canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:
:)Current List Date 4th JAN 2011 :) CHC LDN. In this list (*) Shows for non resident pakistani.
In Ecase/date Column: DM shows decision made. IP shows IN Process. RVO shows Received by visa office. CIO shows Centeral intake office.
@Ali
Maintaining a lengthy list is pretty difficult but you have done a good Job. Keep it up!

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

Did any one get reply from Canadian PM or Minster office about the slow processing complain of Pakistani applicants by CHC
London ?

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Azmat said:
Dear Friends,

Did any one get reply from Canadian PM or Minster office about the slow processing complain of Pakistani applicants by CHC
London ?
Could you please write me email addresses of both you mentioned.

I also like to complain them about their (specially of immigration staff's) discriminating attitude towards Pakistanis.

I'm really upset & shocked to there awkwardness & injustice. :mad:

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phdmaker said:

I also like to complain them about their (specially of immigration staff's) discriminating attitude towards Pakistanis.

Email of minister J. Kenny: kennej @ parl.gc.ca
PM contact:
you can contact by filling this form = http://www.pm.gc.ca/eng/contact.asp?featureId=10
or alternatively send mail on pm @ pm.gc.ca

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
phdmaker said:

Dear Phdmaker
Would you please like to bring in the forum the reasons that made you think that they are descriminating against specific countries and ethnic groups?
To my mind they are not; reason because if they have to at first place certain countries must be removed from the list and it should be clearly written that such and such nationals cant apply for Canada immigration.
Secondly, ifyou move around in this whole forum there are threads being maintained by the Pakistanis, some of which have got immigration and landed and some (who submitted their cases 4 5 months earlier than us have received their medicals and some have gotthe PPRs).
You like everybody else have a right to question the creditability of the system as you have a lot at stakes. What was first thought to be a 6 months process sis making us think now that might be its not possible within a year. Now this could be questioned but must be questioned in a way that is not annoying. This is logic and rational
Shall appreciate your point of view
Regards

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cuccoo0 said:
Dear Phdmaker
Would you please like to bring in the forum the reasons that made you think that they are descriminating against specific countries and ethnic groups?
To my mind they are not; reason because if they have to at first place certain countries must be removed from the list and it should be clearly written that such and such nationals cant apply for Canada immigration.
Secondly, ifyou move around in this whole forum there are threads being maintained by the Pakistanis, some of which have got immigration and landed and some (who submitted their cases 4 5 months earlier than us have received their medicals and some have gotthe PPRs).
You like everybody else have a right to question the creditability of the system as you have a lot at stakes. What was first thought to be a 6 months process sis making us think now that might be its not possible within a year. Now this could be questioned but must be questioned in a way that is not annoying. This is logic and rational
Shall appreciate your point of view
Regards
I hope you are right but scenario is a bit different.

First of all why they have shifted our processing visa office to London which caused meaningless wait of around 1 year for applicants to Islamabad. They in fact not even bother to justify it. Further, if so was really necessary due to their own made security reasons, then they should have given priority to Pakistanis back applicants at London VO which they didn't.

Pakistan is an Asian country but they shifted processing VO to London instead of any other Asian country's Canadian VO like in case of Bangladeshi people.

We accept or not, but they think all Pakistanis are some what like terrorists & want to do special security checks.

I don't know if I've gone harsh but I feel really distress to see how fast they are processing other asian natives like Indians, Singaporean compare to us. :(

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Azmat said:
Email of minister J. Kenny: kennej @ parl.gc.ca
PM contact:
you can contact by filling this form = http://www.pm.gc.ca/eng/contact.asp?featureId=10
or alternatively send mail on pm @ pm.gc.ca
Thanks.

I don't know but should do something collectively. may better result out.

Lets see.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phdmaker said:
I hope you are right but scenario is a bit different.

First of all why they have shifted our processing visa office to London which caused meaningless wait of around 1 year for applicants to Islamabad. They in fact not even bother to justify it. Further, if so was really necessary due to their own made security reasons, then they should have given priority to Pakistanis back applicants at London VO which they didn't.

Pakistan is an Asian country but they shifted processing VO to London instead of any other Asian country's Canadian VO like in case of Bangladeshi people.

We accept or not, but they think all Pakistanis are some what like terrorists & want to do special security checks.

I don't know if I've gone harsh but I feel really distress to see how fast they are processing other asian natives like Indians, Singaporean compare to us. :(
Hi Dear,

I can understand your frustration and there are many other people like you who are waiting from such a long time but dont forget being a muslim our IMAN is that whatever is written in our fate we will get it at the right time when it is good for us and whatever is happened its happen because of a reason. So i can only say to relax and pray for everyone.

Cheer
Saki

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
Azmat said:
Dear Friends,

London ?
No mate, they even dont bother to reply us, so pathatic. :mad:

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
staralihaider said:

Today governor punjab Salman Taseer passed away , his personal guard fire and kill him.
@Ali

These sort of news really make civilized people of Pakistan gloomy and fret, but I think atleast we should not discuss over here, I am totally fedup watching this news since afternoon, and my mind is blowing, wish we can eradicate these elements from our society who are twisting the religion, lot of things to say but in our beloved country one should keep his mouth shut! otherwise Dhamaka!!!!!!!!!! :eek: Geo or Jena do, but these Mullllllas dont understand. They criple our country on knees, and Canada is my last hope, I really detest this system and think we are living in jungle. I dont want to groom my son in this ugly and uncivilized society. Plz God help us!

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jakram said:
@ Ali

These sort of news really make civilized people of Pakistan gloomy and fret, but I think atleast we should not discuss over here, I am totally fedup watching this news since afternoon, and my mind is blowing, wish we can eradicate these elements from our society who are twisting the religion, lot of things to say but in our beloved country one should keep his mouth shut! otherwise Dhamaka!!!!!!!!!! :eek: Geo or Jena do, but these Mullllllas dont understand. They criple our country on knees, and Canada is my last hope, I really detest this system and think we are living in jungle. I dont want to groom my son in this ugly and uncivilized society. Plz God help us!
I have no words to say something. :( :( :(

Plz Allah help all of us.