+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

job opportunity for saskatchewan students for bearing expenses

seena

Apr 30, 2015
waleedrafiq said:
is university residence a good option , dont know which kind of roommate i have to stay with

University residence is really a good option but USASK charged alot from students..... if anybody can afford then feel free to live there but .... I am not as rich as other internationals thats why ......

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
seena said:
you are right fernando..you are such a positive person.... it is my really bad habbit that I use to think too much...firstly I took tension for admission then now for VISA and residency
All things will do on their own time.... but still I am thinking alot.... well thanks fernando
Dude believe me... I suffered a lot before sending NY application to USASK... I almost didn't apply because I was too afraid I would be rejected ( and I was accepted only 3 days after submitting my application which was really fast)... After y sent my application for visa I haven't been able to get a good sleep for a long time... I am constantly having night mares about not getting my visa even though I can't think of a good reason to get rejected ( I am sure and I know I meet all the requirements)... Now I have been requested for medical and will submit them on Tuesday or Wednesday at much and I am so close now that I can't believe it...

Just try to stay positive... That is what everybody all my family keeps telling me... Believe me I have cried lot the last 2 months....BUT I JUST THINK IT JUST SHOWS THE ENORMOUS IMPORTANCE ALL OF THIS HAS FOR ME....

STAY POSITIVE GUYS AND SEE YOU SOON IN SASKATCHEWAN...

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Wolfpmd3 said:
Dude believe me... I suffered a lot before sending NY application to USASK... I almost didn't apply because I was too afraid I would be rejected ( and I was accepted only 3 days after submitting my application which was really fast)... After y sent my application for visa I haven't been able to get a good sleep for a long time... I am constantly having night mares about not getting my visa even though I can't think of a good reason to get rejected ( I am sure and I know I meet all the requirements)... Now I have been requested for medical and will submit them on Tuesday or Wednesday at much and I am so close now that I can't believe it...

Just try to stay positive... That is what everybody all my family keeps telling me... Believe me I have cried lot the last 2 months....BUT I JUST THINK IT JUST SHOWS THE ENORMOUS IMPORTANCE ALL OF THIS HAS FOR ME....

STAY POSITIVE GUYS AND SEE YOU SOON IN SASKATCHEWAN...

same here fernando... I used to cry so many times for this..... somtimes I ddint sleep whole night and think bad about admission
now am still in same situation
still 50 50 chances.... but I try to live positive ...... I am keeping my finger cross ...hope All will be well soon .........

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
seena said:
University residence is really a good option but USASK charged alot from students..... if anybody can afford then feel free to live there but .... I am not as rich as other internationals thats why ......
I have to kind of disagree with you... I have been looking for prices at USASK residency.... It really is not too bad..

For example you may pay per person between 700-1100$ per month at University residency... It depends whether you are an undergraduate or post graduate student (each type of student can apply to specific residencies), if you want to buy a meal plan as well, want to share or not your residency, etc.

Pros of living at U residency: (for me)
-Really close to campus... Will take u less than 5 minutes to get to your classes.
-Really nice accommodations.
-you will live with people your age.
-Be able to Meet lot of people from University.
-Usually includes cable TV and WiFi but mostly on shared areas... You might not get this in your room which could be a con..

Pros of living off campus:
-Most of the places you can find online are usually close to bus routes or not really far from University... You might get there by feet or using a bicycle...
-Cheaper than living in campus.
- You get more changes to know the city better since you won't be living and studying at the same place... Might even be good to clear up your mind when overwhelmed with studying...
-landlords usually offer all included rent... Cable, high speed Internet, heat, electricity, water, housing....
-usually your share and apartment but you will get your room for yourself and that's it..

;D

Well that's what I think...

Go online and search for places... I have found more than 10 places for 400-500$ all. Included per month... Again try looking a couple of weeks before you one to canada since there are always new options

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Wolfpmd3 said:
I have to kind of disagree with you... I have been looking for prices at USASK residency.... It really is not too bad..

For example you may pay per person between 700-1100$ per month at University residency... It depends whether you are an undergraduate or post graduate student (each type of student can apply to specific residencies), if you want to buy a meal plan as well, want to share or not your residency, etc.

Pros of living at U residency: (for me)
-Really close to campus... Will take u less than 5 minutes to get to your classes.
-Really nice accommodations.
-you will live with people your age.
-Be able to Meet lot of people from University.
-Usually includes cable TV and WiFi but mostly on shared areas... You might not get this in your room which could be a con..

Pros of living off campus:
-Most of the places you can find online are usually close to bus routes or not really far from University... You might get there by feet or using a bicycle...
-Cheaper than living in campus.
- You get more changes to know the city better since you won't be living and studying at the same place... Might even be good to clear up your mind when overwhelmed with studying...
-landlords usually offer all included rent... Cable, high speed Internet, heat, electricity, water, housing....
-usually your share and apartment but you will get your room for yourself and that's it..

;D

Well that's what I think...

Go online and search for places... I have found more than 10 places for 400-500$ all. Included per month... Again try looking a couple of weeks before you one to canada since there are always new options
hey wow

you searched alot... well its good initially my target of paying rent for residence in between 400-500..... but i couldnt findout yet.... but fernando if I get VISA then you have to help me to find such place..... which is under my range.. and it is my request...! :-[

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
seena said:
hey wow

you searched alot... well its good initially my target of paying rent for residence in between 400-500..... but i couldnt findout yet.... but fernando if I get VISA then you have to help me to find such place..... which is under my range.. and it is my request...! :-[
I will travel to canada as soon as I get my visa..... I am going to visit my brother and my recently borned niece...

I might get to Saskatoon by late July if everything goes as planned...

SO YES DUDE OF COURSE COURT WITH ME.. IF I CAN I WILL HELP YOU FOR SURE...

hey add me to whatsapp and send me a text message so we won't loose contact my number is +593998023838

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Wolfpmd3 said:
I will travel to canada as soon as I get my visa..... I am going to visit my brother and my recently borned niece...

I might get to Saskatoon by late July if everything goes as planned...

SO YES DUDE OF COURSE COURT WITH ME.. IF I CAN I WILL HELP YOU FOR SURE...

hey add me to whatsapp and send me a text message so we won't loose contact my number is +593998023838
I already add you on my watsapp ;)
and I told you if i get VISA i will text you on watsapp

so....... well congrats for niece

thanks for number

nmurshed

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
hello guys

I have applied in Sask Uni for January session.
I did not send the pre qual form...directly applied online, also paid the fees.

DO i need to send my ielts n transcripts now ? or wait for them to ask ?
In the req doc, it shows GRE & pre qualification form....i have not given GRE

Please advise.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
you can upload a copy (pdf) of everything you have..... Official transcripts and language proficiency test should be also send to the University as well

canadabound2015

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
06-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
What dept re u applying to ? You shld read the dept website very well. it means your dept needs to pre screen you first before you proceed to apply online.

nmurshed

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi
I am applying for MEng in electrical.
There was no place to upload pdf copies. thts the reason i am confused.Should i send the transcripts n ielts results officially?
Also they are asking for GRE score, GRE is not mentioned in the required test for admission.

Pre-qual was a mistake on my part...not sure if my application will be void now :(