+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

join allied

lenjoy03

Feb 10, 2011
shei said:
Hi lenjoy! i tried to add you sa facebook..d mo ko ini add :). Ganun din ba sau? when are you going to take the challenge exam? have you got your sched?
oo ganun din sa akin. ano pala ang name mo sa fb? kasi di ko inaaccept kung di ko kilala unless nagsabi kung sino sya. hehehe.. send mo din ako ng pm para alam ko na ikaw yun ha? thanks

Jdherick

Feb 25, 2013
Hi ienjoy pls add me din on fb, jdherick @ hotmail . Com . Di kita mkita kpag nilagay ko email add mo eh,, my tanong din ako, mgstart pa lang ako magpasa sa cno.

Jdherick

Feb 25, 2013
Ano na po plano nyo mga sir? Kasi halos lahat ng pinagtanungan ko ganyan ang
Natangap.. Yung iba need ng evaluation ng CEHPEA. Sbi kasi sa amin ng join allied magiging eligible kame. Kahit 2yrs experience pa lang at no need for masteral. Yung kakilala ko 3yrs experience at wala masteral,, paano yan guys? Mag vivisit tayo sa canada para umattend evaluation? Thanks we need your reply guys. GODBLESS!

shei

Aug 31, 2012
Hi lenjoy3....pm uli kita ha sa fb mo. nagreply knb CEHPEA...naghahanap me ng makakasabay para naman di ako mukhang tatanga tanga don. I will be sending the reply form tom para makakuha na ng sched.

Please don sa naghahanap din ng mga kasabay sa pagkuha ng OSCE...magkitakita tau sa canada at least 2 weeks prior to exam para maka review ng husto. We will ask for help to those who are willing and already took the said exam.

lenjoy03

Feb 10, 2011
shei said:
Hi lenjoy3....pm uli kita ha sa fb mo. nagreply knb CEHPEA...naghahanap me ng makakasabay para naman di ako mukhang tatanga tanga don. I will be sending the reply form tom para makakuha na ng sched.

Please don sa naghahanap din ng mga kasabay sa pagkuha ng OSCE...magkitakita tau sa canada at least 2 weeks prior to exam para maka review ng husto. We will ask for help to those who are willing and already took the said exam.

I don't think makakapunta ako sa Canada just for that. Too expensive! Di ko pa kasi kaya ang expenses. Ask ko nalang sila na ievaluate ang credentiala ko. Until june 8 ang binigay nilang timeframe sa akin.

lenjoy03

Feb 10, 2011
shei said:

Wala parin akong na received na msg sayo sa fb. Tsaka pati invitation wala parin.

@jdherick
Di kita mahanap sa fb. Tama ba ang email add mo? Ito sa akin lenjoy03@yahoo.com. thanks

rowjulian

May 8, 2013
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
LANDED..........
soon
Hello guys,

How are you all doing? I am just new here and it's my first time to comment/write about this thread but I'm actually reading this since last year. I also wanna try this JOIN ALLIED and just to make sure it is legitimate, I even ask my Aunt in B.C and my cousin in Edmonton to check this. I didn't hear anything from them yet and since I've read the latest posts from all of you now, I think and I want to believe that this is for real. Maybe I'll start mine before this year ends and hopefully I'll get all the answers to my prayers through this JOINALLIED. Anyway I am currently working here in Saudi. Can you pls add me in your FB's? here's my add. estaciorow@yahoo.com guys pls add nyo nman po ako..

To all of those who started their processing, pls keep us newbies posted :) Godbless to all of us..
HAPPY NURSES WEEK :) :) Thanks everyone ;)

rowjulian

May 8, 2013
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
LANDED..........
soon
lenjoy03 said:
Wala parin akong na received na msg sayo sa fb. Tsaka pati invitation wala parin.

@ jdherick
Di kita mahanap sa fb. Tama ba ang email add mo? Ito sa akin lenjoy03 @ yahoo.com. thanks
Hi lenjoy03. How r u doing? I've read a lots of post about this Join Allied. Am too a nurse here in KSA. And I've read too your post on another TOPIC and that was dated 2012. On this date it seems that you didnt applied yet and with your posts here, you have continued your application thru Join Allied.. I just want to ask how was it? I mean did you really find it legitimate/genuine?

the title of the TOPIC where i read yours is 'BADLY NEEDS HELP'

rowjulian

May 8, 2013
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
LANDED..........
soon
Babyfrancis12 said:
Hey colleagues,

I am a nurse based in Dubai, UAE...
After reading the full thread with so much emotions inflicted in it, finally, I found the answer to my doubts and confusions about this join allied agency.
Like the others who have relatives in Canada and made a background check of this agency, I did it too!

Ok ok, i'll be sending the first payment for the pre-registration within this week, so I'll update you guys throughout this application...wish me luck!

Staying positive and keeping my fingers cross!!!
Cheers!!!
Hi BABYFRANCIS of DUBAI.. Did u continue your application thru JOIN ALLIED? So how was it? Is it really legit? I am sorry guys if most of my questions are about the legality of the said agency. I am just afraid that this is fake or whatsoever. Because I am planning to apply with them also but wanna sure first before paying any amount. Thanks!

rowjulian

May 8, 2013
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
LANDED..........
soon
melche09 said:
Hi! Did you start your application with join allied? Where are you working now? Me, I am still completing some of the requirements.
Hi Melche09, did u applied to Join allied too?

fsw4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/02/2014 RECEIVED: 05/07/2014
AOR Received.
8/12/2014
Med's Request
9/17/2014
Med's Done....
9/29/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/22/2014
VISA ISSUED...
11/14/2014
Hello guys!

Do they have a branch/office here in Manila? Im also interested in applying after reading all of your post. TIA :)

rowjulian

May 8, 2013
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
LANDED..........
soon
fsw4 said:
Hello guys!

Do they have a branch/office here in Manila? Im also interested in applying after reading all of your post. TIA :)
i think they don't have any branch in the phils since they are based in ontario. but not sure. if you want to know just attend their seminar in manila this 18th of may.. :)

Elynne

Apr 7, 2013
How are you all doing? I am just new here and it's my first time to comment/write about this thread but I'm actually reading this since last year. I also wanna try this JOIN ALLIED and just to make sure it is legitimate, I even ask my Aunt in B.C and my cousin in Edmonton to check this. I didn't hear anything from them yet and since I've read the latest posts from all of you now, I think and I want to believe that this is for real. Maybe I'll start mine before this year ends and hopefully I'll get all the answers to my prayers through this JOINALLIED. Anyway I am currently working here in Saudi. Can you pls add me in your FB's? here's my add. estaciorow @ yahoo.com guys pls add nyo nman po ako..

To all of those who started their processing, pls keep us newbies posted Godbless to all of us..
HAPPY NURSES WEEK Thanks everyone

Hi rowjulian, nag pm ako sa email mo check mo nlng..

Elynne

Apr 7, 2013
Hi fsw4,

Try to apply ol joinallied.com then if u have question u can ask them,they will reply nman,me too ill start my application with joinallied maybe by june..

Elynne

Apr 7, 2013
To all interested applicants of joinallied may 18 in manila in lancaster hotel 3-5 pm the fsw hosted by cesar acuna u can attend their seminar po and meet in person the director,ssagutin nya po lhat ng questions ninyo