+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

joboffers in canada

Bettyline

Aug 27, 2009
Hallo,
My name is Bettyline from Nigeria. I have been into this job search for over one year now and nothing has come out of it yet. i have gone through almost all these website but as soon as they discover that i am not inside canada, they will stop communicating with me. Pls, I studied Agriculture (Animal Science) and i am so much in need of this job offer. Pls send me your Email address so i can send my resume. And as for my email.it is missiebetty@yahoo.com
Thank you.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nobody said it would be easy. You have to be persistant and you need luck as well. One member on this board talked of applying for probably 1,000 jobs before they found an employer who kept the chat open. They emailed back and forth about the possibilites of working there for a year before the employer was convinced to give a job offer but because this person persisted, they are now going to Canada.

jlacombe

Sep 19, 2009
So many people wanting to come to Canada... Just a bit of advice to those almost begging for a way to come to Canada. Remember, Canada takes about 250,000 people a year as immigrants. The number of people who apply to come is close to a million. (I don't have the exact number). It is very very very competitive to come and work for Canada because you're competing against so many other people. It's not easy and you somehow need to rise above those 999,999 who are also applying to come.

Just a bit of perspective... In my opinion, immigration to Canada is like winning a lottery. And I really think we should structure the system better to reflect that. It's better than giving someone the false hope 'all I need is a job, and if I just hang out on the job boards long enough, I'll get one, and poof, I'm in Canada and my life will be better'.

Leon, as always you provide excellent info. Good luck to all those looking for work and wanting to immigrate to Canada. And please, please, please remember - if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

nits34

Oct 13, 2009
Hi,

Can anyone advise where to Find 0711 (Construction managers) jobs in canada.

Any one has idea?

Regards

Nits

Odeks

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Bettyline,
I think its better to apply for the PR now and later in Canada for the job.Or what do u feel? Choice is yours anyway.

maximus12311

Oct 16, 2009
My qualifications are A Master of arts applied language studies masters degree from Carlton University in Ottawa Canada, and a Doctor of Philosophy PH.D degree from Newcastle University in England. I also have work experience in my field of about 10 years i give lectures in the university that i work in and now i am head of the English department in a university in Tripoli my field is the English language I currently live in Tripoli Libya. I need an arranged employment letter to do this job
please reply

munirmojahed@yahoo.co.uk

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Odeks said:
Bettyline,
I think its better to apply for the PR now and later in Canada for the job.Or what do u feel? Choice is yours anyway.
Not everybody qualifies to apply for PR without a job offer. That is why people are trying to get job offers so that they can use them to apply for PR.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maximus12311 said:
My qualifications are A Master of arts applied language studies masters degree from Carlton University in Ottawa Canada, and a Doctor of Philosophy PH.D degree from Newcastle University in England. I also have work experience in my field of about 10 years i give lectures in the university that i work in and now i am head of the English department in a university in Tripoli my field is the English language I currently live in Tripoli Libya. I need an arranged employment letter to do this job
please reply

munirmojahed @ yahoo.co.uk
University professors and college instructors do not need an offer of employment to apply for permanent residency as a skilled worker, see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list

maximus12311

Oct 16, 2009
I know Leon but I need the employment firstly to strengthen my application and secondly to live off it i don't want to loose a lot of money living in Canada without job

sarahmk

Oct 25, 2009
Dear Leon,
I gained BA of Foreign language for 5 years.
I worked as a labour Manager for 2 years, director assistant 1y (by the time as a part time english teacher 1y) and sales & marketing now.
Pls advice me that my job is in the 38jobs list or not?
Thanks in advance.
Sarahmk

arai

Nov 10, 2009
canpcanada said:
Hallo, i can give you some information about immigrate and work in canada. Job offers are available for bricklayers, farmers, welders, bakers, cooks, carpenters, roofers, cabinet makers and even doctors can contact me. Please send resume if you are interested. Thanks Kristina
Hi,

We are working as follows and have a PR for Canada:

My wife - Asst. Progessor - Geopgraphy Dep.
Myself - Project Mgr. (Telecom/ IT company)

We are currently based out of India.

arai

Nov 10, 2009
BongReyesJr said:
Good Day! I am well experienced Cabinet/Furniture Maker, A filipino, currently in working Riyadh Saudi Arabia as a cabinet Maker, I would like to find a job in Canada, Please give me more information how can i get a job offer, email me at bongesh @ gmail.com
hi All
i am interested to find a trusted agency or person who can find a employer in canada and i found out your name as mention cristina. contact me if possible. raiamitji@gmail.com.

All Seniors are requested.......pls share your advise/guidance !!!

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Looking for Interior Designer job in Winnipeg, Manitoba. I have a Diploma and 4 years working experience.

pinkrose

Feb 5, 2010
Thanks to all for the post. Will you please suggest me about my situation.

My present situation
Presently I am teaching in a school in elementary level biology and chemistry. I am from Bangladesh. I have done M.Sc in Zoology (Thesis in Genetics) . I don’t have teaching certificate (it is not required for the first stage).I have plan for CIDTT (Cambridge Int. Diploma in Teaching Training) next year. But I am expecting my visa by this time (God knows better!).

My questions
1. How can I start my new job career after landing there?
2. Which course will help me to continue my teaching career in future in CA?
3. Is CIDTT certificate acceptable there?
4. What is the required score for IELTS for getting Canadian education qualifying certificate? E.g For persuing M.Sc in Life science?