29.05.2012 / "medical results have been received"-line on ecas, on 20 July 2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
alexchristi said:
Thank you so much for the info... :)
It seems that they did not send me a computer generated email after I requested yesterday a online case specific inquiry.
Can you tell me if you got the response immediately (the computer generated one) or should I wait a few days?
Hi Alex,

We got the autoreply in the same day from them and next day, they answered back to us via e-mail.
If you did not receive the autoreply, then I don't know what to say.I'm sure the mail went through because the address I gave u is correct.
You should receive a feedback from them within few days. In our case , because it was just a simple question, they reply back to us the next day.

Here is the info from their webside:

Use this address to send an e-mail to the Bucharest visa office for both general and case specific enquiries: bucharest-immigration @ international.gc.ca

After you have sent your e-mail, you will receive an automatic message acknowledging that we have received your enquiry. This message will be sent to the e-mail address that you entered on the webform. If you do not receive this message within 24 hours, then it may be in your junk mail box or you may have entered your email address incorrectly.

If you already have an application at our office, we will answer your question only if our average processing time has been exceeded or if there is a problem. Otherwise, you should assume that your file is proceeding normally. Processing time starts when your complete application has been received in our office and ends on the day the final decision (i.e. approval/refusal) leaves our office.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/romania-roumanie/visas/enquiry-how_demande-comment.aspx?view=d

Let me know.....and good luck again! ;)

possie

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/07/2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
21/09/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
06/03/2012
Med's Done....
05/04/2012. Received by VO 24/04/12. ECAS Medical results have been received 14/05/12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18/06/2012. Decision made on ecas 18/06/2012
chekav said:
the only difference chekav is that i can see an option for changing address? u should see it before ur name. the address comes first, below it is that change option then after it is your name...kindly recheck again

Hi westpoint. I rechecked it again and again and again, still cd c no option to change the address. The anxiety is getting on to my nerves I think. Just keeping my fingers crossed.
Congrats to Lukymystery on his Ecas status change to "We started processing ...."
Any news from other fellow LVO applicants who share my timeline!!! Lets hope for the best.
Hi chekav, sorry been slow reading through all these pages I missed. I have the same as you and no option for changing address on my ecas page either. So you are not alone! Hope this helps your anxiety a little.

born2code

Jan 4, 2012
This was a while back. But when I had to send an update to CIC (with regards to my job, etc.) while my PR application was being processed, I sent a fax message to the CIC Office processing my application.

There's an automatic confirmation of receipt for a fax transmission.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

possie

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/07/2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
21/09/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
06/03/2012
Med's Done....
05/04/2012. Received by VO 24/04/12. ECAS Medical results have been received 14/05/12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
ovais said:
Does anyone think tht some nocs have faster processing time?
Could be possible. There doesn't seem to be any order in people receiving MR from LVO. I'm getting really anxious now!

possie

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/07/2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
21/09/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
06/03/2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Just caught up with about 30 pages, this forum moves so fast! Congratulations to everyone who has had fees encashed or have received PER or MR. Good luck and hope to hear more good news soon.

pratik333

Aug 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2011
AOR Received.
4th November 2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
15th December 2011
Med's Request
9th feb 2012
Med's Done....
19 march 2012, received by NDVO : 29th March 2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
8th Aug 2012 - received by NDVO on 9th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received 24-09..DM, 22-09 -2012 Passport Stamp 18-09
LANDED..........
21 October -2012
What are the chances for an interview after 2 AOR from NDVO??? MY Friend applied on 20/08/2011 at LVO ... got an Interview in Feb 2012.

pratik333

Aug 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2011
AOR Received.
4th November 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15th December 2011
Med's Request
9th feb 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21 October -2012

Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
A visa officer has determined that a personal interview is required. If you fail to attend, your application will be
assessed on the basis of the information available. This could result in refusal.
A list of documents that you should bring to your interview is on page 2 of this letter. Failure to bring these
documents with you could result in refusal as the officer will assess your application on the basis of the information
available.
The date of interview has been set to allow you sufficient time to prepare the necessary documentation and to
obtain an entry visa (if applicable). Your interview has been scheduled for:
Date: xx February 2012 Time: xx:00 am
At: High Commission of Canada (address above)
Please complete the enclosed Interview Confirmation Sheet and send it by fax or e-mail to the High
Commission of Canada in London within two weeks of the date of this letter. Please use fax number 0207 258
6506 or e-mail address london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca.
When you come to the High Commission for the interview, please ensure that you arrive at least one-half
hour in advance of the scheduled time, to allow time to go through security procedures. While every effort is made
to start interviews at the scheduled times, there may be instances when you will be required to wait longer.
Use of interpreters
If you are unable to speak English or French well enough to complete the interview unassisted, you must
bring an interpreter, at your own expense. The interpreter will be required to provide evidence of appropriate
certification or accreditation. The interpreter cannot be a relative of the applicant, or an employee of the applicant
or of their immigration representative.
Dependents
Your spouse must attend this interview. If they do not attend, we reserve the right to have them attend an
interview at a later date. Please do not bring young children to the interview.
Your application may be refused if:
1. You do not confirm your attendance at your interview within 2 weeks of the date of this letter.
2. You fail to notify us that you will not attend your interview, within 2 weeks of the date of this
letter.
3. You confirm that you will attend your interview and then fail to appear for the interview as
required.
Documents required at interview
You must bring the following original documents to your interview unless otherwise stated. Any documents
that are not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.
• Your passport, and the passports of each of your dependents;
• Your current residence permit;
• A new Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form. This form is available on our website
at www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008e_SW.pdf;
• Updated Schedule 1 Background/Declaration forms for you and each of your dependents over
the age of 18. These forms are available on our website at
www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_1e.pdf;
• A letter from the employer where you worked as a physiotherapist, printed on company letterhead.
The letter must clearly state your name, your job title and your job description. The letter must also
clearly state the name and title of the person who wrote the letter;
• Your current employment contract and payslips from the past 3 months;
Please bring this letter with you on the day of your interview. When you arrive for your interview do not
join the queue but go directly to the receptionist. We look forward to seeing you at your interview

Please guys help my friend who is not on this forum got this email today. Please help any comment... any advice.... is it positive or negative... he is very much worried,,,

anthony1970

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pratik333 said:

Dear Sir/Madam,
A visa officer has determined that a personal interview is required. If you fail to attend, your application will be
assessed on the basis of the information available. This could result in refusal.
A list of documents that you should bring to your interview is on page 2 of this letter. Failure to bring these
documents with you could result in refusal as the officer will assess your application on the basis of the information
available.
The date of interview has been set to allow you sufficient time to prepare the necessary documentation and to
Please complete the enclosed Interview Confirmation Sheet and send it by fax or e-mail to the High
Commission of Canada in London within two weeks of the date of this letter. Please use fax number 0207 258
6506 or e-mail address london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca.
When you come to the High Commission for the interview, please ensure that you arrive at least one-half
hour in advance of the scheduled time, to allow time to go through security procedures. While every effort is made
to start interviews at the scheduled times, there may be instances when you will be required to wait longer.
Use of interpreters
If you are unable to speak English or French well enough to complete the interview unassisted, you must
bring an interpreter, at your own expense. The interpreter will be required to provide evidence of appropriate
certification or accreditation. The interpreter cannot be a relative of the applicant, or an employee of the applicant
Dependents
Your spouse must attend this interview. If they do not attend, we reserve the right to have them attend an
1. You do not confirm your attendance at your interview within 2 weeks of the date of this letter.
2. You fail to notify us that you will not attend your interview, within 2 weeks of the date of this
letter.
3. You confirm that you will attend your interview and then fail to appear for the interview as
required.
You must bring the following original documents to your interview unless otherwise stated. Any documents
that are not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.
• A new Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form. This form is available on our website
• Updated Schedule 1 Background/Declaration forms for you and each of your dependents over
• A letter from the employer where you worked as a physiotherapist, printed on company letterhead.
The letter must clearly state your name, your job title and your job description. The letter must also
Please bring this letter with you on the day of your interview. When you arrive for your interview do not
join the queue but go directly to the receptionist. We look forward to seeing you at your interview

