+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:

I know veve ap bhi theek kh rahay , per meray khiyal main yh file no itna important nahi hai because sirf aik file no say ap khuch nahi kar saktay ap ko date of birth aur full name bhi chahiay hota hai aur waisay bhi jab ap ko by post yh file number receive hota hai yh file no us letter kay bahir likha hota hai jo kh her post man ki nazar say guzrata hai aur jab hum caipsnotes apply karaty hain tab bhi file no third party ko send karna perta hai so i think this is not confidential.

Confidetial wo hota hai for example.
jab ap ko bank account kay liay password milta hai jo kh ap nay ATM kay liay use karna hota hai, i think this is the proper way for confidential.

CHC london jo file no hum ko send karti hai wo to aik normal post say ata hai jo kh bohat dafa lost bhi ho jata hai aur bohat say applicants kay sath aisa hua bhi hai so i dont think that it is confidential.

I only help all of you if all of you dont agree on it no problem just leave it
. :)
Star,
I wont discourage you as sharing time and making efforts for others really big job. Plz keep it up !!!
I certainly need to review the definition of confidentiality.

alizafar

Aug 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
Nomination.....
21-06-2010 (DOC SENT)
AOR Received.
08-08-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
very long wait..... 11 months from 2ndAOR before case turn In process. I think these cases atleast should be processed quickly otherwise looks very unfair :(

staralihaider said:
4131 Mr.fap 05-06-09 isl IP 18-10-10 04-11-09 No No No No

Thanks for joining

waqas83

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
Dear Veva, staralihaider, Kanamen, farhaniqbal, salmanahm,

I am really thankful to you people to help me in this matter. I have decided not to avail this arranged employment mess. And it seems he is trying to spoil my case just to earn illegal money. I called him and refused his offer.

Thanks guys. I pray to Allah, may He bless you all sincere and helping members with countless blessings. Ameen.

One more question: Now, can the consultant spoil my case in any ways? Coz, we have given the mailing address to his office. All the correspondence is being done from his office. So, is there a chance that he may do something bad to my case.

thanks and best regards,
Waqas

Veva said:
Waqqas,
Be careful you are Ok so far, ''The biggest risk in life is not to take any at all'' but here the case is different.
To get job candidate always get confirmation from the employer in black in white directly after going through a series of interviews, verification and medical checks afterward the case is sent to concerned embassy that endorse and issue the visa in light of Job confirmation letter issued and stamped by the employer.Here you have consultant involved so u may ask him to send u the job letter first that you may separately send to Canadian high commission Islamabad for further to see its credibility. In case you are admitted by the employer, ur visa will reach embassy even before your passport submission to embassy and this is what I have learnt from processing when i followed the course for UK and africa. This would remain suspicious until the employer starts correspondence directly with u.I doubt consultant is going to ruin ur case and his objective seems pick pocketing. BE CAREFUL !!!

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waqas83 said:

I am really thankful to you people to help me in this matter. I have decided not to avail this arranged employment mess. And it seems he is trying to spoil my case just to earn illegal money. I called him and refused his offer.

Thanks guys. I pray to Allah, may He bless you all sincere and helping members with countless blessings. Ameen.

One more question: Now, can the consultant spoil my case in any ways? Coz, we have given the mailing address to his office. All the correspondence is being done from his office. So, is there a chance that he may do something bad to my case.

thanks and best regards,
Waqas
A professional consultant recognized by Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants CSIC wont dare to spoil ur case as in turn he knows his clients running over him by approaching CSIC for his membership cancellation or by calling him in court in case of any loop holes. Hoever local consultants so-called ''Ataee Doctors'' may blackmail u if they plan to play with melafide intentions.Stay connected with this thread and check improvements time to time and correlate those with ur case to predict the expected length of time to find status change of ur case and never RELY on these people full. Did u check the credibility of ur consultant? Plz visit CSIC website to see ur consultant's registration/membership status to make any future plans.

farhaniqbal

Nov 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2009
Doc's Request.
21-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 14-09-2012 and PPR2, 05-10-12, Decision Made on 8-10-12
VISA ISSUED...
13-10-12
LANDED..........
November 1, 2012 at Calgary
@staralihaider

are these file no the file no received from CHC London/Islamabad or these file no are file no issued by CIC Nova Scotia?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhaniqbal said:
@ staralihaider

are these file no the file no received from CHC London/Islamabad or these file no are file no issued by CIC Nova Scotia?
CHC london file no

if you want to sent this file no sent me on personal message. i will add.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All

New Forms Updated on cic.gc.ca. (Dec 2010)

IMM 0008 (12-2010) E. SCHEDULE 3.

DOCUMENT CHECKLIST

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_3e.pdf

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5612e.pdf

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waqas83 said:

thanks and best regards,
Waqas
Dear Waqas

You can write a letter as well email to VO and inform them about your change of mailing address . If you have signed a representative form (IMM5476),dont forget to inform them(VO) .You have to attach another form IMM5476 for cancellation of representative.

GOOD LUCK

mc guy

Nov 18, 2008
Dear Brothers, I been to this Canada visa.com since last one year. Read your views and guidance. Now i personally need it for my self. I applied in Fed.Skill class. from Pakistan & sent my full documents directly to UK, as per changed rules for Pakistani Applicants. My queries are following:
Why the transfer activity is mentioned twice at UK office? They are transferring where to where? Please elaborate it for me. In your view point, how much more time they will take to process my case as per provided data/ time lines. Lastly what is mean by pending review?

Official Text from E Case Web Site:​
"We received your application for permanent residence on November 23, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 25, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office.They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on February 4, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
"[

With profound regards,

mc Guy

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mc guy said:
Dear Brothers, I been to this Canada visa.com since last one year. Read your views and guidance. Now i personally need it for my self. I applied in Fed.Skill class. from Pakistan & sent my full documents directly to UK, as per changed rules for Pakistani Applicants. My queries are following:
Why the transfer activity is mentioned twice at UK office? They are transferring where to where? Please elaborate it for me. In your view point, how much more time they will take to process my case as per provided data/ time lines. Lastly what is mean by pending review?

Official Text from E Case Web Site:​
"We received your application for permanent residence on November 23, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 25, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office.They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on February 4, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
"[

With profound regards,

mc Guy
We are all in the same boat dont worry, jan and feb 2011 are important months.

waqas83

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
Yes, you are absolutely right. My consultant also has an advisory number. However, I did not check his credibility, can you give me a link where I could check his Advisory Number.

If he is a legal adviser then, I think he will not dare to risk his membership.

Thanks.

Veva said:
A professional consultant recognized by Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants CSIC wont dare to spoil ur case as in turn he knows his clients running over him by approaching CSIC for his membership cancellation or by calling him in court in case of any loop holes. Hoever local consultants so-called ''Ataee Doctors'' may blackmail u if they plan to play with melafide intentions.Stay connected with this thread and check improvements time to time and correlate those with ur case to predict the expected length of time to find status change of ur case and never RELY on these people full. Did u check the credibility of ur consultant? Plz visit CSIC website to see ur consultant's registration/membership status to make any future plans.

waqas83

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
ya, that's also a good option but I will try to be diplomatic with him ;)

thanks anyways.

Kanamen said:
Dear Waqas

You can write a letter as well email to VO and inform them about your change of mailing address . If you have signed a representative form (IMM5476),dont forget to inform them(VO) .You have to attach another form IMM5476 for cancellation of representative.

GOOD LUCK