+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Seeker Validation Code not received after profile submission

Oct 22, 2014
Re: Job Seeker Validation Code

nads1 said:
The first letter you received has two codes:

1. Express Entry Profile number
2. Job seeker validation code

You said soc code - was that an error? Are you referring to Job Seeker Validation code?
Hi could you help me how to register in Express entry system and job bank?
waiting your warm reply

Regards
Kumar-Nepal

SHARIEF

Jan 2, 2015
The issue is, we got the pdf but in that, there is no code details provided, all it says is to register in job and for that you require profile number and job validation code only. Unfortunately, there is no code details sent. In other post i saw those who submitted the application after business have encountered this problem.

cecorpnp

Dec 29, 2014
Re: Job Seeker Validation Code

nads1 said:
After you have successfully submitted your application. A Pdf letter is then generated which has this information.
HI,
I created my profile but never received any pdf message can you please tell me where did you receive it and when?
Thanks in advance

GabbarSingh

Jan 2, 2015
Lets find what we have in common that we are not getting the code. My case

(1)Only qualified for CEC
(2)Already having job
(3)PGWP No LMIA
(4) I have two CIC A/C
(5) I have withdrawn once and resubmitted from Second account
(6) I am not even getting any messages.

Did anyone else solved this mystery ?

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
acfernandez said:
I could not get also the job validation code!!! :( :(pls help. i have only the profile number. it indicates that i have met the reqts in fsw but where is the validation code??
To get your "JOB VALIDATION CODE" scroll down to the messages section in your "MyCIC Account", click on the message there and wait for two seconds, another line will emerge below with the PDF, download it and you will see your details there in, GoodLuck!

GabbarSingh

Jan 2, 2015
Mabertia said:
To get your "JOB VALIDATION CODE" scroll down to the messages section in your "MyCIC Account", click on the message there and wait for two seconds, another line will emerge below with the PDF, download it and you will see your details there in, GoodLuck!
We all know how to retrieve pdf file. The issue is either we are not getting any message at all or the pdf doesn't contain any validation code.

jd1982

Jan 2, 2015
I also tried editing multiple times , and again submitted the profile, but still that PDF is not showing the Job Validation code.
I am wondering why this problem is still there.
Anyone who has withdrew the profile and again created it , any success in job code?

wolfey

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
I withdrew profile and started again, didnt solve anything , I can see where i should see message but nothing there again. only issue i see it may be is fact of putting yes to a job offer but no to having lmia.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
There are some glitches with the new system for sure and cic needs to figure it out and fix it. Could be overload but they should have been aware that this was coming.

mdRaees

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Note: Candidates who create a Job Seeker Account with Job Bank between January 1 and January 25 will need to return to their Job Seeker Account after January 26 to create their profile. After January 26, candidates will be able to create their Job Seeker Account and profile without delay.

The above note i copied from other post thread which is a guide for EE submission. I also remember i read this on cic site but dont know exact link. Could this be the reason all you people are facing problem? Do only some people got verification code? Or nobody getting it?
Code:

M.S.R

Dec 14, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-6-2015
Doc's Request.
3-11-2015
Nomination.....
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-12-2015
Med's Done....
4-12-2015
I submitted my EE profile & I met as a CEC( Canadian Experience class), I didn't receive any message. In message option its showing none. but in Job bank option its showing pending. What should I do ?? any one advise me please...

choco09

Dec 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NOC 2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
All Docs Sent
Nomination.....
God knows
IELTS Request
sent along with appl
File Transfer...
will never happen since cap reached for fsw2014
Med's Request
never for fsw2014
Med's Done....
may be later
Interview........
may be later
Passport Req..
definitely not for fsw2014
Hi,
I was able to submit the EE profile Successfully but the profile is not active yet.
I am stuck at the second step, to register with the job bank.

AFter submitting the EE profile , i received a pdf in which i had the Profile number and job seeker validation code.

but when i went to the site for registering it is asking for the confirmation code & i have a job seeker validation with me , Now i am not sure if both these codes are same, i am confused. ???

Also on the job bank, it said that i has just sent an email..but have not received any email, tried this twice and it said " there is already a registration pending with my email".

May be i should give sometime and wait for the email .