Please guys help my friend who is not on this forum got this email today. Please help any comment... any advice.... is it positive or negative... he is very much worried,,,
Hi there.. Im no expert but it's up to your friend that will make his/her application accepted or refused. Don't waste time and reply to the notice. Gather all documents stated on the letter and be prepared during the interview. Goodluck!!!! God Bless

joydhaka

Jul 18, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13th of January.
Med's Done....
10th of February, E-cas update 19th of February.
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
30.05.12, Passport submit 31.05.12 to LVO physically.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2012
Dear Pratik333

My first suggestion to your friend order CAIPS as soon as possible. From the CAIPS he/She will know why the visa officer having a doubt on his/her application. Based on the CAIPS your friend need to prepare very well and also gather all the documentation.

My best wishes for your frnd.

pratik333 said:

Dear Sir/Madam,
available.
Use of interpreters
Dependents
letter.
required.

pratik333

Aug 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2011
AOR Received.
4th November 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15th December 2011
Med's Request
9th feb 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21 October -2012
thnx i will contact him and let him know....

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
joydhaka said:
Dear Admin Team

Pls update me as I got an additional line"We started processing your application on Dec 16, 2011"

I didn't check my E-cas regularly, so I discovered it last Friday. Unfortunately I am in a big problem and asking for any suggestions what to do...

On my E-cas my post code is wrongly written. Now if they send any letter according to E-cas address it will go a absolutely different address. I am really worried now. Anyone has any idea ???

joydhaka congratulations!!! ;)

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pratik333 said:

Dear Sir/Madam,
available.
Use of interpreters
Dependents
letter.
required.

what is the advice that u seek for ur friend? i look at this letter as a positive sign of and an opportunity to proving to the visa office of ur good intention in migrating to Canada. This shouldn't be a tough thing to do and the requirements being asked of are easy to produce...

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Wandering Soul said:
Dear sabu...

what were the words over your received e-mail ?

actually I have received the AOR from NDVO via Snail mail which was as mentioned below.

Date : xxxxxxx

UCI:xxxxxxx Application:xxxxxxxxxx
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wander Soul
(Detailed Address)

Dear Wandering Soul,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which was received on xx/xx/xxxx(mm/dd/yyyy) we confirm receipt of your package at the visa office in New Delhi. You must quote the file number above in all future correspondence with our office.

by the way guys the letter I have received is what actually ? could anybody tell ?
Is this file transfer or AOR ?
this is a 2nd AOR (confirm/acknowledge is synonymous w/ each other ;)) it proves to u that your file has been received by the visa office :D

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
I AM BACK..:)
I have 2 bank certificates/statement..both are in different currencies(means not in canadian Dollar)....bt in document check list its written convertible currency..wat is this??do i need to get the statement in canadian dollar or local currencies are fine???

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DR-DARKMAN said:
NO HOPE

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEPRESSSSED please do not be depressed, there are many chances/opportunities, for now i suggest u wait or email fsw of ur app's status

ANY ONE KNOW THE CHANGES OF NOCs OR REGULATIONS FOR APPLYING FSW ON JULY 2012 we can only confirm what the changes are around April, May and June 2012 (at CIC website) when the door to zero cap begin anew

MAY BE NOT ELIGIBLE ANYMORE?? y do u think so that u'd no longer be eligible sir? my guess would be: the cap for Dr. Darkman will still be there ;)