+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join Who applied WP in Chandigarh or Delhi

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
Ben0101 said:
Hi All:
Have a good news!
I got my passport with the canada visa stamped. :)
Application details:
Application submitted (along with current valid passport) - July 5 2013
Medical - Sent upfront along with application
Additional dcument req - old passport request on Sep 6th
Passport received with VISA - 5 Nov 2013

I will upload the tracker shortly.
Thank you all for the suggestions and discussions! It was really helpful.. I wish every1 good luck and keep posting!

- Ben :)
Congrats Ben, was your paper or online?

vsu

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Experts,

I have a question... how to find out if the hospital has sent the medical reports to the consulate ? any idea ?

hardikacharyaame06

Aug 7, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2013
AOR Received.
13 August 2013
Ben0101 said:
Hi All:
Have a good news!
I got my passport with the canada visa stamped. :)
Application details:
Application submitted (along with current valid passport) - July 5 2013
Medical - Sent upfront along with application
Additional dcument req - old passport request on Sep 6th
Passport received with VISA - 5 Nov 2013

I will upload the tracker shortly.
Thank you all for the suggestions and discussions! It was really helpful.. I wish every1 good luck and keep posting!

- Ben :)
Congratulations

vsu

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Experts,

Today I received an email from CHC-Delhi that my medical reports have not reached them. I check with the hospital in Bangalore where I took the tests and they said that the reports have already been sent. They are not sharing the date or the mode in which the reports were sent. I have attached the receipt and acknowledgement from the Hospital and sent a case specific query to the consulate. Please let me know in case any of you had received such an email and if yes how does one get it sorted ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks and Regards,
Vasu

Ben0101

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
vsu said:
Dear Experts,

Today I received an email from CHC-Delhi that my medical reports have not reached them. I check with the hospital in Bangalore where I took the tests and they said that the reports have already been sent. They are not sharing the date or the mode in which the reports were sent. I have attached the receipt and acknowledgement from the Hospital and sent a case specific query to the consulate. Please let me know in case any of you had received such an email and if yes how does one get it sorted ?

Thanks and Regards,
Vasu

HI Vasu: similar thing happened to me in my case. I had did my medical around the same time as my application .The medical officer said they sent it the next day. After 2 mnt my lawyer received a email stating please go ahead and do ur medical. I called back the medical officer and verified. They said they have sent it already. I attached the medical receipts that I received to the same email i had received from them. After that i didnt hear from them for another 1.5 mnts and then finally...
Ben

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
Ben0101 said:
HI Vasu: similar thing happened to me in my case. I had did my medical around the same time as my application .The medical officer said they sent it the next day. After 2 mnt my lawyer received a email stating please go ahead and do ur medical. I called back the medical officer and verified. They said they have sent it already. I attached the medical receipts that I received to the same email i had received from them. After that i didnt hear from them for another 1.5 mnts and then finally...
Ben
Sorry to hear that Ben... I wonder how e-medicals could get lost? Its tied to your IME and UCI and there is no way it could get lost.

Anyways... Good luck with rest of the process....

Ben0101

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
BigBee said:
Sorry to hear that Ben... I wonder how e-medicals could get lost? Its tied to your IME and UCI and there is no way it could get lost.

Anyways... Good luck with rest of the process....
I am done.. I got the visa.. :)

AKG

Nov 11, 2013
vsu said:
Dear Experts,

Thanks and Regards,
Vasu

[Hi Vasu,

I also applied for my husband's OWP-S from Canada via online application, He recieved the Medical request and completed the medical on 7th Oct from Bangalore as well, could you please share what hospital you have gotton your tests from. We are a bit worried since its been a month now and we havent recieved any email from CIC yet... His Medical was done at Fortis BG Road. I am not even sure if it was e medical or not..
your reply would be helpful in deciding our path forward...

thanks]

AKG

Nov 11, 2013
Hi Vasu,

I also applied for my husband's OWP-S from Canada via online application, He recieved the Medical request and completed the medical on 7th Oct from Bangalore as well, could you please share what hospital you have gotton your tests from. We are a bit worried since its been a month now and we havent recieved any email from CIC yet... His Medical was done at Fortis BG Road. I am not even sure if it was e medical or not..
your reply would be helpful in deciding our path forward...

thanks

vsu

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also did my medicals at Fortis BG Road... Did you manage to get any info as to when fortis sent the reports ?