Med's Request
30-Nov-2010
Med's Done....
16-Dec-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2011
Yes IT Manager qualifies for 0213. The only thing which makes me worry is that I have heard that Immigration Officer can consider it as not full time job because same time to work in 2 places is not normal for Canadians. And also I don't know is it normal for Canada that there are 2 work-books for 2 places as they are in parallel. But from other side this is the evidence that I was really in full-time work in both places at the same time.

Incognito

Star Member
Aug 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2009
Doc's Request.
21-Jan-2010
AOR Received.
16-Jun-2010
File Transfer...
21-May-2010
Med's Request
30-Nov-2010
Med's Done....
16-Dec-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2011
Once I apply when I can know does I qualify or not ?
I mean of I got a file number does that mean that I qualify in terms of Job Title.
And how long it can take to get a file number.

canlover

Aug 24, 2009
Hi All

Im an Indian software engineer with 3 years work experience with a major IT firm.
I would like to apply for Fast Track Immigration under NOC 2172-A(Database Admin) or NOC 2173-A(Software Engineers and Designers )
My query is do the above mentioned categories fall under 38 most needed list under IT manager list.
or not.
I found the above categories at the following location
http://workingincanada.gc.ca/search_occupation-eng.do?sltnoc=2172

Waiting for a response

Thanks In Advance.

Regards
CanLover

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
I think the answer is "No" - NOC 2172-A(Database Admin) or NOC 2173-A(Software Engineers and Designers ) does not fall under 38 categories.

But you can wait for other responses too!

canlover

Aug 24, 2009
Hi All

Do you have any idea if Canada Embassy blacklists anyone permanently from applying for Canada Immigration.
If yes what could be the reasons for blacklisting ???
Does this blacklist also mean the person is blacklisted to travel even to the US or any other country ????

Thanks In Advance
Regards
CanLover

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
QUESTIONS REGARDING JOB TITLE: I had applied under old simplified system where my past job experience job title selected from example title list as my actual job title was not match. Shall I keep my job title remain same in final updated application form and provide a letter statement in this issue. Note that job exp letter and appointment letter job title in actual job title. OR, I should change job title and mention actual job title as well as provide them a letter of statement in this regard. WHICH ONE SHOULD BETTER. My NOC Code and job duties and responsibilites are remain same, only job title matters. I deeply appreciate ur valuable comments.

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
SaimonBlue said:
QUESTIONS REGARDING JOB TITLE: I had applied under old simplified system where my past job experience job title selected from example title list as my actual job title was not match. Shall I keep my job title remain same in final updated application form and provide a letter statement in this issue. Note that job exp letter and appointment letter job title in actual job title. OR, I should change job title and mention actual job title as well as provide them a letter of statement in this regard. WHICH ONE SHOULD BETTER. My NOC Code and job duties and responsibilites are remain same, only job title matters. I deeply appreciate ur valuable comments.
Dear Seniors, please help. Waiting for response

simplesimon

Star Member
Jul 10, 2009
Hi guys

This discussion thread has now been superseded by David Cohens Newsletter of today tackling the same subject matter.

It is now as clear as mud !!! Lol