whether any early steps are required????//

If anyone can provide me the knoweldge
1. FSW1 is the ideal category for you to apply for obtaining a canadian PR. Nothing else works unless you have a job offer.
2. To determine your eligibility for 2121, I would suggest you to check the NOC 2121 job duties and match them with yours. From your job title, I believe that you will qualify but the duties are imp. If you need help, send me a Personal Message with you job duties description.
3. You don't require credit card. You can pay in the form of demand drafts, money order or cheque.
Gathering your documents will take a lot time. Check out the link below, browse and read through the instruction guide thoroughly. If you have questions, we are here to hep you.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

As for your eligibility for FSW1, I cannot be sure without your education details. Also, the point system is most likely to change in the end of june or early july. You then have to recalculate your points before you submit your application.

Good luck with your application. :)

R

RKC

luckymystery said:
Alhamdulilah (Thanks to Almighty) today I got a phone call from CHC, ISB to send my original passports. And I just came back after couriered them

Thanks to my all forum friends/sisters for praying for me. I wish you all get your desire to be filled sooner. Amen!

(I have sent the same snaps that I sent with initial application. Will it cause any trouble, as its not older than 9 months and we r not changed a bit even. Anyone's comments???)
Congratulations! Lucky. Great news!

There shouldn't be any problem with photos. But in future try & always use photos which are less than 6 months old, my opinion.

R

RKC

Your Highness said:
Our little fairy NKKD will surface in the night (our night...her day) and do this updation.

Hats off to you Angel NKKD...for keeping the updations on!!! +1 to you :)
No doubt she is an angel. I am proud of her.

R

RKC

Rahul78 said:
Hello Dear

I have travelled approximately 15 + countries all over the globe. I am not NDVO but Manila. My RPRF got encashed 13th Feb and I am still awaiting PPR. Dont worry! Yours will come soon. I , personally do not think they would do the security checks with each country you have visited. Security checks will be done with the countries where you have lived for more than 6 months after the age of 18.

All the best buddy!
Hey Rahul, it's been long time. Hope you guys are doing good. I am proud of you too. Sent you a PM.

R

RKC

alexchristi said:

"Dear Mr. XXXXX,
Best regards,

Alex ,

VO is interested only in knowing the source of your funds. In other words they are confirming the funds were not borrowed. Send them the required documents which confirms it's your money ( from monthly income/ investments) as suggested by NKKD. That's all & you are through.

My 2 cents, sending your IT returns will definitely help.

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
PER rcvd on 14th Dec 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
AOR from NDVO rcvd on 21 Jan 2012
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Med sent on 24th Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Req rcvd on 7th Feb sent on 24th Feb 2012. RPRF DD encashed on 11th April
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 10th May. PPs rcvd with Visa on 14th May 2012
LANDED..........
Landed in Toronto on 3rd July 2012!
Rahul78 said:
Thanks Your Highness and your words just fueled a fresh pump of hope and positivity in me. Thanks for your kind words and yes I do have a wonderful wife. We wish you all the luck and blessings from Lord Almighty. You are very close to your destination. And if you guys dont mind, we can be neighbors in Toronto :) and lucky can visit us from Regina. ;)
You bet!! Lucky cannot stay away from us ;)

And neighbours we will be!!