NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
BigBee said:
Congrats Foruaks.... Good luck on your medicals....

You applied online right?
Thanks... I applied online.

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
foruaks said:
Thanks... I applied online.
Ok... good... I have a query.... when I applied online, I gave an address for Communication, now, I am moved out of that address, so, for PP request, should I mention the new address or the address that I have mentioned in the application?

Can we go to Delhi and get the VISA stamped by ourselves?

hardikacharyaame06

Aug 7, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2013
AOR Received.
13 August 2013
foruaks said:
Guys... happy to inform that after a long wait, I got my medicals today. I will be scheduling my appointment tomorrow itself.

Thanks for all the wishes and special thanks to my dear buddy Fassuu who had always been encouraging throughout. I hope everyone get their MR soon.

And don't worry Fassuu, you might get your MR in a day or two. Just stay positive as you are.
Many many congratulations

vsu

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I too got my medical request yday. This week seems to be the week of our thread. Thanks to your support and encouraging words during the tough times. Spl thanks to Fasuu.

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
vsu said:
Dear All,

I too got my medical request yday. This week seems to be the week of our thread. Thanks to your support and encouraging words during the tough times. Spl thanks to Fasuu.
Hi buddy

Thanks
Congratulations
I am happy to hear that
All the best for your medicals
:)

hardikacharyaame06

Aug 7, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2013
AOR Received.
13 August 2013
vsu said:
Dear All,

Congratulations

Ben0101

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
vsu said:
Dear All,

Congrats buddy!! I hope we all get some good news soon!!

- Ben

Ben0101

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Hey Guys:

if you have applied for OWP-S and your spose is working do the officers call the work place of ur spouse?
Is this a complusion or they may not call at all..
Appreciate your thoughts!

- Ben

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
Ben0101 said:
Hey Guys:

if you have applied for OWP-S and your spose is working do the officers call the work place of ur spouse?
Is this a complusion or they may not call at all..
Appreciate your thoughts!

- Ben
I dont think they will call, but, you never know, there may be case specific scenario where they might call, but, in my opinion, highly unlikely.

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
Hello guys

Anyone got any update
Hope we get visa soon

12Sep

Oct 23, 2013
Guys, what's the difference between TRV and TWP?

Is it just the difference in durations for which an immigrant can be issued a visa for (or) is there a work criteria too that differs between these 2 visa categories. Also, is the processing time for both the visa's same?

Blame me if it's a straight question, nevertheless it would be good to know for my knowledge and also for the sake of keeping the thread alive 8)

More precisely, it would be good to know the difference between the TRV, ICT and TWP visa categories. A good discussion in these lines can be used as a sticky note too!

Rabs

Oct 4, 2013
Hello,

I follow your posts every day..its really nice to encourage each other.
My husband is in canada. ..hence I have applied for spouse open work permit on may 27th along wit my son who is one year old.
Received my medicals on Aug 30th...haven't received any request for my son yet.
Submitted medicals on 17th sep..as its been more than a month I have emailed CIC...but no response yet... but received a call frim embassy but unfortunately missed the call:(

Will they call me again?

Thank you.

hardikacharyaame06

Aug 7, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2013
AOR Received.
13 August 2013
12Sep said:
Guys, what's the difference between TRV and TWP?

Is it just the difference in durations for which an immigrant can be issued a visa for (or) is there a work criteria too that differs between these 2 visa categories. Also, is the processing time for both the visa's same?

Blame me if it's a straight question, nevertheless it would be good to know for my knowledge and also for the sake of keeping the thread alive 8)

More precisely, it would be good to know the difference between the TRV, ICT and TWP visa categories. A good discussion in these lines can be used as a sticky note too!
TRV: Temporary Resident Visa. This allows u to live in canada ( not to work in canada). This is what u get stamped from the local visa office where u applied.
TWP: Temporary Work Permit. This allows u to work in canada temperoly. This u will get stamped on the port of entry when u enter in canada. For TWP it is mandatory that u have TRV.
For Eg: U get a job offer from a Canadian employer for 3years, on basis of which u will apply for TRV in local visa office. The LVO will stamp the TRV for 3 years on ur passport. When u reach canada at the port of entry the immigration officers will stamp the TWP on ur passport. Now suppose u left the job of the employer after one year and he informs to hrsdc and cic, then u will loose the TWP and not have right to work unless u find the new employer who then apply for ur TWP for him. But without TWP u can stay in canada until ur TRV is valid (i.e another 2 years).
ICT: Intra Company Transfer. This type of visa u will get when any Indian based company having branch in canada send u there for work or any Canadian based company having a branch in India calls u to work there or one Canadian company and one Indian company sharing their human resource.
In short
TRV: deals between u and the cic.
TWP: deals between u and employer.
ICT: deals between two companies.

12Sep

Oct 23, 2013
Rabs, I wish i can help you in this regard, but honestly have no answer. I hope more experienced guys in the forum can help you in this regard. All the very best to you both.

Best Regards...