+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job title as mentioned on work experience letter

baljit1

Sep 30, 2009
Is it compulsory required to have exactly same job title on the Work experience letter to apply under NOC 9212 even when the experience letter contains similar main duties as mentioned under NOC requirement?

Please advice.

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't worry about "Job Title" as long, duties match with NOC requirements. But for example, in your NOC, its included supervise and train people following HRSDC website ....

9212 Supervisors, Petroleum, Gas and Chemical Processing and Utilities

Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: Petroleum, Gas and Chemical Process Operators (9232), Chemical Plant Machine Operators (9421), Labourers in Chemical Products Processing and Utilities (9613), Water and Waste Plant Operators (9424), Stationary Engineers and Auxiliary Equipment Operators (7351) and Power Systems and Power Station Operators (7352). They are employed by petroleum and natural gas processing, pipeline and petrochemical companies, chemical and pharmaceutical companies, water and waste treatment utilities and in a range of other industries and institutions.

Example Titles
chemical processing supervisor
foreman/woman, chemical
foreman/woman, cosmetics processing
foreman/woman, natural gas plant
foreman/woman, water purification plant
paint processing foreman/woman
production supervisor, pharmaceuticals
production supervisor, specialty chemicals
steam engineer leader
supervisor, petroleum refining
supervisor, pipeline operation
supervisor, power station
supervisor, sewage treatment plant

View all titles

Main duties
Supervisors in this unit group perform some or all of the following duties:

* Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who operate petroleum refineries, chemical plants, water and waste disposal plants and equipment, pipelines, heating plants and power stations and systems
* Identify, investigate, correct and document potential environmental and safety problems
* Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other units
* Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
* Provide information for maintenance plans to ensure that maintenance and production objectives are met
* Requisition materials and supplies
* Train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policy
* Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions
* Prepare production and other reports and develop and manage operating budget for area of responsibility
* May also supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of trades workers, labourers or other workers.

As long you duties match, you are ready to go, by the way, there are couple of titles, you are not fron any one of above all titles?

baljit1

Sep 30, 2009
I have actually gone through almost all of the duties mentioned but had a combination of these titles. I am going to apply this month.......keeping fingers crossed

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
hi balljit mine case is also similar to u....................have u applied whats ur experience please guide me as im hurry to apply ,,,,,,,,my email is sunny.slietian@gmail.com .....n cell no 09814526185

hamid123

Star Member
Dec 5, 2009
hello,

What happened if all duites are not match. I have applied already but some duties are missing in experience lletter for example out of 14 duties 9 are mention in my experience letter........................?

please reply...............................

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
I think they say you should have substantial number of the main duties as well as the lead duty (or something like that).
Not sure how one can quantify substantial.

fresher1

Mar 26, 2010
hamid123 said:
hello,

What happened if all duites are not match. I have applied already but some duties are missing in experience lletter for example out of 14 duties 9 are mention in my experience letter........................?

please reply...............................
Hello Dr. Hamid,
Let us know wheather you have received the AOR from CIO, NS?
it will help my mental strength.
Thankfor your reply.