+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

joboffers in canada

rishi1988

Jun 11, 2010
hi sir/mam

i want to go to canada ..i have don multimedia animation with web site desiging and graphics desiging.if can any one help.they can u contact me on my mail rishi_ra_chauhan@yahoo.com

rishi1988

Jun 11, 2010
hi sir/mam

i want to go to canada ..i have done multimedia animation with web site desiging and graphics desiging.if can any one help.they can u contact me on my mail rishi_raj_chauhan@yahoo.com

ganda

Mar 26, 2009
hi kristina,

im newcomers here in ontario as immigrants..I would like to ask if you can help me to find job ,even as nurse assistant in nursing homes,hospital,etc..Thanks

francodolar

Jan 17, 2011
hi.. im a registered nurse.. and im interested working as a caregiver in canada.. is there any procedure for me to folloe

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Live-In Caregiver Program:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/caregiver/index.asp

niwrrehs

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Doc's Request.
January 2010
File Transfer...
January 2010
Med's Request
June 2010
Med's Done....
July 2010
Passport Req..
September 2010
VISA ISSUED...
October 2010
LANDED..........
March 24 2011
ganda said:
hi kristina,

im newcomers here in ontario as immigrants..I would like to ask if you can help me to find job ,even as nurse assistant in nursing homes,hospital,etc..Thanks
hi, just wanna know if your a nurse from the philippines... Were planning to land this coming march with my wife. Shes a nurse also. And planning to undergo CNO assessment.

ganda

Mar 26, 2009
hi,yes im nurse back home...i just recieved my cno reply last march 5,2011.Im eligible to write for exam...

Mar 15, 2011
Hi kristina,
I am mahesh Nair from India.I am looking for work permits in Canada related to farmers ,carpenters,drivers etc.kindly tell me about your company.Can u offer us the jobs in Canada and get visas.I have many clients who are interested in going out on work basis.Please let me know your charges and till what time you can get us the visas.what documents you need etc.I will be thankfull to you.
thanking you,
with regards,
Mahesh Nair
+919772129759
e-mail:ananyamam@ymail.com

Mar 15, 2011
Hi Kristina,

Greetings from ojas ielts academy

subject:work permit for Canada.

I am Mahesh Nair from India.I have seen your website on Internet.You are looking for the people who are interested in working overseas.I have many clients who want to go Canada on work basis in any field like farmers,carpenters,drivers etc.I am interested in getting the offer -letter from your company.Kindly tell us about u n your company.What documents do we need.My E-MAIL ID :ananyamam@ymail.com.Kindly send me the procedure and your contact number on my ID so that we can get in touch.
thanking you
your"s faithfully,
Mahesh nair
+919772129759
E-mail:ananyamam@ymail.com

Nishan Yusaff

Jun 3, 2011
HI,

Being given to understand that there are some vacancies exist in your company. I would like to apply for the same.

I would like to pursue a position in the organization that requires a motivated and dedicated person while providing opportunities for the advancement and professional growth.

As I am creative, artistic, choose design as a passion of my career and with the combined exposure to all the aspects of experience in Administration, Finance, Sales and Marketing, I feel confident enough to work successfully with your organization. I am proficient in various computer applications and possess excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. I am friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing and consider myself a real team player.

I strongly believe my quick comprehending ability and clear conceptual knowledge in various IT related areas will prove to be a valuable asset to your company. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future to discuss my candidacy for the above-mentioned position.

Any further details or references can be furnished immediately with pleasure. I now look forward to a long and a mutually beneficial association with your organization.

My detailed CV is enclosed for your review and consideration.
Thanking you,

Sincerely,
Nishan Yusaff

NISHAN YUSAFF e-mail : nishan_yusaff@yahoo.com
Marketing Professional mobile : 00 91 9176094219

Dynamic Marketing Professional with over 8 years of experience in Advertising and FMCG industry. Proven work skills and creative approach to handle sales, marketing, client relation, business development, market promotion and channel management.
Personality Creative and dedicated team player with good planning, communication and interpersonal skills. Friendly nature, eager to excel on the basis of sincere efforts and hard work.

