+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

jobseeker,Pls, I need your advise, thanks!

springme.

Feb 17, 2012
Hi job_seeler,
I'm under LCP and now waiting for PR. I have OWP and TRV is multiple entry. I wonder how long I can stay outside Canada. Can I have a vacation for 3 months or more? I've never been home since I left my country. I'm hopeless :'(
Thank you for your advise!

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
job_seeker said:
No worries as long as you'd still be working for the employer on your WP and your TRV is multiple entry. BTW when you go take your vacation, ask for a letter from your employer stating that you're going for a vacation ans is going to work for them when you come back.
So everything will be fine. Even if my papers are on process that time.

Thank you so much for the big help jobseeker.

God bless.

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So everything will be fine. Even if my papers are on process.

Thank you so much for the big help jobseeker.

God bless.

Una

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: jobseeker,Pls, I need your advise and help,im so lost. thanks!

hi jobseeker,

i just want to ask something about the time when you should submit your application for owp/pr.

how you will know that you reach 24months already and its time for you to submit your application?

because in my case i already toke my vacation (1month last april-may 2011 and another 2weeks just last month january 2012) now suppose to be ill be finishing my 24months on august 2012 because i started to work with my employer august 2010.

and im a little bit confused because i dont know what exact month or when exactly should i submit my application for owp/pr?

should i submit in the middle of august or middle of september this year?

i hope you can help me jobseeker.

thank you and more power.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Re: jobseeker,Pls, I need your advise and help,im so lost. thanks!

Better submit middle of September to be sure.

richmondhill said:
hi jobseeker,

i just want to ask something about the time when you should submit your application for owp/pr.

how you will know that you reach 24months already and its time for you to submit your application?

because in my case i already toke my vacation (1month last april-may 2011 and another 2weeks just last month january 2012) now suppose to be ill be finishing my 24months on august 2012 because i started to work with my employer august 2010.

and im a little bit confused because i dont know what exact month or when exactly should i submit my application for owp/pr?

should i submit in the middle of august or middle of september this year?

i hope you can help me jobseeker.

thank you and more power.

richmondhill

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you so much jobseeker.

one more question i want to submit my application through online, can help me how to do it?

coz all i know is i need to convert all the files into PDF, but somebody told that that cic needs original documents!

thank you again.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
I am not aware that there is an on line application for permanent residency for live in caregivers.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/live-in.asp

Note: As of July 18, 2011, applicants for Permanent Residence are asked to complete the new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008). Applicants are encouraged to complete the form electronically and validate the information to generate 2D barcodes before printing. To ensure you have the most recent application form, please use the link to the application form.
:
:
Mail your fully completed application to the Case Processing Centre in Vegreville, Alberta.

richmondhill said:
thank you so much jobseeker.

one more question i want to submit my application through online, can help me how to do it?

coz all i know is i need to convert all the files into PDF, but somebody told that that cic needs original documents!

thank you again.