+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Seeker Validation Code not received after profile submission

SHARIEF

Jan 2, 2015
After creating EE profile, I could see a message advising to register in job bank. This requires job soc code. After searching through posts, I could make it out that I can get it after submitting EE. When can I expect this?

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
Re: Job Seeker Validation Code

After you have successfully submitted your application. A Pdf letter is then generated which has this information.

SHARIEF

Jan 2, 2015

Thanks for reply. I could see pdf letter which indicates to register in job bank only and doesn't show soc code. My application status is showing submitted. Could you please advise what is the way now to get this.

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016

SHARIEF said:
Thanks for reply. I could see pdf letter which indicates to register in job bank only and doesn't show soc code. My application status is showing submitted. Could you please advise what is the way now to get this.
The first letter you received has two codes:

1. Express Entry Profile number
2. Job seeker validation code

You said soc code - was that an error? Are you referring to Job Seeker Validation code?

DepecheMode

Dec 31, 2014

nads1 said:
The first letter you received has two codes:

1. Express Entry Profile number
2. Job seeker validation code

You said soc code - was that an error? Are you referring to Job Seeker Validation code?
Hey nads, do you know where we enter this information in the job bank once we have registered. I have registered but have not been able to find where the "Express Entry Profile number" and "Job seeker validation code" need to be entered.

Thanks

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016

http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/content_pieces-eng.do?cid=6843

Go to link above, select:

'Register for job match'.

Create an account to right of screen in blue

Agree to terms and you will get to a page where you will be required to submit those info above.

Hope that helps, let me know.

Jan 2, 2015

I have submitted my application and receive the CIC message (the PDF file) with the "next steps" do register with Job Bank, as following

1. your Express Entry profile number: E000000000
2. your Job Seeker validation code: EMPTY

I didn't receive my Job Seeker validation code. Does anyone have the same situation?

I can't create my profile without this code

DepecheMode

Dec 31, 2014

nads1 said:
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/content_pieces-eng.do?cid=6843

Go to link above, select:

'Register for job match'.

Create an account to right of screen in blue

Agree to terms and you will get to a page where you will be required to submit those info above.

Hope that helps, let me know.
Thanks nads, that was very helpful. I registered with the information that I received on the pdf from my EE profile submission. However, I think we are currently not able to edit our profile information such as past work experience, education, skills and knowledge because these feature are not yet online. It looks there are no features that are online at the moment, am I correct?

SHARIEF

Jan 2, 2015

Yeah, it was an error. In my inbox, I got only one letter, seems the second one advising to register to job bank. It appears I didn't get first letter giving the code details. Please advise how can I retrieve now

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016

You can go back to edit. I have tried doing it, I could.

You need to log in again. At the bottom of the page you will see where you can view profile. Click on that and it will take you through the whole application sections.

Jan 2, 2015

nads1 said:
You can go back to edit. I have tried doing it, I could.

You need to log in again. At the bottom of the page you will see where you can view profile. Click on that and it will take you through the whole application sections.
I did it, updated the form and submitted it again, no new messages came. Still no Job Seeker validation code :(

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016

Have you checked your email and your MYCIC messages at the bottom of your profile page?

Seems strange.

SHARIEF

Jan 2, 2015

I even tried updating the profile. I saw again the pdf with file no. Incremented to 3. But the content remain same indicating to register in job bank. Unfortunately, no Job seeker vakidation code. Apprepriate your advise.

GabbarSingh

Jan 2, 2015

SHARIEF said:
I even tried updating the profile. I saw again the pdf with file no. Incremented to 3. But the content remain same indicating to register in job bank. Unfortunately, no Job seeker vakidation code. Apprepriate your advise.
I am in same boat. But I have few questions, are you qualifying for CEC and already having job ? As is the case with me and i didn't get any validation code at all.

Jan 2, 2015

GabbarSingh said:
I am in same boat. But I have few questions, are you qualifying for CEC and already having job ? As is the case with me and i didn't get any validation code at all.
In my case: No Canadian Experience Class, no Job offer.. just Federal Skilled Worker