Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
PER at 30-5-2011
Dear all,
My name is Alshami,Im sudanese,and Im petroleum engineer gratuated from sudan university of sciense and technology 2004.I have more than 5 years’ experience in the drilling, In the office as drilling engineer and in the field as drilling supervisor.
I need your help to got job offer in canada,especially in Calgary because Im very interesting to work overe there,And I heared there is allot of job vacancies in biggest petroleum companies in Calgary.
This is my E-mail :shamifa85@yahoo.com

please I need your assistant.

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
I am really curious on why are there so many people looking for jobs here! This is not a job site and there is no way for non-PR status or non immigrants or canadians to be able to get a landed job in canada unless your skills are in absolute shortage in canada.

If there is really such a job available for so many of us looking for jobs here then i guess there shouldnt be problems with newly landed immigrants looking for jobs in canada and those whom are unemployed!

As such, i would really think that those looking for jobs should first go to a job site or a headhunter in canada or get yrself a PR then land in canada and find that valuable job that u are looking for! Dont just post job searching ads here, if u want to do it, i advise all of u to look for linkins site or those job seeking ads instead.

Just some sound advice for those who post here to look for jobs and not waste your valuable time here.

chef

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any job for chef or cook

pls let me know

i applied as FSW1 i am at my 1st stage send ma appplicaion o CIO

mamaG

May 26, 2010
I need cooking jobs, typing jobs, nanny jobs. my email is glopeters@gmail.com
Pls help.
Glory

lhem

May 26, 2010
Wishing you a nice day,

I am interested to find a trusted agency or person who can find a employer in canada and I saw your name as mention cristina.
I have an on going work here in Abu dhabi U.A.E as a Kitchen Supervisor for almost 2 years. if theres an any vacancies or job offer possible you can contact me in my email address wilhelm_pangilinan04@yahoo.com/ 00971502942194.

I am waiting for your positive and immediate response.Thank you very much

BETHCHAY

Jun 25, 2010
TAIWAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Taipei City Taiwan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
02-05-2010
Med's Done....
19-05-2010
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
13-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2010
LANDED..........
I don't know yet maybe November
HI ,

THANKS FOR YOUR POSTING THATS SO INTERESTED FOR THOSE PEOPLE who WANT TO WORK IN CANADA, HOW CAN WE CONTACT YOU?

how we can send to you the resuming?

God bless.

Paro

Star Member
May 25, 2010
canpcanada said:
Hallo, i can give you some information about immigrate and work in canada. Job offers are available for bricklayers, farmers, welders, bakers, cooks, carpenters, roofers, cabinet makers and even doctors can contact me. Please send resume if you are interested. Thanks Kristina
Hello!

I am an MBBS doctor and i have 7 years experience of medical transcription. Can you help me in this regard. Please mail at my e-mail tsohaila@yahoo.com. If you have some contacts of doctors who can give me home based work. I will reach in November in Toronto. Inshallah.

Paro

Paro

Star Member
May 25, 2010
canpcanada said:
Hallo, i can give you some information about immigrate and work in canada. Job offers are available for bricklayers, farmers, welders, bakers, cooks, carpenters, roofers, cabinet makers and even doctors can contact me. Please send resume if you are interested. Thanks Kristina
Hi!

I am an MBBS doctor and have experience of medical transcription of 7 years of any specialty. Please if you have any home based work or any clinic job for me, please tell me. I will be in Canada in September. My e-mail address is tsohaila@yahoo.com.
Thanks

Paro.

S

shaon31

hi

I am a doctor from Bangladesh and looking for a job in Canada. My PR is under processing. Could you please help me? my e-mail id is <iffat.zerin@gmail.com>

Thanks

Paro

Star Member
May 25, 2010
canpcanada said:

Your inbox is full

I am an MBBS doctor, experience in Dietitian and medical transcription also, please help me in giving home based work.

Paro

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you want to continue your profession in Canada, you can enrol in bridging programs. See my previous post:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-get-job-in-canada-t46072.0.html

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
BETHCHAY said:
HI ,

THANKS FOR YOUR POSTING THATS SO INTERESTED FOR THOSE PEOPLE who WANT TO WORK IN CANADA, HOW CAN WE CONTACT YOU?

how we can send to you the resuming?

God bless.

Hi...

I am pharmacist from India.and I have 1.6 yrs experience in Pharma Sales and marketing...And I have retail pharmacy experience also..

Also according to new NOC pharmacist is included..What do u suggest for me?

How can I find employer for this class?
How to prepare Resume and other thing?
How much time it will take ?
What are the documents required to show to employer and HRSDC?
Do i need to submit application of HRSDC before or after getting Job offer?

There are so much quieris..plz help me..

Thanks..

jerry2121

Star Member
Nov 1, 2008
Hopeful Canadian said:
I tried to PM you but your box is full.

Can you contact me at hopeful.canadian @ hotmail.com and send me some information about getting AEO as a
" Diagnostic Medical Sonographer " or " Radiologist and Sonologist " or " Medical Director / Administrator "

Plz answer in detail

Always Hopeful

Hi, Have you got a jog since u landed..I'm a U.S certified Radiologic Technologist relocating to Ontario in November, please hook me up with any xray Job if you know one..
My email is jeremyltd@yahoo.com

Thank you

Hopeful Canadian