+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jobboard Job Match

hellosid

Nov 19, 2015
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All

Thanks for help from all of you in creating a profile in jobbank..

Now, when I have created a profile in Jobbank yesterday, the dashboard is showing a consistent message "The service was not able to produce job matches at this time. Please come back on your Job Match dashboard once or twice a day for new job opportunities."

All of you might have seen this since a while, but it is new for me. Searching the forums, I found that this was consistent message until June, but after that the fellow members started getting job matches.. I am still unable to get any..

Can anyone provide info on how it works?
Is it common to see this message?
What can I do to see job matches?
Is there any dependence on getting an ITA and Job Matches?

Thanks All

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
hellosid said:
Hi All

Thanks for help from all of you in creating a profile in jobbank..

Now, when I have created a profile in Jobbank yesterday, the dashboard is showing a consistent message "The service was not able to produce job matches at this time. Please come back on your Job Match dashboard once or twice a day for new job opportunities."

All of you might have seen this since a while, but it is new for me. Searching the forums, I found that this was consistent message until June, but after that the fellow members started getting job matches.. I am still unable to get any..

Can anyone provide info on how it works?
Is it common to see this message?
What can I do to see job matches?
Is there any dependence on getting an ITA and Job Matches?

Thanks All
Can't say what could be the problem...Try deactivating and re-activating the profile again...or may me genuinely currently there is no match for your NOC (not sure what your NOC is...)

Nonetheless...you aren't loosing much anyway...as even if it throws out matches most often than not they are useless and dosen't represent your profile/NOC and if at all found relevant and then suppose you apply nobody responds to you at the other end...so there...

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
Can anyone provide info on how it works? It is supposed to filter out relevant jobs for you, but at the moment it is not working as expected for most people.
Is it common to see this message? Yes
What can I do to see job matches? If I am not wrong you completed the profile only yesterday. You can wait for 2 weeks to see if this continues. As @canadawecome mentioned it does not make much of a difference.
Is there any dependence on getting an ITA and Job Matches? Yes. Your job bank profile should remain active.

Thanks All
[/quote]

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
joelmath said:
Can anyone provide info on how it works? It is supposed to filter out relevant jobs for you, but at the moment it is not working as expected for most people.
Is it common to see this message? Yes
What can I do to see job matches? If I am not wrong you completed the profile only yesterday. You can wait for 2 weeks to see if this continues. As @canadawecome mentioned it does not make much of a difference.
Is there any dependence on getting an ITA and Job Matches? Yes. Your job bank profile should remain active.

Thanks All

Just check if your profile is active. Or else job bank is useless. You just need a active profile to be in pool. No one has got a job so don't worry .