Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
Azmat said:
Dear Friends,

Did any one get reply from Canadian PM or Minster office about the slow processing complain of Pakistani applicants by CHC
London ?
Hi,

Today I got the reply from PM office, but again no hope from it.

"On behalf of the Prime Minister, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your e-mail. While the Prime Minister understands the circumstances that caused you to write, there are certain restrictions on the involvement of Cabinet members - including the Prime Minister - in cases like that which you have described. These limitations exist to assure all applicants that the immigration and refugee determination process is independent and free of political interference. Accordingly, the Prime Minister will not be able to make any representations on your behalf to the Department of Citizenship and Immigration in this matter. I have forwarded your e-mail to the Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, for his information and consideration. While I know you will be disappointed by this response, I hope you can understand the reasons for this policy. Thank you for writing to the Prime Minister."

Same lame excusis.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi Dear,

I can understand your frustration and there are many other people like you who are waiting from such a long time but dont forget being a muslim our IMAN is that whatever is written in our fate we will get it at the right time when it is good for us and whatever is happened its happen because of a reason. So i can only say to relax and pray for everyone.

Cheer
Saki
I second you & being a Muslim we must not loose believe on fate whatever circumstances are.

But Islam also teaches us to raise voice of kind of injustice & unfairness whether if it against you or to any innocent. So keeping believe on fate & wisdom of Allah we should do some thing in practical as well.

And as far as this issue is concerned, I believe the practical way is to write PM of Canada & the higher Immigration people to atleast make them acknowledged that we are suffering without any valid reasons & justifications.

Anyways, thanks Saki bro. & I wish you a very best of luck.

Take care.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jakram said:
Hi,

Today I got the reply from PM office, but again no hope from it.

"On behalf of the Prime Minister, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your e-mail. While the Prime Minister understands the circumstances that caused you to write, there are certain restrictions on the involvement of Cabinet members - including the Prime Minister - in cases like that which you have described. These limitations exist to assure all applicants that the immigration and refugee determination process is independent and free of political interference. Accordingly, the Prime Minister will not be able to make any representations on your behalf to the Department of Citizenship and Immigration in this matter. I have forwarded your e-mail to the Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, for his information and consideration. While I know you will be disappointed by this response, I hope you can understand the reasons for this policy. Thank you for writing to the Prime Minister."

Same lame excusis.
Good work Jakhran.

Atleast it made them somewhat acknowledged about our problem.

Every Pakistani Applicant who are suffering with such meaningless delays must write to these people as Jakhran did.

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
phdmaker said:
Good work Jakhran.

Atleast it made them somewhat acknowledged about our problem.

Every Pakistani Applicant who are suffering with such meaningless delays must write to these people as Jakhran did.
Hi,

Thanks for your acknowledgment of my good work, yes indeed we should raise our concerns, but looking to reply and current processing one should be realistic that CHC London will gonna take too long to process backlog applications from Pakistan specially 2010 casis. I been reading on other forum their are messing up with 2008-09 batch files.

I will appriciate if you write my correct name.

Jakram. ;)

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jakram said:
Hi,

Thanks for your acknowledgment of my good work, yes indeed we should raise our concerns, but looking to reply and current processing one should be realistic that CHC London will gonna take too long to process backlog applications from Pakistan specially 2010 casis. I been reading on other forum their are messing up with 2008-09 batch files.

I will appriciate if you write my correct name.

Jakram. ;)
Ooops....... yes Jakram :)

May Allah help us (Ameen)

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Applicant on trackitt.com Name Zaheer1979 got a call from chc islamabad on 4th jan 2011.

These are Zaheer1979 details.

I sent my docs to CHC Islamabad on 21st July 2009 and they started processing on 8th October 2009.
My employer received a call on 8th October 2009 and after 4-5 days my E-cas status changed to "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on October 8, 2009."
Now that your file has been transferred to the London CHC, i guess you can expect faster processing.

4-Jan-11 got a call from CHC Islamabad. 13/10/09 ECAS: In Process, "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on October 8, 2009". Verification call to employer on 8th Oct 2009.

trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/discuss/federal-skilled-workers/3754

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Asifriaz23 is the applicant on trackitt.com (2004 applicant).

Dear Forum Members

I would like to inform you that finally i have received my PPR through TCS form CHC Islamabad. (15 day for documents)

Letter (Selected Paragraph)

"Please be inform that your application is ready for visa issuance. The medicals are valid till Feb 2011. you are requested to comply with the below instructions Only if you are able to travel Canada with in the medical Validity date other wise inform our office accordingly and we will have the new medicals issued at our earliest."

Required Documents
Fund Statement
Valid Passport (with 12month Validity)
Photographs

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/625046229/islamabad-medical-done-oct-2009-to-march-2010-wating-for-ppr/page/3

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
pl add me
full doc 11 oct 09

add doc jan 2010
again add doc jul 2010
waiting for med

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its like a candl in jungl
these guys r v old applicants

staralihaider said:

Asifriaz23 is the applicant on trackitt.com (2004 applicant).

Dear Forum Members

I would like to inform you that finally i have received my PPR through TCS form CHC Islamabad. (15 day for documents)

Letter (Selected Paragraph)

"Please be inform that your application is ready for visa issuance. The medicals are valid till Feb 2011. you are requested to comply with the below instructions Only if you are able to travel Canada with in the medical Validity date other wise inform our office accordingly and we will have the new medicals issued at our earliest."

Required Documents
Fund Statement
Valid Passport (with 12month Validity)
Photographs

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/625046229/islamabad-medical-done-oct-2009-to-march-2010-wating-for-ppr/page/3

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i've applid for 6 months multiple entry temporary resident visa lets c wen i'lll get stamp
i'm planning to make survey of market (housing, jobs, living etc)