Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 11-September-2013 PPR2> 3rd October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
Dear brothers,

is any body maintaining a spread sheet for Post July 2011 Applicants?

If yes, then let me know. coz i might re apply in January.

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per my consultant, the reason behind the delay in CC bd encashment is that according to the recent changes, the PER stage has been slashed off, and we will come to know of the PER only when our file is received by the VO, and we receive an email from the VO stating they have received our file (hence got PER) (this has been discussed earlier in the forum). Since the CIO ppl dont want to go through the phase where once CC charged, the points are not sufficient, or other reasons for which they do not give PER and return the money extracted, they are now delaying things and charging CCs and BDs only when they have no doubt of giving PER (hence saving time and efforts).

Friends!!! Does this make any sense for their delay? It does give me hope.

SmGrGe

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011, cc charged on 12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted including PCC
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted, 8.5 band
File Transfer...
In Process at VO: 22-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
jijitipie said:

hi there..when did CIO received your app?coz I also sent my apps last july8,2011..but my BD is still not encashed..how many days can a cc be charged and reflect on the bank system? same as with BD, how many days are the difference of encashment from a cc?

really quite nervous..because my BD is still outstanding as of today..
Hi jijitipie.. My application for 1122 was received on July 7th and credit card charged on August 12th. I used a credit card. I do not know how long BDs take to reflect payment charged. Your bank SHOULD help you to get this information. You are a customer! For credit cards, I think within 2-3 days of charging by CIC, it will reflect on your statement.

I think there is no need to be nervous as none of the NOCs have been charged for a while...

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Longhandle said:
Dear friend,
According to laws of attraction you are making youself out of equation day by day.Think positive and in return you will get something postive Also according to the Newton third law of Motion 'for every action their is equal reaction.So think ,act postive and in reaction you will get good news.See i blend social and technological sciences just to turn optimism in you.
Thank you.. I'm keeping track of things coz I want my application to be accepted as well.. I would be very happy when whatever I post becomes out of equation.. :)

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Viz said:
As per my consultant, the reason behind the delay in CC bd encashment is that according to the recent changes, the PER stage has been slashed off, and we will come to know of the PER only when our file is received by the VO, and we receive an email from the VO stating they have received our file (hence got PER) (this has been discussed earlier in the forum). Since the CIO ppl dont want to go through the phase where once CC charged, the points are not sufficient, or other reasons for which they do not give PER and return the money extracted, they are now delaying things and charging CCs and BDs only when they have no doubt of giving PER (hence saving time and efforts).

Most of what these consultants speak are inconsistent.. whatever you have been told by him/her would have been completely acceptable if there were no cc charging until now.. How can a process change after they have opened up a season .. so will the first week applicants follow old process (with PER stage) and the second week and afterwards the supposedly a new process..

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
Viz said:

yes this gives hope and i think the logic works right for this theory.

asali

Aug 23, 2011
hi all
please advise regarding those matter
1. i have 2 kids and spouse migrationg with me, do i need to fill the application form IMM0008 Dep .it says any deppendants more than 5 five only.
2. what educational documents required for my kid doing second std.
3. i may apply only sep 15 only, is it possible get into the cap 3131.
4. my wife's place of birth is different in passport from birth certificate , is it okay a affidavit to convince cic.
5. do i need to send whole passport copy or only the 1st and last page with visa. is okay.

your response to all questions will be appreciated.

thanks and regards
asali

Lahoree

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
LAHORE
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
linksalman said:
Dear brothers,

is any body maintaining a spread sheet for Post July 2011 Applicants?

If yes, then let me know. coz i might re apply in January.
dear salman,
why are you thinking to apply again?
submit the document they asked, i guess its not a big deal to get this document in pakistan.
PM me your cell number, i wanna talk to you.
cheers
Rana

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
asali said:
hi all
please advise regarding those matter
1. i have 2 kids and spouse migrationg with me, do i need to fill the application form IMM0008 Dep .it says any deppendants more than 5 five only.
2. what educational documents required for my kid doing second std.
3. i may apply only sep 15 only, is it possible get into the cap 3131.
4. my wife's place of birth is different in passport from birth certificate , is it okay a affidavit to convince cic.
5. do i need to send whole passport copy or only the 1st and last page with visa. is okay.

your response to all questions will be appreciated.

thanks and regards
asali

Dear friend,

dont confuse CIC with any of your affidavit..

i will give you a loophole u can exploit but only if in india. if u dont have the birth certificate then u will be issued NO Found Certificate in instead of original birth certificate.

So whatever be the city u have mentioned in your passport take it as the real one now and Go to CMO office in that city and apply for birth certificate. as they wont be able to find it they will issue u a NO FOUND CERTIFICATE which u can use in place of birth vertificate. #

i know its not good but either u get ur passport sorted out or use this.. My suggestion dont give two birth details. it will only mess up ur case..

i hope it will help.

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
westpoint said:
inluded, however kindly send in missing details, thanks
Here are other details

Visa office : New Delhi
FSW
Application received by : MIKE

Mode of payment : Bank Draft

Sent all the docs according to their checklist

Thanks

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
NKKD Hortons said:
It will fill up in few hours on the first day. As discussed earlier hand delivery would be the best option.

@ grim: you are realistic and the rest are optimistic. There are no pessimists here so far.

@ ravi: tres bien. keep up the french spirit. Check out with Alliance Francaise. They offer very good french language classes.
@ NKKD --- merci beaucoup la soeur pour votre conseil

je suis très tensed de mon application

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
Mycoweatsgrass said:
Just had a long chat with my lawyer.....his view this is pretty consistent. He said the backlog is a day or two.....or a week to max. He cited the reason being slow processing by accounts dept......

Not sure if this is a view or what....but I m taking him on purely face value....let's see!!!!
U back after another booster dose.....?

jason123

Aug 25, 2011
hello friends. i was following this forum since long. but now as my cc has been charge i felt it will be good if i let you guys know.

app reach on 13 july
cc charged on 24th august
noc 1122
vo london

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
jason123 said:
hello friends. i was following this forum since long. but now as my cc has been charge i felt it will be good if i let you guys know.

app reach on 13 july
cc charged on 24th august
noc 1122
vo london

omay!! your cc has been charged already yesterday!!Im also a july 13th applicant..but my BD isnt encashed yet... #whatsthemeaningofthis guys please help me analyze!!

whats the difference... BD vs CC!!!!

rao1122

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged:23-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
Second line: We started processing your application on 14th Nov
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
Done:22-11-2014; Hospital Uploaded:01-12-14;Medical Received:04-12-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-02-2015 1:47 PM IST ; DM: Not Yet, Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
PP Submitted:02-03-2015 PP Received Back:12-03-2015
LANDED..........
soon....
congrats jason. finally a cc charge after a long time. and that too of 1122 after 22nd. maybe some hope for us