Career Progression

Worked as Marketing Manager 6 years
Innov8 products FZC (UK based company) Sharjah, UAE.
Marketing Executive 4 years
apex laboratories ltd, chennai, India
Graphic designer 2 years
Vanan Technologies Pvt Ltd., (sister concern of apex), chennai, India
Multimedia Developer 7 months
Omnikron Systems India Ltd (US based company), chennai, India
Web designer 2 months
Shreyas Net Services Pvt Ltd., chennai, India

Proven Job role

• Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
• Maintain excellent client relationship, provide feedback to management on product performance and help clients get maximum benefit from range.
• Build the company’s product presence in assigned area of lower trade by analyzing opportunities and developing goals accordingly.
• Maintain customer profile, record competitor activities, update and strictly implement coverage plan.
• Sell new concepts and create establishment awareness of the company products.
• Take care of business development, order execution, price negotiations and effective pre-post follow up with clients for payments.
• Attend client enquires, arrange appointments, visit client premises for presentation & follow up.
• Conduct market surveys, handle distributors in the respective territory.
• Closely monitor competitor activity in the market.
• Develop contacts in the market with the help of network and business development.
• Manage product promotion, conduct presentation-product demonstration and participate in trade exhibitions, offers and product launch.
• Visit the client site, premises to encourage the customer make suitable decision on purchase and boost the company’s reputation and sales.
• Assisting the sales team in leveraging business by considering different selling tools & approaches.

Achievements

Present: Increased customer database at Innov8 within a span of 6 months with creative approach and convincing presentation made to sign the proposal for four of the targeted giant customers in UK. Overall reduced marketing cost, increased sales.
Apex laboratories: Incorporated in-house design studio to handle more than 45 products with graphic team grown to 8 designers, invariably to reduce advertising expense. Assisted in the successful launch of Herbal division, full in charge & planning of exhibitions.
Vanan Technology: Developed website for apex laboratories ltd.
Ominikron systems: Active role in designing of an online education portal for kids in US.

Activities

Designed activities like Multimedia CD, Press Ads, Leaflets, Direct Mailers, Posters, Stickers, Hoardings, Brochures, Banners, Calendars, Arch, Stage Designs, Logos, Backlit, visual aids, Web Designs, etc. and raised purchase orders by getting different quotations from different printers for print related jobs, guided asst. designers in their jobs

Created websites for Innov8 Products, illumin8, apex laboratories, landmark associates, parry ceramics, business international, home base Chennai, cartivit, & arlab India.

Education

Msc IT (Master of Science in information technology), 2005
Annamalai University
PG Diploma Advertising 2003
Annamalai University
B.C.A (Bachelor in computer application), 2002

(Bachelor in computer application), University of Madras in year 2002
Dual Diploma Multimedia (Advance Multimedia + Web Engineering) 2000

Aptech Arena Multimedia - Annanager
Higher secondary - 10+2 1995

central board of secondary education

Software expertise

MS office
Graphics: Adobe Photoshop CS3, Adobe Illustrator CS3, Adobe Indesign CS3, Adobe fireworks CS3, Adobe Pagemaker 7.0, Corel Draw 12.0, Adobe Flash CS3, Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, in both windows & mac OS8

Corporate training

Training on Transactional Analysis - Bangalore
5S Training (Industrial standardization) - Chennai

Personal Details

Father’s Name Yusaff
Date of birth 09-11-1976
Nationality Indian
Marital status Married
Height 178 cm
Passport No H3116332
UAE driving license Yes [Valid 2020]

Languages known

Language Read write speak
English * * *
Hindi * * *
Urdu * * *
Malayalam *
Tamil * *

This is to acknowledge that the above information furnished by me are true to best of my
Knowledge.

Nishan Yusaff
Mob: +91 9176094219
E: nishan_yusaff@yahoo.com

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Who the hell are you guys writing to????

PLEASE BE REMINDED THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM WHERE OTHER PEOPLE CAN SEE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.

Unless you are really scared about identity theft please remove all junk related to resume, CV, personal information etc

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
First AOR 29.03.2010 ; Second AOR 12.08.2010
File Transfer...
07.04.2010 ; FULL APPLICATION PACKAGE RECEIVED 21.07.10: E-CAS: IN PROCESS on 08.02.2011 with RBVO
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
HI kristina,

i am interested kindly send me a pm for the requirement and procedure.

AllisonVSC

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Conjugal Partner
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2009
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2009
LANDED..........
04-11-2009
newtone said:
Who the hell are you guys writing to????

PLEASE BE REMINDED THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM WHERE OTHER PEOPLE CAN SEE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.

Unless you aren't really scared about identity theft please remove all junk related to resume, CV, personal information etc
The OP, member name canpcanada who signed off as Kristina, has made one and only one post on this forum. I would have guessed it was a troll looking to scam people, but since she has not returned, I think she found better pickings elsewhere.

Kristina has not returned to the forum since March 5, 2009 OVER TWO YEARS AGO. Kristina is NOT going to help in finding a job for you in Canada, but she has made you susceptible to identity theft, as newtone pointed out, if you posted your private contact and background info.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Allison, good point about 1 post by Kristina, this person is definitely a troll