+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Seeker Validation Code not received after profile submission

GabbarSingh

Jan 2, 2015
Re: Job Seeker Validation Code

rodrigoborgess said:
I'm thinking to withdraw my profile and do everything again, but I don't know the consequencies :(
I did withdraw the profile then I couldn't create a new express entry with same CIC account. I had to make new account to reapply again. But you may try that if that solves your problem, just dont panic if you cant reapply from same CIC account. It is also likely that their server may be overloaded and going crazy. This system has lots of bugs that need to be fixed.

Also do you think, profile is not submitted if job bank status is Pending ?

SHARIEF

Jan 2, 2015

The help option says that, until job bank account is created, EE will not be active in the pool. Moreover, pdf letter says this shall be completed within 30 days else profile will be lapsed.

SHARIEF

Jan 2, 2015

I come across an option to contact CIC
Go to contact us in the my cic home page, under still heven’t found what you’re looking for?' When you click call center, there is a link to submit case specific form. I did fill the form, the auto reply says that, if the form is filled with details, CIC will revert by 30 business days for case specific issues.

Rakeshjogi

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A

rodrigoborgess said:
I have submitted my application and receive the CIC message (the PDF file) with the "next steps" do register with Job Bank, as following

1. your Express Entry profile number: E000000000
2. your Job Seeker validation code: EMPTY

I didn't receive my Job Seeker validation code. Does anyone have the same situation?

I can't create my profile without this code
I too did not receive it

acfernandez

Jan 2, 2015

I could not get also the job validation code!!! :( :(pls help. i have only the profile number. it indicates that i have met the reqts in fsw but where is the validation code??

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011

acfernandez said:
I could not get also the job validation code!!! :( :(pls help. i have only the profile number. it indicates that i have met the reqts in fsw but where is the validation code??
I'm facing same problem plz any body advise us please

GabbarSingh

Jan 2, 2015

Those who withdrawing and refiling, please let us know if that solved your problem. In my case I didn't get any message at all.

acfernandez

Jan 2, 2015

GabbarSingh said:
I am in same boat. But I have few questions, are you qualifying for CEC and already having job ? As is the case with me and i didn't get any validation code at all.
hi go to your profile and go to messages at the bottom, click the "click here" then the pdf file will be downloaded!! there you will get the job seeker validation code. good luck to us!!

jd1982

Jan 2, 2015

I am also facing the similar problem, No job seeker code I could see in the pdf.
I tried editing it again and again submitted , but no luck.

Anybody tried withdrawing the profile and creating it again?
Can we write to someone for this issue?
Any idea guys?

SHARIEF

Jan 2, 2015

It might help if somebody in Canada speak to call center. Wondering is there any contact number for calling customer from outside canada.

gousewiz

Sep 21, 2014

Hi Folks,

I was also wondering where to find the pdf but finally I found. when you login to MyCIC and than "check status and messages" you will see at the bottom of the page "Application messages", left click on the message and wait for few seconds until you will see that "To view this message click here" and that's your pdf go ahead and complete your jobbank profile.

All the best

Regards
Ghouse

Oct 22, 2014

melkhatib said:
I'm facing same problem plz any body advise us please
Hi could you help me how to register in Express entry system and job bank?
waiting your warm reply

Regards
Kumar-Nepal